Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges)
@dark78660

I would enjoy the familiar most, apparel second, and egg third :]
@dark78660

I would enjoy the familiar most, apparel second, and egg third :]
ezgif-2-4f610b8aa1.gif
[ Gloss ]
· FR + 0
· Art Shop
· Wishlist
· Adopt Shop
Congrats to the winners!!!
Congrats to the winners!!!
shadowf2.pngshadowvs1.pngiiaMf9J.pngLuwwl93.pngshadowvs1.pngshadowf1.png
@dark78660 Oh, wow. Wasn't expecting to get drawn. I'm happy to let the other two pick and then take what's left. Thanks!
@dark78660 Oh, wow. Wasn't expecting to get drawn. I'm happy to let the other two pick and then take what's left. Thanks!
nInTqKu.png
Awesome, I will get those prizes sent out shortly!
Awesome, I will get those prizes sent out shortly!
@mysteriously @Galactina @dark78660

I'm so sorry I'm about to fall asleep and should've known better than to try and follow instructions on sheets lol.

Basically, I think I messed up row 8 by accident because I read the instructions and just straight up forgot I'm not entering my name in the leaderboard, it's supposed to auto-fill. Well, I entered my name manually then copy pasted my anyone can view link. Then I deleted both and tried again with just the link as instructed and now my name is not auto-filling. I'm pretty sure I did the copy correctly (and unlocked it for viewing).

So sorry about that I was trying to remember if I put my name down on my sheet copy or not at the same time and brain went "fill in name here too"

I'm so sorry I'm about to fall asleep and should've known better than to try and follow instructions on sheets lol.

Basically, I think I messed up row 8 by accident because I read the instructions and just straight up forgot I'm not entering my name in the leaderboard, it's supposed to auto-fill. Well, I entered my name manually then copy pasted my anyone can view link. Then I deleted both and tried again with just the link as instructed and now my name is not auto-filling. I'm pretty sure I did the copy correctly (and unlocked it for viewing).

So sorry about that I was trying to remember if I put my name down on my sheet copy or not at the same time and brain went "fill in name here too"
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai no worries at all! I just fixed it.

In the future if that happens, you could try a couple strategic ctrl+z's, or simply drag the coding down from row 7. (Dragging it down requires you to okay the popup again, however.)

It happens more often than you'd think - thanks for letting us know so we could fix it! ^^
@Saronai no worries at all! I just fixed it.

In the future if that happens, you could try a couple strategic ctrl+z's, or simply drag the coding down from row 7. (Dragging it down requires you to okay the popup again, however.)

