Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Plaguedom] NvP Raffle/PB
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 83 84
@vaguelycanine Hi, I believe you sent those in for the Public Buy? Those prices are higher as they don't include raffle tickets, so usernames aren't recorded for those; they're just straight cash!!
@vaguelycanine Hi, I believe you sent those in for the Public Buy? Those prices are higher as they don't include raffle tickets, so usernames aren't recorded for those; they're just straight cash!!
@instar
Can I be added to the flash sale ping list?
@instar
Can I be added to the flash sale ping list?
A game I play while waiting
Pinging me? Don't forget the numbers!
@Instar Could I be added to the flash sale pinglist? Thanks.
@Instar Could I be added to the flash sale pinglist? Thanks.
P0MOvQm.pngoA9oszV.png
@KaichouKai
Sorry for the ping, just wanted to let you know I'm sending some dergs over for PB
@KaichouKai
Sorry for the ping, just wanted to let you know I'm sending some dergs over for PB
My Carrd! will update as needed
Coliseum Services (OPEN)
ACOZFAh.pnggIjq5Q3.pngLCqISMP.pngB8HmiZX.pngWn6vGC1.png0XHtpWy.pngipXQ8Fw.pngwLurwzJ.pngt7CcZoC.png
@Arapocalypse Ohhh, I accidentally looked at the wrong prices, I didn't mean to send them to the public buy, whoops! Sorry about that! Nevermind then ^^
@Arapocalypse Ohhh, I accidentally looked at the wrong prices, I didn't mean to send them to the public buy, whoops! Sorry about that! Nevermind then ^^
w8o0xW1.png J5HlHP8.png
@peyp

Hi! I just sent over eight level 7 dragons for the raffle. I didn't see your note to ping until after i sent them sorry D:
@peyp

Hi! I just sent over eight level 7 dragons for the raffle. I didn't see your note to ping until after i sent them sorry D:
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo4_500.png
@PotatoKnish
It's alright, I'm fully set and good to go! :D
@PotatoKnish
It's alright, I'm fully set and good to go! :D
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp Heads up, I'm about to send you 25 level 6 dragons for the raffle :)!
@Peyp Heads up, I'm about to send you 25 level 6 dragons for the raffle :)!
@exusiai
Awesome, thank you!
@exusiai
Awesome, thank you!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
[center][size=7][b][font=book antiqua][color=#318607]D[/color][color=#348107]a[/color][color=#387D08]i[/color][color=#3C7909]l[/color][color=#40750A]y[/color] [color=#486D0C]R[/color][color=#4C690D]a[/color][color=#50640E]f[/color][color=#54600F]f[/color][color=#585C10]l[/color][color=#5C5811]e[/color] [color=#645013]Q[/color][color=#684C14]u[/color][color=#6C4715]e[/color][color=#704316]s[/color][color=#743F17]t[/color][color=#783B18]i[/color][color=#7C3719]o[/color][color=#80331A]n[/color][color=#842F1B]![/color][/font][/b][/size][/center] [b][size=5]Monday, March 7th:[/size][/b] [quote][size=4]Which plant do you think looks like it’d belong in Plague territory?[/quote] [size=4]Feel free to post your reply on the raffle thread! To check out where you can sign-up for the daily questions pinglist, as well as another question and a little trivia about plants, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3111790/1#post_3111790][b]check Plague's OOF Hub[/b][/url]!
Daily Raffle Question!

Monday, March 7th:
Quote:
Which plant do you think looks like it’d belong in Plague territory?

Feel free to post your reply on the raffle thread!

To check out where you can sign-up for the daily questions pinglist, as well as another question and a little trivia about plants, check Plague's OOF Hub!

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 83 84