Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Bestiary Outfit Project [1123/1286]
The slink!! Definitely my favorite outfit out of this round.
/wake up babes new bestiary outfits dropped!!
The slink!! Definitely my favorite outfit out of this round.
/wake up babes new bestiary outfits dropped!!
Can I be added to the general pinglist?
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
wishlist ---> here
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
[quote name="@Delibird" date="2023-09-07 12:53:36" ] Can I be added to the general pinglist? [/quote] of course!
@Delibird wrote on 2023-09-07 12:53:36:
of course!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I'm excited to see what you come up with for the Mith Spellstealer and Loremaster. I love these 2.
I'm excited to see what you come up with for the Mith Spellstealer and Loremaster. I love these 2.
[quote name="saltitude" date="2023-09-07 16:10:23" ] I'm excited to see what you come up with for the Mith Spellstealer and Loremaster. I love these 2. [/quote] they'll be here in the third catch-up batch - i'm eager to make outfits for the new familiars too! hopefully it'll be soon!
saltitude wrote on 2023-09-07 16:10:23:
they'll be here in the third catch-up batch - i'm eager to make outfits for the new familiars too! hopefully it'll be soon!
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@TropicalDiamonds @LittleMoons @DawnsEmbrace @PythonVibes @Harana @Icystorm @closedcaptioning @OcarinaRuler @almosteverything @immortaltrash389 @BroadwayJunkie @StarN1ght @MistyGold @DustyBonez @Arapocalypse @cloudyblossom @CeriothOfCinders @sleepycaretaker @Swissy @saltitude @Tanganika @knightmage @Rukorix @Auraelia @torrenoia @Delibird
as promised, here's the second batch! some warrior's way familiars, some other stuff. the next big catch-up batch should be almost entirely silk-strewn wreckage familiars - i'll have to see if i manage to do them all in one go but either way it'll be fun. for now, please enjoy these!
Battle Chef
Crowned Gryph
Decorated Capyhog
False Eye Depin
Larkspur of Thundercrack
Longneck Messmaster
Luna Mith Squire
Poppy of Flameforger
Roseate Gryph
Sagittarius
Sandskink
Scorpio
Shorn Cerdae
@TropicalDiamonds @LittleMoons @DawnsEmbrace @PythonVibes @Harana @Icystorm @closedcaptioning @OcarinaRuler @almosteverything @immortaltrash389 @BroadwayJunkie @StarN1ght @MistyGold @DustyBonez @Arapocalypse @cloudyblossom @CeriothOfCinders @sleepycaretaker @Swissy @saltitude @Tanganika @knightmage @Rukorix @Auraelia @torrenoia @Delibird
as promised, here's the second batch! some warrior's way familiars, some other stuff. the next big catch-up batch should be almost entirely silk-strewn wreckage familiars - i'll have to see if i manage to do them all in one go but either way it'll be fun. for now, please enjoy these!
Battle Chef
Crowned Gryph
Decorated Capyhog
False Eye Depin
Larkspur of Thundercrack
Longneck Messmaster
Luna Mith Squire
Poppy of Flameforger
Roseate Gryph
Sagittarius
Sandskink
Scorpio
Shorn Cerdae
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Poppy of flameforger is great XD
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
omg, ive been seeing you post these on tumblr for quite some time now, but this is the first time im seein the actual thread!!!! this is such an awesome project :D do u mind adding me to the general pinglist? tysm !
omg, ive been seeing you post these on tumblr for quite some time now, but this is the first time im seein the actual thread!!!! this is such an awesome project :D do u mind adding me to the general pinglist? tysm !
[quote name="Tanganika" date="2023-09-11 07:19:54" ] Poppy of flameforger is great XD [/quote] i had a lot of fun making that one :) [quote name="@ghostieZone" date="2023-09-11 07:32:11" ] omg, ive been seeing you post these on tumblr for quite some time now, but this is the first time im seein the actual thread!!!! this is such an awesome project :D do u mind adding me to the general pinglist? tysm ! [/quote] yep, added you! and thank you! to be fair the tumblr posts came first; the compilation thread was made like a year after the project started and wasn't caught up on the project's progress until much later :P
Tanganika wrote on 2023-09-11 07:19:54:
i had a lot of fun making that one :)
@ghostieZone wrote on 2023-09-11 07:32:11:
yep, added you! and thank you! to be fair the tumblr posts came first; the compilation thread was made like a year after the project started and wasn't caught up on the project's progress until much later :P
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@TropicalDiamonds @LittleMoons @DawnsEmbrace @PythonVibes @Harana @Icystorm @closedcaptioning @OcarinaRuler @almosteverything @immortaltrash389 @BroadwayJunkie @StarN1ght @MistyGold @DustyBonez @Arapocalypse @cloudyblossom @CeriothOfCinders @sleepycaretaker @Swissy @saltitude @Tanganika @knightmage @Rukorix @Auraelia @torrenoia @Delibird @ghostieZone
here's the third big catch-up batch, as promised! this is a massive one, containing almost everything from the silk-strewn wreckage excluding that one straggler that's at a point in the bestiary i haven't reached yet. there's still a couple of very recent new familiars i need to catch up on since we've been getting a ridiculous amount of familiars lately, but progress on this project will hopefully be returning to normal next update!

for now, please enjoy these outfits!!!
Assassin Bug
Blue Hamble
Catercroak
Climbing Catercroak
Colony Killer
Fire Grub Swarm
Flighted Molecricket
Glow Worm Swarm
Hornworm Viperpillar
Illumination Crecko
Jelly Jewel
Maple Bagwitch
Midnight Lantern
Mith Loremaster
Mith Spellstealer
Moth Keeper
Nightsong Bard
Regal Silkmith
Roving Jelly Jewel
Scarlet Hamble
Shy Bagwitch
Silkmith
Striped Crecko
Sunset Buttersnake
Velvet Buttersnake
@TropicalDiamonds @LittleMoons @DawnsEmbrace @PythonVibes @Harana @Icystorm @closedcaptioning @OcarinaRuler @almosteverything @immortaltrash389 @BroadwayJunkie @StarN1ght @MistyGold @DustyBonez @Arapocalypse @cloudyblossom @CeriothOfCinders @sleepycaretaker @Swissy @saltitude @Tanganika @knightmage @Rukorix @Auraelia @torrenoia @Delibird @ghostieZone
here's the third big catch-up batch, as promised! this is a massive one, containing almost everything from the silk-strewn wreckage excluding that one straggler that's at a point in the bestiary i haven't reached yet. there's still a couple of very recent new familiars i need to catch up on since we've been getting a ridiculous amount of familiars lately, but progress on this project will hopefully be returning to normal next update!

for now, please enjoy these outfits!!!
Assassin Bug
Blue Hamble
Catercroak
Climbing Catercroak
Colony Killer
Fire Grub Swarm
Flighted Molecricket
Glow Worm Swarm
Hornworm Viperpillar
Illumination Crecko
Jelly Jewel
Maple Bagwitch
Midnight Lantern
Mith Loremaster
Mith Spellstealer
Moth Keeper
Nightsong Bard
Regal Silkmith
Roving Jelly Jewel
Scarlet Hamble
Shy Bagwitch
Silkmith
Striped Crecko
Sunset Buttersnake
Velvet Buttersnake
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop