Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Free Fake Couriers + Dustcarve recolors!
@Celeana

id love to be put on the ping for new couriers! Im a big fen enjoyer myself, i wish we could donate to her so her lair gets fixed and she doest have to work so hard :(
@Celeana

id love to be put on the ping for new couriers! Im a big fen enjoyer myself, i wish we could donate to her so her lair gets fixed and she doest have to work so hard :(
ypgSZ8z.png
@pestilants

You've been added!

Updates have been slowly lately, but when I do add more, I should add a courier that helps Fen out. I definitely let her hanging :(
@pestilants

You've been added!

Updates have been slowly lately, but when I do add more, I should add a courier that helps Fen out. I definitely let her hanging :(
Celeana.gifZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif lV1AgF0.gif

....Celeana.gif.... yLXYjDO.pngZ90Qjk6.pngkqQwOfO.gif
@Celeana

ooh maybe you can do one of her hatchlings who grew up and wants to help out! :D
@Celeana

ooh maybe you can do one of her hatchlings who grew up and wants to help out! :D
ypgSZ8z.png
Okay so I've seen these around for awhile but I never realized the scope of this project. Lore! They're so amazing.

Also I definitely thought Glitch's 404 situation was some otherworldly magic where one of the slides in your gif corrupted and was legitimately gone, cause I'd previously just scrolled the thread just looking at pictures, not reading anything.

I'm trying to decide if I should put Merlot on my triple wine dragon named Merlot's page, or if Red is more fitting.

I'm almost definitely going to snag an aqua "signature" style one for the page of a similarly colored dragon I have. :)

Also, in case public opinion is influential, I second KyuuBird's request for an arcane/ice cross. I have a dragon with lots of lore who now lives on a (non-canon) ice/arcane hybrid island - part of the mountain range in arcane collapsed and floated south and to sea, and now it's an icy magical place with inexplicably lush plant life (except for, yknow, magic). And yeah, arcane/ice hybrid courier would be rad.
Okay so I've seen these around for awhile but I never realized the scope of this project. Lore! They're so amazing.

Also I definitely thought Glitch's 404 situation was some otherworldly magic where one of the slides in your gif corrupted and was legitimately gone, cause I'd previously just scrolled the thread just looking at pictures, not reading anything.

I'm trying to decide if I should put Merlot on my triple wine dragon named Merlot's page, or if Red is more fitting.

I'm almost definitely going to snag an aqua "signature" style one for the page of a similarly colored dragon I have. :)

Also, in case public opinion is influential, I second KyuuBird's request for an arcane/ice cross. I have a dragon with lots of lore who now lives on a (non-canon) ice/arcane hybrid island - part of the mountain range in arcane collapsed and floated south and to sea, and now it's an icy magical place with inexplicably lush plant life (except for, yknow, magic). And yeah, arcane/ice hybrid courier would be rad.
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
A hatchling with faceted eyes and cicada wings - black and yellow 'floral' Gaoler
@Celeana
You got the scry credit wrong on Rex and Roy, I'm the one who made the scry

Proof: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2839422/32#post_50767201
@Celeana
You got the scry credit wrong on Rex and Roy, I'm the one who made the scry

Proof: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2839422/32#post_50767201
@Okida25

Thanks for letting me know. It should be fixed now
@Okida25

Thanks for letting me know. It should be fixed now

I would like to sponsor this signature, so that it will always be free for everyone after this!

Courier: Bob
Price: 50 g

May I also be put onto the pinglist?
I would like to sponsor this signature, so that it will always be free for everyone after this!

Courier: Bob
Price: 50 g

May I also be put onto the pinglist?
whsaWpX.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif
Hello all! @DragonTammerz has sponsored a sig of Bob so that it will be free for everyone [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2839422/1#post_42723892][img]https://i.imgur.com/whsaWpX.gif[/img][/url] I also have 3 new couriers for you! Please say hello to Cactus, Blep, and Gizmo: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2839422/1#post_42723887][img]https://i.imgur.com/4PoYzF7.gif[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/cVtP2nx.gif[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/gJvI24F.gif[/img][/url][/center] [size=1]@SurgeonOfDeath @LittleMoons @ItMeansHope @CorvidCryptid @Stormlark @FallenAngel @moonstar100 @Pearlimose @DragonWarrior333 @OreoTheRabbit @jia1303 @Springaling406 @SandBoa @Redsand @Crescentstar711 @ScarletavaJad @JayChirps @BoundlessSkies @Orgetzu @liteweaver @DilsDragons @Amayai @Cannot @HoodieCat @Luminax @Nightfurypizza @BoldEarth @Redspike944 @Stolen @SandSeraph @Lilydew @sneekiblin @Piercingeyes @Scales25 @sunwolf @Zikitty @4O4 @sleepyboi @Crystalpixel @Dragonxyz @Artabillity @Crizona @unidra @JaySkele789 @BlackStarfire @Xylitol @Rikarina @Gynore @LapisWings @ChasingFeathers @Omemega @GlitchedFox @blackberrytart @VioletWhirlwind @BubbleBirb @KyuuBird @ZephyrDaDragon @BlurryReflection @callerunknown @MirageTheShadow @kawiikatz @typoAdventure @BunnySox @OtakuTrash @Twalio @lr21vb @BlazeMokian @Kaibutsu @HomoSapiien @aprilraven @FableTheWolf @Rouke @Helixstorm @DemonicSylveon @Frigidity @DrakoTheDragon @Pandaverse @mithrel @EternalLife @Nathreok @QueenNewt @pestilants @/DragonTammerz[/size]
Hello all! @DragonTammerz has sponsored a sig of Bob so that it will be free for everyone

whsaWpX.gif

I also have 3 new couriers for you! Please say hello to Cactus, Blep, and Gizmo:
4PoYzF7.gifcVtP2nx.gifgJvI24F.gif