It happens more often than you'd think - thanks for letting us know so we could fix it! ^^
[center][size=1][size=1]@Finian @Katsuji @Tarany @Nevros @Ghastjio @Elfydragon @So1anacea @PolarisFox @Coward @Catoblepon @Stolen @TheFatRabbit @RisenWolf @GrimdarkRoxy @neohcs @Coyoteclaw11 @Evet @Beatoriche @Stormhawke @withoutwords @Sincerity11 @ufology @Anjoulas @Noddddd @shayflayplays @coldcult @Marmotin @alleyes @LucidDreams @mgcltwo @baberuthless @NegCol @nebulaxie @dark78660 @bearboozle @StarNovas @TheAwesoMew @BirdsDontTalk @Sunsire @UnholyGrimlin @alyblaith @Kurbis @dd2900 @sockmonkeygerald @pulchritudinous @CatalyticGenesis @dads @Paganism @3ctoplasm @Galactina @harpyja @crowvidae @Vivarium @Yegoth @Miles3140 @hollypox @Pensacola @Rokkan @spiiral @Kiar @seclusion @RagingSEa @theVer @chezameed @ghostingskies @Necralisk @nobooks @Jorybear @martine @CosmicHurricane @TortoiseLynx @NotarySojac @Beezarre @N3WV01D @opalrender @Raedeshe @Gourami @Atavan @QueenAlchemy @krycelli @Meowruff @5inthemorning @Swageus @LapisWings @heuksom @GrumpyKettle @nevvermore @angemagica @midigod @Sinnouk @onotomatopea @ZenithDreams @MintTangle @Juxtapose @seen @KelpTheShark @DaDragon @Kothra @mothscale @Leeviathans @apsidee @Taszzer @Osskiar @Fawkesian @pangolinparade @Solstices @Oatcrunch @astereia @Faeninaa @HurricaneWinds @chunsah @Bakenekodesu @Unelore @hzsky @SugarValentine @Hawkfeather @plain @idlewildly @MoonFlames @zophronia @Renkai @Kelaku @Albtraum22 @KyriaFox @kettlespider @MysticOfLight @aura12 @SleepyHoneybee @magmish @Juriibirb @MacAttax @Lansly @ultrasuede @toffeebiscuits @Auralyx @Elaendorlien @Malicat @Lately @MagickalKat @ViolentViolet77 @laetificat @Doozie @girlofSornieth @Tealshark @Tamazusa @rockss @retrace @BrutusCourt @creosote @Ackie @Glossoholic @Saronai @Deladria @Kadorix @Askesis[/size][/size] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/d0ti69zj1k3iq9w/firefull.png[/img][br][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/3ov5hj1ydbonnao/firemid.png[/img][br][size=6][color=darkorange]Pixel Scavenger Hunt:[br]Flameforger's Festival Edition[/color][/size][br][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/3ov5hj1ydbonnao/firemid.png[/img][br] [size=5][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3060498/1][color=darkorange][b]~Main Post~[/b][/color][/size][br][br]Welcome every one to the PSH: Flameforger's Festival Edition! This month is to celebrate the Fire Flight! From Chefs to Blacksmiths and the valiant Firefighters (do they fight fire WITH fire?), these are the dragons that can take the heat! Thanks to some generous donations we have cooked up some extra prizes again for the end of event raffle, so grab your sheet and lets get hunting! [emoji=fire rune size=1]
@Finian @Katsuji @Tarany @Nevros @Ghastjio @Elfydragon @So1anacea @PolarisFox @Coward @Catoblepon @Stolen @TheFatRabbit @RisenWolf @GrimdarkRoxy @neohcs @Coyoteclaw11 @Evet @Beatoriche @Stormhawke @withoutwords @Sincerity11 @ufology @Anjoulas @Noddddd @shayflayplays @coldcult @Marmotin @alleyes @LucidDreams @mgcltwo @baberuthless @NegCol @nebulaxie @dark78660 @bearboozle @StarNovas @TheAwesoMew @BirdsDontTalk @Sunsire @UnholyGrimlin @alyblaith @Kurbis @dd2900 @sockmonkeygerald @pulchritudinous @CatalyticGenesis @dads @Paganism @3ctoplasm @Galactina @harpyja @crowvidae @Vivarium @Yegoth @Miles3140 @hollypox @Pensacola @Rokkan @spiiral @Kiar @seclusion @RagingSEa @theVer @chezameed @ghostingskies @Necralisk @nobooks @Jorybear @martine @CosmicHurricane @TortoiseLynx @NotarySojac @Beezarre @N3WV01D @opalrender @Raedeshe @Gourami @Atavan @QueenAlchemy @krycelli @Meowruff @5inthemorning @Swageus @LapisWings @heuksom @GrumpyKettle @nevvermore @angemagica @midigod @Sinnouk @onotomatopea @ZenithDreams @MintTangle @Juxtapose @seen @KelpTheShark @DaDragon @Kothra @mothscale @Leeviathans @apsidee @Taszzer @Osskiar @Fawkesian @pangolinparade @Solstices @Oatcrunch @astereia @Faeninaa @HurricaneWinds @chunsah @Bakenekodesu @Unelore @hzsky @SugarValentine @Hawkfeather @plain @idlewildly @MoonFlames @zophronia @Renkai @Kelaku @Albtraum22 @KyriaFox @kettlespider @MysticOfLight @aura12 @SleepyHoneybee @magmish @Juriibirb @MacAttax @Lansly @ultrasuede @toffeebiscuits @Auralyx @Elaendorlien @Malicat @Lately @MagickalKat @ViolentViolet77 @laetificat @Doozie @girlofSornieth @Tealshark @Tamazusa @rockss @retrace @BrutusCourt @creosote @Ackie @Glossoholic @Saronai @Deladria @Kadorix @Askesis

firefull.png
firemid.png
Pixel Scavenger Hunt:
Flameforger's Festival Edition

firemid.png

~Main Post~

Welcome every one to the PSH: Flameforger's Festival Edition! This month is to celebrate the Fire Flight! From Chefs to Blacksmiths and the valiant Firefighters (do they fight fire WITH fire?), these are the dragons that can take the heat!

Thanks to some generous donations we have cooked up some extra prizes again for the end of event raffle, so grab your sheet and lets get hunting!
Hello ~

Happy Flameforgers first of all! Could I ask for some assistance? I followed the tutorial how to link my sheet, but it didn't display my name. I inputted the link in Row 11.
Hello ~

Happy Flameforgers first of all! Could I ask for some assistance? I followed the tutorial how to link my sheet, but it didn't display my name. I inputted the link in Row 11.
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log

Looks like your personal sheet needs your username on the Summary tab! That's how the leaderboard finds your username.
@Dimness

Looks like your personal sheet needs your username on the Summary tab! That's how the leaderboard finds your username.
@mysteriously
Oh. My bad, but thank you very much for help! ^^
@mysteriously
Oh. My bad, but thank you very much for help! ^^
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log