Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | myth's skins | Auroboa F robe & flower
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 159 160
thank you so much for adding me to the list! may i also have a slot for steeping vengeance, please? tysm! owo
thank you so much for adding me to the list! may i also have a slot for steeping vengeance, please? tysm! owo
Lucien . he/it/dae . i have anxiety about posting on forums, please know i don't intend to come off mean or rude if i do :crying: i am trying my best
@MythicalViper

I’d like slots for hong sansan and unculled wrath! :>
@MythicalViper

I’d like slots for hong sansan and unculled wrath! :>
mini-sign-for-fr-new5.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new4.pngWISHLIST.pngmini-sign-for-fr-new3.png
@MythicalViper
slot for steeping vengeance please! (also the signup slots for steeping vengeance on the sheet are unable to be edited)
@MythicalViper
slot for steeping vengeance please! (also the signup slots for steeping vengeance on the sheet are unable to be edited)
WkrH3p9.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Added myself for Crimson Rapture and Hong Sansan but couldn't add myself for Verdigris Malice. Can you please add me for Verdigris Malice? Thank you!
Added myself for Crimson Rapture and Hong Sansan but couldn't add myself for Verdigris Malice. Can you please add me for Verdigris Malice? Thank you!
tumblr_nxvzafBttl1uicwi6o1_500.png
@MythicalViper
Unable to edit Ashen Apocalypse, if I could get a slot?
@MythicalViper
Unable to edit Ashen Apocalypse, if I could get a slot?
ban3.png
Everyone has been added to their slots!

Sorry about the spreadsheet issues ^^" I am trying to fix it but it might take awhile.

@KameTurtle yes you can pay in treasure! Just let me know for which skins and I will make a notation.
Everyone has been added to their slots!

Sorry about the spreadsheet issues ^^" I am trying to fix it but it might take awhile.

@KameTurtle yes you can pay in treasure! Just let me know for which skins and I will make a notation.
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
Spreadsheet fixed thanks to Rohi!
Spreadsheet fixed thanks to Rohi!
@MythicalViper Can I get a slot for Ghastly Envy (WCM) please? C:
@MythicalViper Can I get a slot for Ghastly Envy (WCM) please? C:
4c6SUnQ.png iLqXG8X.pngldOcwDe.png6H5Lxw8.png
@MythicalViper Yay! I signed up for two skins, "unculled wrath" and "hong sansan", it would be great to pay in treasure for both if possible - if not possible, than for one of those, no matter which [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
@MythicalViper
Yay! I signed up for two skins, "unculled wrath" and "hong sansan", it would be great to pay in treasure for both if possible - if not possible, than for one of those, no matter which
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
(Everyone who wants a slot has one <3)

@KameTurtle Treasure for both is fine!
(Everyone who wants a slot has one <3)

@KameTurtle Treasure for both is fine!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 159 160