Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | hatchling probability calc/update aug 13
1 2 3 4 5
awesome! You’re the best!
awesome! You’re the best!
4W0Ys.gif
added new genes! i somehow managed to completely miss the banescale gene update, but theyre here now along with sparkle.
added new genes! i somehow managed to completely miss the banescale gene update, but theyre here now along with sparkle.
{windkind||fr+9||they/them}
i know this is confusing, but i didn't invent logic!
hatchling probability calculator * search maker * scry hatchling generator
The only thing not working for me is using scrying links for the parents (all results are 100% lol!) but this is so super awesome otherwise
The only thing not working for me is using scrying links for the parents (all results are 100% lol!) but this is so super awesome otherwise
Emerald • she/her • FR+2 • breeding challengebuying green dragons
23518.png12944.png13405.png1015.png12196.png
@mnemerald can you give me the links you were using? i have an idea what might have caused that, and should be able to fix it.
@mnemerald can you give me the links you were using? i have an idea what might have caused that, and should be able to fix it.
fixed this problem the other day btw! it was set to recognize scry image urls only, now itll take both image and regular urls.
fixed this problem the other day btw! it was set to recognize scry image urls only, now itll take both image and regular urls.
added a bunch of new genes! boulder/myrid, flecks for modern/aberation, glimmer for everyone. lmk if i missed something.
added a bunch of new genes! boulder/myrid, flecks for modern/aberation, glimmer for everyone. lmk if i missed something.
this project took a backseat for a few months, i just added in the most recent gene updates!
this project took a backseat for a few months, i just added in the most recent gene updates!
Thanks for this tool! Just used it to sort out the best breeding pairs for my current projects. [emoji=obelisk happy size=2] [s]oh god the realities of probability are a nightmare when the numbers are laid out for you[/s]
Thanks for this tool! Just used it to sort out the best breeding pairs for my current projects.

oh god the realities of probability are a nightmare when the numbers are laid out for you
@barker im glad the tool is useful! best of luck with your projects even if the odds are low ^^ ive had to do wide range pairings in my projects before so i def know the pain.
@barker im glad the tool is useful! best of luck with your projects even if the odds are low ^^ ive had to do wide range pairings in my projects before so i def know the pain.
I’m very excited to see that there is an up-to-date probability calculator out there. I’m very thankful for your work.
Unfortunately, as long as the parents have a tertiary color, it tells me “invalid tertiary range“ for what I’m trying to get.
I was trying to see the probability of my dragons getting a range of color from goldenrod to marigold, but it just kept popping that up and saying 0% across all nest probabilities.
I tried it again to see if two parents with maize tertiary would get anything in the range of antique to maize, and it still said 0% and invalid tertiary range.
I’m very excited to see that there is an up-to-date probability calculator out there. I’m very thankful for your work.
Unfortunately, as long as the parents have a tertiary color, it tells me “invalid tertiary range“ for what I’m trying to get.
I was trying to see the probability of my dragons getting a range of color from goldenrod to marigold, but it just kept popping that up and saying 0% across all nest probabilities.
I tried it again to see if two parents with maize tertiary would get anything in the range of antique to maize, and it still said 0% and invalid tertiary range.
1 2 3 4 5