Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting, everything free!
1 2 3
I don't have much but everything is up for grabs. I really like FR but I don't have time to play. You may take as much as you want but please be courteous to other players that may want something too.
I don't have much but everything is up for grabs. I really like FR but I don't have time to play. You may take as much as you want but please be courteous to other players that may want something too.
Hi, thank you for sharing and best of luck during your time off the site!!

Could I have the voltvolley implements apparel on Mia pls?

If you're also rehoming your hoard items, could I have any gems and treasure, fest currency, eggs, fest apparel, fest skins/ accents/ scenes pls?

If you have any alchemy mats or swipp trade items/mats and food to spare, I would also love to receive any. Tysm for your generosity!!
Hi, thank you for sharing and best of luck during your time off the site!!

Could I have the voltvolley implements apparel on Mia pls?

If you're also rehoming your hoard items, could I have any gems and treasure, fest currency, eggs, fest apparel, fest skins/ accents/ scenes pls?

If you have any alchemy mats or swipp trade items/mats and food to spare, I would also love to receive any. Tysm for your generosity!!
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
Apologies to hear you're leaving but I hope you enjoy your time away and have a joyful lunar new year.

Hope it's alright to request, but if you happen to have any spare gems/treasure or festival currency (eternal snow) I would appreciate any amount.

In case you have any, I would also appreciate any assortment of eggs, umas, festival accents, festival apparel, regular apparel, festival scenes/vistas, or baldwin mats and treasure chests you might part with. Thank you and wishing you the best!
Apologies to hear you're leaving but I hope you enjoy your time away and have a joyful lunar new year.

Hope it's alright to request, but if you happen to have any spare gems/treasure or festival currency (eternal snow) I would appreciate any amount.

In case you have any, I would also appreciate any assortment of eggs, umas, festival accents, festival apparel, regular apparel, festival scenes/vistas, or baldwin mats and treasure chests you might part with. Thank you and wishing you the best!
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
Sorry you're leaving, but I hope you have lots of fun on your next journey! ^^

If you're parting with your hoard, could I request any spare gems/treasure, eggs, fest currency, fest apparel/accents, umas, genes, breed changes, scenes, chests, and runestones please? Any swipp or baldwin mats and any food would also be really helpful.
Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! :)
Sorry you're leaving, but I hope you have lots of fun on your next journey! ^^

If you're parting with your hoard, could I request any spare gems/treasure, eggs, fest currency, fest apparel/accents, umas, genes, breed changes, scenes, chests, and runestones please? Any swipp or baldwin mats and any food would also be really helpful.
Thank you so much for doing this giveaway! :)
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
I wish you a good 2023 and hope you had a good lunar new year!

This is super nice of you! If you have any items left such as spare apparel, food and specialty items, materials, chests, I'd be happy to take them! Anything usable for Swipp would be lovely ^^
I wish you a good 2023 and hope you had a good lunar new year!

This is super nice of you! If you have any items left such as spare apparel, food and specialty items, materials, chests, I'd be happy to take them! Anything usable for Swipp would be lovely ^^
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry to hear that you are leaving. Could I have a Raptorik Ringmaster, any genes you have and perhaps some gems? I need to gene some of my dragons
Sorry to hear that you are leaving. Could I have a Raptorik Ringmaster, any genes you have and perhaps some gems? I need to gene some of my dragons
Wishlist
[R] Skin and Gem Item Raffle
[R] Familiars for Tickets
qml57Um.png
Sent everyone a CR! Dragons and familiars still available ^^
Sent everyone a CR! Dragons and familiars still available ^^
Ill also take whatever you have left!
Ill also take whatever you have left!
she/her
Hoping that wherever you go next is a lot of fun! I will take anything that is left. Feel free to surprise me.
Hoping that wherever you go next is a lot of fun! I will take anything that is left. Feel free to surprise me.
@erasthrewg if there is anything left, I'll happily take anything
@erasthrewg if there is anything left, I'll happily take anything
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
1 2 3