Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell us about your Plushies!
[center][i][emoji=familiar heart size=1]Come talk about your Lil' Friends! Do they have a backstory? What do you think they would wear? How did you get them? What do they look like? Tell us all about them![emoji=familiar heart size=1] We would love to hear it! [u][emoji=familiar heart size=1]Just make sure to keep it all appropriate![emoji=familiar heart size=1][/u][/i][/center]
Come talk about your Lil' Friends!
Do they have a backstory? What do you think they would wear? How did you get them? What do they look like? Tell us all about them!

We would love to hear it!

Just make sure to keep it all appropriate!
Silver
He/They • Demi-boy • Pansexual
Lore enthusiast
Writer & Artist

B'day is July 21st
@Crazysilv Hello! I know you're excited but please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. It's against site rules. Thanks!
@Crazysilv Hello! I know you're excited but please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. It's against site rules. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches So sorry! I did not know! Thank you for telling me!
@JCStitches So sorry! I did not know! Thank you for telling me!
Silver
Lore enthusiast
Writer & Artist

B'day is July 21st
oh yeah! I love my plushies. one of my favorites are a giant owl about half my hight(2 1/2 feet I'm not that tall), a tiny crocodile, a spider and a rainbow cat. I've got a bunch in my room I can't put them on my bed because I move so much in my sleep I'd just kick them off that would be mean
oh yeah! I love my plushies. one of my favorites are a giant owl about half my hight(2 1/2 feet I'm not that tall), a tiny crocodile, a spider and a rainbow cat. I've got a bunch in my room I can't put them on my bed because I move so much in my sleep I'd just kick them off that would be mean
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
(pokemon related)
I got the Blitzle sitting cuties plushie today from the new Unova line!

Hes really smol and hes on my shelf rn what a handsome lad
(pokemon related)
I got the Blitzle sitting cuties plushie today from the new Unova line!

Hes really smol and hes on my shelf rn what a handsome lad
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
call me tev :]
- they/he
- +2 frt
- sandie enjoyer
- art creds in dragon bios
My favourite plushie is a gator i’ve had since I was 6, but i’ve recently started buying franchise plushes bc I’ve a recent love for them. Especially considering i’m a new pokémon fan, I have two plushies of it so far (and hopefully will have many more…)
My favourite plushie is a gator i’ve had since I was 6, but i’ve recently started buying franchise plushes bc I’ve a recent love for them. Especially considering i’m a new pokémon fan, I have two plushies of it so far (and hopefully will have many more…)
zVzI8uZ.jpg
I collect weird stuffed animals (anomalocaris, diplocaulus, an ammonite, a shark with a horse body, a pterosaur, a space shuttle, two Saturn V's, a tardigrade, a giant isopod, a narwhal, a sea slug- the list goes on) but my favorite right now is a eurypterid :) a life-changing purchase [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/321880613327994890/1092927693772824596/PXL_20230404_214348507.jpg[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/321880613327994890/1092927694028689449/PXL_20230404_214337151.MP.jpg[/img]
I collect weird stuffed animals (anomalocaris, diplocaulus, an ammonite, a shark with a horse body, a pterosaur, a space shuttle, two Saturn V's, a tardigrade, a giant isopod, a narwhal, a sea slug- the list goes on) but my favorite right now is a eurypterid :) a life-changing purchase
PXL_20230404_214348507.jpgPXL_20230404_214337151.MP.jpg
art of an astronaut holding a paintbrush, pointing at themselves, with the text 'BUY MY ART, COWARD'
I only recently started letting myself have plushies after deciding I'm old enough to stop caring what other people think. My favorite is this mint chocolate-chip narwal plush from Tasty Peach. The cashier tried to poke fun at it when I bought it, dunno why, but he's staring at me from my shelf and makes me happy whenever I see his silly little eyes. So jokes on that cashier. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/50ff27fa2a6d97d6588c8aad8fe3ebb3.png[/img] Not my pic, but from the TP website.
I only recently started letting myself have plushies after deciding I'm old enough to stop caring what other people think. My favorite is this mint chocolate-chip narwal plush from Tasty Peach. The cashier tried to poke fun at it when I bought it, dunno why, but he's staring at me from my shelf and makes me happy whenever I see his silly little eyes. So jokes on that cashier.

50ff27fa2a6d97d6588c8aad8fe3ebb3.png

Not my pic, but from the TP website.
Aww you all have amazing plushies <3
Aww you all have amazing plushies <3
Silver
Lore enthusiast
Writer & Artist

B'day is July 21st
I have a few plushies of female meowstic, a little tiger plushie that ive had since i was a baby, a baby groot plush, a knit plush of a whale and a octopus (handmade from friends)
I have a few plushies of female meowstic, a little tiger plushie that ive had since i was a baby, a baby groot plush, a knit plush of a whale and a octopus (handmade from friends)
VSN.png tidbits:
Tumblr.bisexual_by_con_tag_ious-dbik7q5.png
♦ if you know who this is i love u :)