Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 ... 3182 3183
@skysthelimit1 nope, not unless the skin maker has it listed in their thread (assuming they have one) or has posted it as a comment in the skin's Game Database page.
@skysthelimit1 nope, not unless the skin maker has it listed in their thread (assuming they have one) or has posted it as a comment in the skin's Game Database page.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
could someone please let me know if M or F Sandsurge(s) float in the coliseum? I don't have any yet, thanks in advance! :)

(I'm guessing no but I always like to know)
could someone please let me know if M or F Sandsurge(s) float in the coliseum? I don't have any yet, thanks in advance! :)

(I'm guessing no but I always like to know)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@mix

Testing for myself, neither of them float.
@mix

Testing for myself, neither of them float.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
How does scoring in Runestones of the Arcanist work?

What level do you have to be at to have a chance of getting 50,000 in that level?
How does scoring in Runestones of the Arcanist work?

What level do you have to be at to have a chance of getting 50,000 in that level?
Dragons with lore up for adoption
@Pockyyy Other than "clearing tiles quickly will earn you a score bonus", there is no indication of how scoring works. It took me 14 levels to get 50000 points.
@Pockyyy Other than "clearing tiles quickly will earn you a score bonus", there is no indication of how scoring works. It took me 14 levels to get 50000 points.
fzww6al.png
@Pockyyy
after doing a couple quick rounds myself it seems to be something like (100s) + (50b) + 50 with s being which stage you're on and b being how much bonus time you have at the end of that level. the only thing I'm unsure of is if the time bonus rounds up or down, which is where the extra 50 points seems to be coming from

when I went for the achievement I ended up needing a few rounds on the max board size before I hit 50k points and I think I was going relatively fast the whole time, but I don't recall which stage I was up to by then
@Pockyyy
after doing a couple quick rounds myself it seems to be something like (100s) + (50b) + 50 with s being which stage you're on and b being how much bonus time you have at the end of that level. the only thing I'm unsure of is if the time bonus rounds up or down, which is where the extra 50 points seems to be coming from

when I went for the achievement I ended up needing a few rounds on the max board size before I hit 50k points and I think I was going relatively fast the whole time, but I don't recall which stage I was up to by then
unknown.png
Okay so for the past few festivals, i've noticed that none of the skins are stocked in the marketplace anymore, because they switched over to Joxar's. So my question is: Is it gonna be removed?
Okay so for the past few festivals, i've noticed that none of the skins are stocked in the marketplace anymore, because they switched over to Joxar's. So my question is: Is it gonna be removed?
cwML7Sy.giftqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.pngDa1cz0f.pngQUIpVFE.pngXC93sMs.pngLJfZA40.pngLEz8dcm.png6FcAWuk.pngeswSnrS.png
@KyokiMoon It's staying for now, it might be removed in the future:
Quote:
For now we are keeping the marketplace skin tab in place.

1. We wanted to have it still in place in case another hiccup happened like with Thundercrack and dom discount so we have a backup.

2. We want to wait a bit and ensure that no other holiday or situation would require skins stock in the treasure marketplace.

3. The grand exchange is still due for some QOL updates, so it's a bit hasty to remove features from the MP before we're fully satisfied with GE

If it sits unused for a sufficient length of time and we discover we really have no use for it at all, then we'll look at removing the skins tab down the line. For now, I acknowledge that at this time there is seemingly no use for it and we are looking at whether or not we want to keep the tab intact. In the meantime it's doing no harm aside from taking up some tab real-estate. :)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3164705/1#post_52093893
@KyokiMoon It's staying for now, it might be removed in the future:
Quote:
For now we are keeping the marketplace skin tab in place.

1. We wanted to have it still in place in case another hiccup happened like with Thundercrack and dom discount so we have a backup.

2. We want to wait a bit and ensure that no other holiday or situation would require skins stock in the treasure marketplace.

3. The grand exchange is still due for some QOL updates, so it's a bit hasty to remove features from the MP before we're fully satisfied with GE

If it sits unused for a sufficient length of time and we discover we really have no use for it at all, then we'll look at removing the skins tab down the line. For now, I acknowledge that at this time there is seemingly no use for it and we are looking at whether or not we want to keep the tab intact. In the meantime it's doing no harm aside from taking up some tab real-estate. :)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3164705/1#post_52093893
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
Thank you so much!
@Lonin
Thank you so much!
cwML7Sy.giftqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.pngDa1cz0f.pngQUIpVFE.pngXC93sMs.pngLJfZA40.pngLEz8dcm.png6FcAWuk.pngeswSnrS.png
do unhatched elemental eggs only hatch species specific to the element? ie. the raffle this week has an unhatched lightning egg as a prize, does that imply that it can only hatch sandsurges and gaolers (and possibly another lightning species i missed)?
do unhatched elemental eggs only hatch species specific to the element? ie. the raffle this week has an unhatched lightning egg as a prize, does that imply that it can only hatch sandsurges and gaolers (and possibly another lightning species i missed)?
kat | she/her | fr time +0
my hatchery
1 2 ... 3039 3040 3041 3042 3043 ... 3182 3183