Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
@EternalLife Drytil's dragon emblems?
@EternalLife Drytil's dragon emblems?
A green and brown phoenix, made by user Twyrine. Any pronoun
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist
@Sylpheed
Yes! Thank you!
@Sylpheed
Yes! Thank you!
Sleep5454.pngfjQZ4.gifcK1e6.gif
[quote name="Sylpheed" date="2022-11-19 14:51:25" ] @/EternalLife Drytil's dragon emblems? [/quote] W O W oh my god those look amazing
Sylpheed wrote on 2022-11-19 14:51:25:
@/EternalLife Drytil's dragon emblems?

W O W oh my god those look amazing
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
yeah
yeah
v886aA7.png0vW8aup.png
If you don't reply within 2 days, I will move on.
are any of the eggs from a certain flight worth more than the others for any reason?
are any of the eggs from a certain flight worth more than the others for any reason?
  • FR+8
  • Frog cult member
  • Loves snakes
@derpyhoi

Aesthetics, proximity to their elemental festival and how people are doing with their HDen tasks all count. Check prices in the AH to see where prices currently fall.
@derpyhoi

Aesthetics, proximity to their elemental festival and how people are doing with their HDen tasks all count. Check prices in the AH to see where prices currently fall.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Hi! I was wondering if a tincture of dissolution allows you to reset stones?
Hi! I was wondering if a tincture of dissolution allows you to reset stones?
@skysthelimit1

No, tinctures only affect the dragon's base stats; stones can't be 'reset' or removed, and any stats they gain from having a certain stone (Berserker or Scholar) will remain, since they still have that stone.

You can only remove stones by overwriting them with new stones, which will delete the overwritten stones permanently once you save the changes.

You might want to read Maki's Battle Stones Guide for more information!
@skysthelimit1

No, tinctures only affect the dragon's base stats; stones can't be 'reset' or removed, and any stats they gain from having a certain stone (Berserker or Scholar) will remain, since they still have that stone.

You can only remove stones by overwriting them with new stones, which will delete the overwritten stones permanently once you save the changes.

You might want to read Maki's Battle Stones Guide for more information!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
How do you overwrite stones? When I click to edit the stones it won't let me even replace an existing stone.
How do you overwrite stones? When I click to edit the stones it won't let me even replace an existing stone.
@skysthelimit1 The gear icon only lets you change the placement of their current stones. You can add new stones to a dragon's layout by clicking or dragging them from the list on the right - that's the collection of stones in your hoard - to the correct slots. If you're on a touchscreen device, tapping and moving them should work the same way. If you aren't sure which stone goes where, check the [i]differently-shaped gemstones[/i] at the bottom left corner of each stone & slot. You can only place stones with a matching gemstone into the matching slots - so, a stone with the square-shaped gemstone can only go in a slot with the square-shaped gemstone. [item=Berserker] The different types have names (again, see Maki's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211#post_1344211][u]Battle Stones Guide[/u][/url] for further stone questions), but the gemstones might be easier to remember.
@skysthelimit1

The gear icon only lets you change the placement of their current stones.

You can add new stones to a dragon's layout by clicking or dragging them from the list on the right - that's the collection of stones in your hoard - to the correct slots. If you're on a touchscreen device, tapping and moving them should work the same way.

If you aren't sure which stone goes where, check the differently-shaped gemstones at the bottom left corner of each stone & slot. You can only place stones with a matching gemstone into the matching slots - so, a stone with the square-shaped gemstone can only go in a slot with the square-shaped gemstone.

Berserker

The different types have names (again, see Maki's Battle Stones Guide for further stone questions), but the gemstones might be easier to remember.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-