Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Make BLEP a Tertiary gene OR APPAREL
Though I really think it'd be better as an apparel item, it'd be a cool gene to have. Support.
Though I really think it'd be better as an apparel item, it'd be a cool gene to have. Support.
rsz-2img-1151.png
Support!
Support!
This would be pretty cool! It also doesn't feel too linebreaking for Modern breeds, so I see no reason why they couldn't have it as well.
This would be pretty cool! It also doesn't feel too linebreaking for Modern breeds, so I see no reason why they couldn't have it as well.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
support
support
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
support, this is super cute and an easy solution for bad color terts
support, this is super cute and an easy solution for bad color terts
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png

I suspect I've said this before, but suppoooooort. Also if anyone has the og images you should post them, iirc they were super cute.
I suspect I've said this before, but suppoooooort. Also if anyone has the og images you should post them, iirc they were super cute.
OTXJQ9a.png

the Vanguard
~
pings are OFF
pm me!
B92AFED0-9B7C-485C-8C3A-AA5FBAB5D7D8.png 8SzUkvf.png 1550190777019.png
I think this would work so well as apparel! Only problem with that is that it wouldn't be available for ancients :( Maybe it could be like a special apply-to-both-modern-and-ancient apparel? (Dont ask ToT) #MakeBlepHappen!
I think this would work so well as apparel! Only problem with that is that it wouldn't be available for ancients :( Maybe it could be like a special apply-to-both-modern-and-ancient apparel? (Dont ask ToT) #MakeBlepHappen!
LMLA6wg.png
MuAIaYM.png