Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Quitting, everything free!
1 2 3
I hope you enjoyed your time here and I wish you the best for the future!

Not sure if this is still going or not, but if you still have anything left, could I have any amount of currency and/or skins that you're able to give?
I hope you enjoyed your time here and I wish you the best for the future!

Not sure if this is still going or not, but if you still have anything left, could I have any amount of currency and/or skins that you're able to give?
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

If there is anything left, I would appreciate it :) random materials, familiars, apparel, etc. I wish you the best and hope you have free time to do the things you enjoy!
If there is anything left, I would appreciate it :) random materials, familiars, apparel, etc. I wish you the best and hope you have free time to do the things you enjoy!
he/him they/them
I’ll take any treasure or extra stuff left over!
I’ll take any treasure or extra stuff left over!
Art ShopHatcheryIMG_0807.gif
Sad to see you go, wish you all the best wherever next you head! I'd be happy to take any treasures/gems off you, or anything else thats left!
Sad to see you go, wish you all the best wherever next you head! I'd be happy to take any treasures/gems off you, or anything else thats left!
0vyFeqJ.png
I'm so sorry to hear you're leaving! Could I have a petalmane floron if it's still available please?
I'm so sorry to hear you're leaving! Could I have a petalmane floron if it's still available please?
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png

if you have anything left, mostly currency, I'd love to take that. if otherwise, I hope you have a great time outside of Flight Rising regardless!
I'm so sorry you're leaving

if you have anything left, mostly currency, I'd love to take that. if otherwise, I hope you have a great time outside of Flight Rising regardless!
IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
If you have anything left, I wouldn’t mind a surprise c:
If you have anything left, I wouldn’t mind a surprise c:

Amazing Shops to Check Out
C0smo's Dragon Dressing Shop
SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

People You Should Gift (links to their wishlists)
SweetTreatLion
Hiii

All Blue Words Link to Respective Places :3
Sorry to hear you aren`t up for playing any more. Hopefully you will be able to have time for something else even better.

I would love pretty much anything if you have stuff left
Sorry to hear you aren`t up for playing any more. Hopefully you will be able to have time for something else even better.

I would love pretty much anything if you have stuff left
ovaJ1TV.png
if you have any items or currency left, anything would be great! i hope you enjoyed your time here on FR
if you have any items or currency left, anything would be great! i hope you enjoyed your time here on FR
nCr2v1s.png
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
I would love anything if possible, I hope you have a great time off flight rising!!
I would love anything if possible, I hope you have a great time off flight rising!!
my wishlist: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83346007
check outNightmaresParade's Clan they're such a great friend :D
1 2 3