Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Move Dustcarve out of "Play"
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Either in a new "Past events" category or in the encyclopedia - I think Dustcarve Dig should be moved from "Play" now that it's finished.

I know when I was younger playing neopets it was always disappointing to find an interesting event that was finished already sitting around in the map, and I feel like new players could be feeling the same way about dustcarve dig - Finding something under "Play" that can't be played or really interacted with anymore.

Assuming there are more events, a new category under "Library" called "Past Events" could be made for this - Otherwise just moving it to the encyclopedia would be fine.
Either in a new "Past events" category or in the encyclopedia - I think Dustcarve Dig should be moved from "Play" now that it's finished.

I know when I was younger playing neopets it was always disappointing to find an interesting event that was finished already sitting around in the map, and I feel like new players could be feeling the same way about dustcarve dig - Finding something under "Play" that can't be played or really interacted with anymore.

Assuming there are more events, a new category under "Library" called "Past Events" could be made for this - Otherwise just moving it to the encyclopedia would be fine.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Support. It's been long enough, it can just be moved into the encyclopedia now.
Support. It's been long enough, it can just be moved into the encyclopedia now.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I was kind of wondering why it was still there, so, support? Like, we don't need it anymore. It's utterly useless except to look at, and we already have comments on various databases cataloguing all of the dialogue and text.
I was kind of wondering why it was still there, so, support? Like, we don't need it anymore. It's utterly useless except to look at, and we already have comments on various databases cataloguing all of the dialogue and text.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
Didn't they mention there would be more events like it? I'm assuming it's still there because it'll be used again for the next one of its kind, maybe it'll be renamed to something else when they happens so it's not just another DD
Didn't they mention there would be more events like it? I'm assuming it's still there because it'll be used again for the next one of its kind, maybe it'll be renamed to something else when they happens so it's not just another DD
Rxl9DBX.png
I agree it can go in the encyclopedia. If there'll be another link to a new event in the future, that link can appear when the event does.
I agree it can go in the encyclopedia. If there'll be another link to a new event in the future, that link can appear when the event does.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[quote name="gemajgall" date="2021-09-17 19:07:12" ] I agree it can go in the encyclopedia. If there'll be another link to a new event in the future, that link can appear when the event does. [/quote] yeah. archive this page and replace the link with a new page for a new event if we ever get one.
gemajgall wrote on 2021-09-17 19:07:12:
yeah. archive this page and replace the link with a new page for a new event if we ever get one.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
Yup, I can imagine a newbie’s confusion with seeing it under ‘play’… support!
Yup, I can imagine a newbie’s confusion with seeing it under ‘play’… support!
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
Support, I think they should lock it up like they do with Festive Favors. I imagine it is, not super easy to add/remove/add/remove if this would be a seasonal thin, hence maybe locking it - but if it was only to introduce Obes and the lore, then I don't see why not removing it.
Support, I think they should lock it up like they do with Festive Favors. I imagine it is, not super easy to add/remove/add/remove if this would be a seasonal thin, hence maybe locking it - but if it was only to introduce Obes and the lore, then I don't see why not removing it.
ooSuhor.png
Support! It definitely belongs to some archived page.
Support! It definitely belongs to some archived page.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
Pretty sure Staff said they'll be reusing it at some point for future events, which is prob why its still there.
Pretty sure Staff said they'll be reusing it at some point for future events, which is prob why its still there.
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page