Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lore Whining Days v2 [Thread Closed]
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 280 281
WOW, that long?? omg yeah I completely forgot about that possibility kjjhgjhsfk, thank u for updating!
WOW, that long?? omg yeah I completely forgot about that possibility kjjhgjhsfk, thank u for updating!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@AryaWolf19 @Elaendorlien @WhisperingWoe @taniquetil @HoraDusk @smeen @Lixue @Azurenight @Toxtricity @GrinningWolf24 @dragonpals @makyroll @Severynn @HurricaneWinds @spiderdew @Bronzewing @DragonWolfie @foxshapedshadows - SO MANY ALERTS OMG, but great to see a bunch of familiar names! All of you have been added! :D @/DragonWolfie - OH GOSH were you subbed? Yeah I'll bet that was a surprise, ahaha. I just woke up to 30 alerts in my own inbox and all of them were for this thread gkdngsdfs so I hope I haven't filled up too many people's notifications. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] @EvanArix @Purrloinedlove - Just to double-check, did either of you want to be on the pinglist? Totally fine if you prefer to sub to the thread or track another way, just want to make sure. ^^
@AryaWolf19 @Elaendorlien @WhisperingWoe @taniquetil @HoraDusk @smeen @Lixue @Azurenight @Toxtricity @GrinningWolf24 @dragonpals @makyroll @Severynn @HurricaneWinds @spiderdew @Bronzewing @DragonWolfie @foxshapedshadows

- SO MANY ALERTS OMG, but great to see a bunch of familiar names! All of you have been added! :D

@/DragonWolfie - OH GOSH were you subbed? Yeah I'll bet that was a surprise, ahaha. I just woke up to 30 alerts in my own inbox and all of them were for this thread gkdngsdfs so I hope I haven't filled up too many people's notifications.

@EvanArix @Purrloinedlove - Just to double-check, did either of you want to be on the pinglist? Totally fine if you prefer to sub to the thread or track another way, just want to make sure. ^^
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Damn, y'all are back? And just in time for me to completely overhaul my entire lair's lore? Prophetic stuff. Keep me on that pinglist and tell me when that server is opening!
Damn, y'all are back? And just in time for me to completely overhaul my entire lair's lore? Prophetic stuff. Keep me on that pinglist and tell me when that server is opening!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Ohhh, this looks so helpful. Please put me on the pinglist! I have a lot of dragons to go through yet...
Ohhh, this looks so helpful. Please put me on the pinglist! I have a lot of dragons to go through yet...
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Hyzenthlaay @Snek - Got you both down! c:
@Hyzenthlaay @Snek - Got you both down! c:
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After Please add me back! I missed this!
@After Please add me back! I missed this!
@After I'm not sure yet, sorry. Thanks for following up with me though!
@After I'm not sure yet, sorry. Thanks for following up with me though!
dT9HQge.png zSxEqNq.png eIK5iG7.png WKtl2lb.png
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png Z2soOA2.png
q9EEy5M.png EHXIkb0.png 2eDtvZS.png YMPbu9R.png
@Klawzor - Added! ^^

@Purrloinedlove - No worries! c:
@Klawzor - Added! ^^

@Purrloinedlove - No worries! c:
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Please add me back to the pinglist, I'm glad to see this returning!
Please add me back to the pinglist, I'm glad to see this returning!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@After Wow, it's been a hot minute. I do want to be added back to the pinglist. I was SporkLord at the time, but I've since changed my name.
@After Wow, it's been a hot minute. I do want to be added back to the pinglist. I was SporkLord at the time, but I've since changed my name.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 280 281