Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Finally decided and finished <3
ooh, these are all lovely, but i gotta go with #1. i love the little splashes of blue, especially on the elbow fluff. the blue is subtle, but i think it adds a lot :)
ooh, these are all lovely, but i gotta go with #1. i love the little splashes of blue, especially on the elbow fluff. the blue is subtle, but i think it adds a lot :)
[center]Thank you so much for the input and votes, everyone, it's very much appreciated! ____________________ @Arrakis Oh wow, thank you for pointing this out :D I think it looks very interesting as well, because it unites the simple wings (including the pretty blue nuances) with a more disrupted tertiary! I'm just a bit worried that it makes her a tiny bit too 'blurry' overall, though. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3327602&skin=49444&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] @palarian Thank you so much for the elaborated feedback! It made me realize that these were exactly the points, why I'm attracted to #2 myself so much. It just has this broken feeling, which matches the accent in such a unique way and makes her look more interesting than the 'standard' genes c:[/center]
Thank you so much for the input and votes, everyone, it's very much appreciated!

@Arrakis
Oh wow, thank you for pointing this out :D I think it looks very interesting as well, because it unites the simple wings (including the pretty blue nuances) with a more disrupted tertiary! I'm just a bit worried that it makes her a tiny bit too 'blurry' overall, though.

scry?sdid=3327602&skin=49444&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

@palarian
Thank you so much for the elaborated feedback! It made me realize that these were exactly the points, why I'm attracted to #2 myself so much. It just has this broken feeling, which matches the accent in such a unique way and makes her look more interesting than the 'standard' genes c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
The subtle touches of blue with #1 are a winner for me! While I do generally like paint, I think the addition of the white here draws my eye away from the accent a bit.

Editing to add support to the sludge+ghost option above too! I like preserving more of that dark primary for contrast with the rest of the design.
The subtle touches of blue with #1 are a winner for me! While I do generally like paint, I think the addition of the white here draws my eye away from the accent a bit.

Editing to add support to the sludge+ghost option above too! I like preserving more of that dark primary for contrast with the rest of the design.
Divider by dreamingcity _Pixel of Cathartes by Quintillion_ ____
Divider by dreamingcity
_
vortexbreakdown
Lightning Dom Lead
FR+2 | she/her
wishlist | lore | avatar

______Trinket bottle by Amariel
I like 2! Also decided to exercise some creative freedom of taking them to the Scrying Workshop. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=87&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=41&tertgene=103&winggene=21&wings=41&auth=be318d5940a255103b7fbbde74fe60b3c216adcc&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I like 2! Also decided to exercise some creative freedom of taking them to the Scrying Workshop.
dragon?age=1&body=61&bodygene=87&breed=4&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=41&tertgene=103&winggene=21&wings=41&auth=be318d5940a255103b7fbbde74fe60b3c216adcc&dummyext=prev.png
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
[center]@TURBOVICE Thank you for the vote and the lovely scry! I just tried the accent on it, and I must confess it fits surprisingly well - I'm usually sceptical about Flecks, but it looks like melting and dripping gold on her! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3450916&skin=49444&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
@TURBOVICE
Thank you for the vote and the lovely scry! I just tried the accent on it, and I must confess it fits surprisingly well - I'm usually sceptical about Flecks, but it looks like melting and dripping gold on her!

scry?sdid=3450916&skin=49444&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
ShDdjsG.gif ---
WdLRW71.png
[center]Okay, so this thread took an unexpected turn of things: Instead of helping me deciding between three nice options, it brought up even more pretty scries! ♥ *laughs* That being said, two variations of #1 have been added: [b]#1a[/b] Sludge & Underbelly [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3448719&skin=49444&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]#1b[/b] Sludge & Ghost [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3327602&skin=49444&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] And I'm also considering Flecks as a tertiary now, inspired by TURBOVICE's scry above, either for Sludge or Paint! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3451476&skin=49444&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3451475&skin=49444&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] Any feedback is still welcome haha ;v;[/center]
Okay, so this thread took an unexpected turn of things: Instead of helping me deciding between three nice options, it brought up even more pretty scries! ♥ *laughs*

That being said, two variations of #1 have been added:

#1a Sludge & Underbelly

scry?sdid=3448719&skin=49444&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

#1b Sludge & Ghost

scry?sdid=3327602&skin=49444&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

And I'm also considering Flecks as a tertiary now, inspired by TURBOVICE's scry above, either for Sludge or Paint!

scry?sdid=3451476&skin=49444&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

scry?sdid=3451475&skin=49444&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Any feedback is still welcome haha ;v;
ShDdjsG.gif ---
WdLRW71.png
I love #3 the most! It's so well ballanced, neat and gorgeous :D

Edit : Guess I'm late, but I love that Paint/Fleck scrying too!! <33
I love #3 the most! It's so well ballanced, neat and gorgeous :D

Edit : Guess I'm late, but I love that Paint/Fleck scrying too!! <33

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
240208-100px.png
@hayum
You're not late at all, thank you so much for the input! <3 The options from the front page are still valid, I just added a few suggestion from the userbase - but I think I still prefer Ghost over Flecks, because it's more balanced and has symbolic value, emphasizing the corrupted skull theme ;o;
@hayum
You're not late at all, thank you so much for the input! <3 The options from the front page are still valid, I just added a few suggestion from the userbase - but I think I still prefer Ghost over Flecks, because it's more balanced and has symbolic value, emphasizing the corrupted skull theme ;o;
ShDdjsG.gif ---
WdLRW71.png
[center]Against all odds I decided to resist my weakness for egyptian and royal vibes for once (which was also the most popular community option), and decided to go the Paint route. I felt like she deserved something more special, and in the end it fits the vibes of her accent much better :) Aaand, please don't blame me, but I also went for the completely chaotic and disrupted version, and gave her Ghost instead of (the more popular and balanced) Underbelly. I'm aware that it makes her busy and cluttered, but it emphasizes her broken and corrupted personality incredibly well - and I also like her face a lot better with Ghost, not to mention it underlines the skull theme. I don't know, it just felt right. So here she is in all her glory! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47970519][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479706/47970519_350.png[/img][/url] Thank you again for the feedback! Even though I didn't go the popular route this time, all the input helped me to see what my heart was going for, because I suddenly felt very frustrated that #3 wasn't picked at all - I guess that's what my heart was going for all the time, against my own usual aesthetics! :D[/center]
Against all odds I decided to resist my weakness for egyptian and royal vibes for once (which was also the most popular community option), and decided to go the Paint route. I felt like she deserved something more special, and in the end it fits the vibes of her accent much better :)

Aaand, please don't blame me, but I also went for the completely chaotic and disrupted version, and gave her Ghost instead of (the more popular and balanced) Underbelly. I'm aware that it makes her busy and cluttered, but it emphasizes her broken and corrupted personality incredibly well - and I also like her face a lot better with Ghost, not to mention it underlines the skull theme. I don't know, it just felt right. So here she is in all her glory!

47970519_350.png

Thank you again for the feedback! Even though I didn't go the popular route this time, all the input helped me to see what my heart was going for, because I suddenly felt very frustrated that #3 wasn't picked at all - I guess that's what my heart was going for all the time, against my own usual aesthetics! :D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
WdLRW71.png
This is a bit random but what is the max lair size atm not including hibernal den haha
Oh also your dragon girl is beautiful!!
This is a bit random but what is the max lair size atm not including hibernal den haha
Oh also your dragon girl is beautiful!!
CKbr4fB.giflCmkNN8.gif