Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make BLEP a Tertiary gene OR APPAREL
SUPPORT! :)
SUPPORT! :)
oLgQMay.pngvonVRKR.png
T.T This needs to be a thing already!!!
T.T This needs to be a thing already!!!
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
SUPPORT, GIVE ME THE BLEPS. I have so many dragons that would want this, the silly hatchlings to the one dragon who always hates your cooking.
SUPPORT, GIVE ME THE BLEPS. I have so many dragons that would want this, the silly hatchlings to the one dragon who always hates your cooking.
OwQYUuU.pngKVbkgOZ.pngOwQYUuU.png
i am in desperate need for this gene, especially for some of my oldies that i refuse to get rid of but will NEVER find a good tert for. please please Please i have always loved this concept ever since i first saw it
i am in desperate need for this gene, especially for some of my oldies that i refuse to get rid of but will NEVER find a good tert for. please please Please i have always loved this concept ever since i first saw it
Coastline-Sawbeak.png 5OZS7SI.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
JvUa9ma.png
oouioVf.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
11efmKl.png
I support it's so freaking cute
I support it's so freaking cute
Make this happen people!!
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
1q7diA4.jpeglf9X4H2.png
Huge support!
Huge support!
tumblr_o7fxmxCisc1vq6c20o3_500.png

Omg this is adorable, and dare I say a necessity, full Support

Omg this is adorable, and dare I say a necessity, full Support
IdNtfU0.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxYQkuHQ.pngWKtl2lb.png
rUoKR6y.pngooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWKH2C9p.pngFObX7rS.png
qjxrAwx.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouPOLOvt.pngaaUHYLp.png
H2jRHgT.pngoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorix3ppo.pngYMPbu9R.png
FULL SUPPORT - I NEEEEED this!!! We have giant Innocent Eyes, so we should have Blep to go with it! Even if it's apparel - in fact, I kind of prefer apparel? I'd rather be able to keep the tertiary genes on my dragons AND make them look like a huge doofus [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Plus that way, we can have multiple colors without the artists having to color all of them, and that frees up time for multiple tongue poses! Classic blep? Perfection. Blowing-raspberry blep? Flawless. Tongue lolling like a dog's? Exemplary. Swiped to the side like they just spotted the last cupcake? Superb. Poking their nose to prove they can? Exquisite. Flat down on their chin like they're making a face at someone? Impeccable. In conclusion I really want tongue poses
FULL SUPPORT - I NEEEEED this!!! We have giant Innocent Eyes, so we should have Blep to go with it! Even if it's apparel - in fact, I kind of prefer apparel? I'd rather be able to keep the tertiary genes on my dragons AND make them look like a huge doofus

Plus that way, we can have multiple colors without the artists having to color all of them, and that frees up time for multiple tongue poses! Classic blep? Perfection. Blowing-raspberry blep? Flawless. Tongue lolling like a dog's? Exemplary. Swiped to the side like they just spotted the last cupcake? Superb. Poking their nose to prove they can? Exquisite. Flat down on their chin like they're making a face at someone? Impeccable.

In conclusion I really want tongue poses
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)