Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 9th Anniversary - Lair Location Glow-Up
Happy anniversary!! Mapmaking and Bookworms, yes [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I absolutely love the new banners! They are all amazing, and the items too! Just so wonderful!
Happy anniversary!!
Mapmaking and Bookworms, yes

I absolutely love the new banners! They are all amazing, and the items too!
Just so wonderful!
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
LWTq9T9.png
Happy ninth anniversary Flight Rising!! I am absolutely in love with the new banners, it just looks so good <3
Happy ninth anniversary Flight Rising!! I am absolutely in love with the new banners, it just looks so good <3
dc43d3a15be72c43c7ed6b02f991535b42bfea6d.png
+0 FR time
skin forum
nest rental
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!!
mqdefault.jpg
Thank you for all the amazing work you've done these past 9 years! Happy anniversary, Flight Rising <3
Thank you for all the amazing work you've done these past 9 years! Happy anniversary, Flight Rising <3
Happy Anniversary and congratulations on 9 years running!
Thank you staff for creating this wonderful game and giving so many people an amazing sandbox to play in!

Also, the cartographer items are adorable!
Happy Anniversary and congratulations on 9 years running!
Thank you staff for creating this wonderful game and giving so many people an amazing sandbox to play in!

Also, the cartographer items are adorable!
Happy anniversary, Flight Rising!! This game has brought me so much joy over the years, and I can't wait to see all the wonderful things to come!!
Happy anniversary, Flight Rising!! This game has brought me so much joy over the years, and I can't wait to see all the wonderful things to come!!
Happy FR Anniversary!!! [emoji=birthday cake size=1][emoji=firework size=1] Edit: I love the new stuff and the art its very nice!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77571376][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/775714/77571376_350.png[/img][/url]
Happy FR Anniversary!!!

Edit: I love the new stuff and the art its very nice!!

77571376_350.png
YEAHHH I LOVE THE CARTOGRAPHER STUFF
YEAHHH I LOVE THE CARTOGRAPHER STUFF
Kano3Shuuya.png
Gaawwd! I can't wait for the Worldedge Wetlands!
Gaawwd! I can't wait for the Worldedge Wetlands!
Untitled_Artwork.png
Happy anniversary FR!!!

I adore all the new artwork, it's gorgeous! I'm so excited to see the next batch of art as well!! The cartographer stuff is so pretty too, I love that scene. Thank y'all for such a lovely update!

Decided I'm gonna go vacay in fire after my cooldown is up because I adore that banner, and I love fire eyes so much.
Happy anniversary FR!!!

I adore all the new artwork, it's gorgeous! I'm so excited to see the next batch of art as well!! The cartographer stuff is so pretty too, I love that scene. Thank y'all for such a lovely update!

Decided I'm gonna go vacay in fire after my cooldown is up because I adore that banner, and I love fire eyes so much.
3CzU47G.png