@SurgeonOfDeath @LittleMoons @ItMeansHope @CorvidCryptid @Stormlark @FallenAngel @moonstar100 @Pearlimose @DragonWarrior333 @OreoTheRabbit @jia1303 @Springaling406 @SandBoa @Redsand @Crescentstar711 @ScarletavaJad @JayChirps @BoundlessSkies @Orgetzu @liteweaver @DilsDragons @Amayai @Cannot @HoodieCat @Luminax @Nightfurypizza @BoldEarth @Redspike944 @Stolen @SandSeraph @Lilydew @sneekiblin @Piercingeyes @Scales25 @sunwolf @Zikitty @4O4 @sleepyboi @Crystalpixel @Dragonxyz @Artabillity @Crizona @unidra @JaySkele789 @BlackStarfire @Xylitol @Rikarina @Gynore @LapisWings @ChasingFeathers @Omemega @GlitchedFox @blackberrytart @VioletWhirlwind @BubbleBirb @KyuuBird @ZephyrDaDragon @BlurryReflection @callerunknown @MirageTheShadow @kawiikatz @typoAdventure @BunnySox @OtakuTrash @Twalio @lr21vb @BlazeMokian @Kaibutsu @HomoSapiien @aprilraven @FableTheWolf @Rouke @Helixstorm @DemonicSylveon @Frigidity @DrakoTheDragon @Pandaverse @mithrel @EternalLife @Nathreok @QueenNewt @pestilants @/DragonTammerz

Courier: Redacted
Price: 40,000t (since it’s reduced)

Courier: Redacted
Price: 40,000t (since it’s reduced)
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@DrakoTheDragon has finished sponsoring the sig for Redacted! It is now free for everyone to use. [emoji=new friend size=1] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2839422/1#post_42723892][img]https://i.imgur.com/xEFPtMv.gif[/img][/url][/center] [size=1]@SurgeonOfDeath @LittleMoons @ItMeansHope @CorvidCryptid @Stormlark @FallenAngel @moonstar100 @Pearlimose @DragonWarrior333 @OreoTheRabbit @jia1303 @Springaling406 @SandBoa @Redsand @Crescentstar711 @ScarletavaJad @JayChirps @BoundlessSkies @Orgetzu @liteweaver @DilsDragons @Amayai @Cannot @HoodieCat @Luminax @Nightfurypizza @BoldEarth @Redspike944 @Stolen @SandSeraph @Lilydew @sneekiblin @Piercingeyes @Scales25 @sunwolf @Zikitty @4O4 @sleepyboi @Crystalpixel @Dragonxyz @Artabillity @Crizona @unidra @JaySkele789 @BlackStarfire @Xylitol @Rikarina @Gynore @LapisWings @ChasingFeathers @Omemega @GlitchedFox @blackberrytart @VioletWhirlwind @BubbleBirb @KyuuBird @ZephyrDaDragon @BlurryReflection @callerunknown @MirageTheShadow @kawiikatz @typoAdventure @BunnySox @OtakuTrash @Twalio @lr21vb @BlazeMokian @Kaibutsu @HomoSapiien @aprilraven @FableTheWolf @Rouke @Helixstorm @DemonicSylveon @Frigidity @/DrakoTheDragon @Pandaverse @mithrel @EternalLife @Nathreok @QueenNewt @pestilants @DragonTammerz[/size]
@DrakoTheDragon has finished sponsoring the sig for Redacted! It is now free for everyone to use.
xEFPtMv.gif

@SurgeonOfDeath @LittleMoons @ItMeansHope @CorvidCryptid @Stormlark @FallenAngel @moonstar100 @Pearlimose @DragonWarrior333 @OreoTheRabbit @jia1303 @Springaling406 @SandBoa @Redsand @Crescentstar711 @ScarletavaJad @JayChirps @BoundlessSkies @Orgetzu @liteweaver @DilsDragons @Amayai @Cannot @HoodieCat @Luminax @Nightfurypizza @BoldEarth @Redspike944 @Stolen @SandSeraph @Lilydew @sneekiblin @Piercingeyes @Scales25 @sunwolf @Zikitty @4O4 @sleepyboi @Crystalpixel @Dragonxyz @Artabillity @Crizona @unidra @JaySkele789 @BlackStarfire @Xylitol @Rikarina @Gynore @LapisWings @ChasingFeathers @Omemega @GlitchedFox @blackberrytart @VioletWhirlwind @BubbleBirb @KyuuBird @ZephyrDaDragon @BlurryReflection @callerunknown @MirageTheShadow @kawiikatz @typoAdventure @BunnySox @OtakuTrash @Twalio @lr21vb @BlazeMokian @Kaibutsu @HomoSapiien @aprilraven @FableTheWolf @Rouke @Helixstorm @DemonicSylveon @Frigidity @/DrakoTheDragon @Pandaverse @mithrel @EternalLife @Nathreok @QueenNewt @pestilants @DragonTammerz