Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ OOF Raffle: Stained Glass
@neohcs @Dessy @CherryGlitter (attendant)
(sorry if i'm pinging the wrong people!)
holy cow, i am not smart and i just realised that i totally missed adding the gene bonus (swirl) to dragon 86788739, would it be possible to get that fixed? sorry for the bother!
@neohcs @Dessy @CherryGlitter (attendant)
(sorry if i'm pinging the wrong people!)
holy cow, i am not smart and i just realised that i totally missed adding the gene bonus (swirl) to dragon 86788739, would it be possible to get that fixed? sorry for the bother!

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
@misanthropy

I am so sorry! I was checking but that one must of slipped by me, I added it to the sheet just now! So sorry again!
@misanthropy

I am so sorry! I was checking but that one must of slipped by me, I added it to the sheet just now! So sorry again!
kFWa5y9.gif
NU6Zfoy.gif
@Dessy, Not a big deal but Wednesday's flower badge name is missing an 'e'; I think it's supposed to be Hell[u]e[/u]bore [emoji=rose size=1]
@Dessy, Not a big deal but Wednesday's flower badge name is missing an 'e'; I think it's supposed to be Hellebore
earthanim2.gif rock_04.png JvUa9ma.png
92n1dwB.png
vZmPWxA.png
rock_03.png earthanim1.gif
@Dessy
Will this raffle be keeping the same payouts all week or will they increase towards the end of the week?
@Dessy
Will this raffle be keeping the same payouts all week or will they increase towards the end of the week?
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Sorry, new to this - are the payouts for each dragon treasure and gems, or do we pick one or the other?
Sorry, new to this - are the payouts for each dragon treasure and gems, or do we pick one or the other?
s.png
OLUoiqA.gif
hi! i'm not sure if i'm understanding things correctly, so i'm just wondering - do we have to send our leveled dragons to a specific account/person - or can we just exalt them ourselves? i already filled out the spreadsheet once and submitted it (22 dragons exalted all at level 7) - but i noticed on the thread there's a part that says dragons sent by a 1t private auction will earn triple tickets - and i notice on the payout chart there's specific numbers there as well for what your payout will be! i'm just wondering if we're supposed to be sending dragons to a specific user, basically? this is my first time participating in something like this (i only joined FR around august last year!) so i'm sorry if any of these questions are a little redundant!!
also if this means the 22 dragons i've already exalted won't count, that's totally fine! it would be my mistake ^^"
@Dessy
hi! i'm not sure if i'm understanding things correctly, so i'm just wondering - do we have to send our leveled dragons to a specific account/person - or can we just exalt them ourselves? i already filled out the spreadsheet once and submitted it (22 dragons exalted all at level 7) - but i noticed on the thread there's a part that says dragons sent by a 1t private auction will earn triple tickets - and i notice on the payout chart there's specific numbers there as well for what your payout will be! i'm just wondering if we're supposed to be sending dragons to a specific user, basically? this is my first time participating in something like this (i only joined FR around august last year!) so i'm sorry if any of these questions are a little redundant!!
also if this means the 22 dragons i've already exalted won't count, that's totally fine! it would be my mistake ^^"
@Dessy
xTvwh7b.png
mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop !
@macintalk this is the out of flight raffle, i.e. only for lairs that aren't in the Light flight.

There should be an in-flight raffle for members of the Light flight in the Light Dominance forums (I'm guessing).
@macintalk this is the out of flight raffle, i.e. only for lairs that aren't in the Light flight.

There should be an in-flight raffle for members of the Light flight in the Light Dominance forums (I'm guessing).
s.png
OLUoiqA.gif
[quote name="princessleopard" date="2023-06-18 16:01:29" ] @macintalk this is the out of flight raffle, i.e. only for lairs that aren't in the Light flight. There should be an in-flight raffle for members of the Light flight in the Light Dominance forums (I'm guessing). [/quote] oh oops! i thought i was commenting on that one, i'm sorry!
princessleopard wrote on 2023-06-18 16:01:29:

oh oops! i thought i was commenting on that one, i'm sorry!
xTvwh7b.png
mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop !
@TheEnforcer

It'll be the same payouts all week. Increases normally only happen during battles.

@princessleopard

You choose treasure OR gems
@TheEnforcer

It'll be the same payouts all week. Increases normally only happen during battles.

@princessleopard

You choose treasure OR gems
Mooncake Festival 2024 - Light ConquestIn-Flight HubPublic BuyIlluminartiMooncake Festival 2024 - Light Conquest

PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@CatOnTheSun
I've got 210 Level 6 dragons for you. I'll be sending in treasure via PA; it'll take a while because I only have 23 lair slots.
@CatOnTheSun
I've got 210 Level 6 dragons for you. I'll be sending in treasure via PA; it'll take a while because I only have 23 lair slots.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.