Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Abbies!
1 2 3
@scrubbie

Okie dokie, could I get the uncommon eyed male?
@scrubbie

Okie dokie, could I get the uncommon eyed male?
@Scrubbie
I am interested in any with the tert being white :>
@Scrubbie
I am interested in any with the tert being white :>
Untitled_Artwork.png
@2DDrake

ok I will add u to the list for a white tert baby the last one is Antique so not gonna work for that
@2DDrake

ok I will add u to the list for a white tert baby the last one is Antique so not gonna work for that
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
Whoo got the last boy! [emoji=aberration love size=1] Thanks for the ping! He’s gorgeous
Whoo got the last boy! Thanks for the ping! He’s gorgeous
Hc7eOxw.gif
@RavenousPoe

So glad you love him!

For everyone else I will be breeding these again so keep an ear out

@RavenousPoe

So glad you love him!

For everyone else I will be breeding these again so keep an ear out

Can you hold a male for me! im having to save up again!!!
Can you hold a male for me! im having to save up again!!!
@wolf20326

All of these have sold already I can keep u on the ping list for the next breeding that might give u time to save up
@wolf20326

All of these have sold already I can keep u on the ping list for the next breeding that might give u time to save up
I like the ones with white polkadot especially! Creates a really neat affect over the diamond. I'd like to get a female with a white tert in the future if possible.
I like the ones with white polkadot especially! Creates a really neat affect over the diamond. I'd like to get a female with a white tert in the future if possible.
0IlR5G9.jpg
yep! that would be great! i do have 280g ish and a lot of gold if i can do a split of it!
yep! that would be great! i do have 280g ish and a lot of gold if i can do a split of it!
tiny floofy babies!
tiny floofy babies!
Will Draw For Treasure
1 2 3