Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Changing Icon & Vista in the Same Menu
1 2 3 4 5
I'd love to see this! I want to be able to try out a different avatar and vista combo, but I don't change my avatar a lot so committing that and then bouncing to a different setting just to test it rubs me the wrong way. Being able to preview all in one place would be awesome.
I'd love to see this! I want to be able to try out a different avatar and vista combo, but I don't change my avatar a lot so committing that and then bouncing to a different setting just to test it rubs me the wrong way. Being able to preview all in one place would be awesome.
xxxxxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
I feel if this idea was implemented the way you illustrated it, I wouldn't be afraid of investing in vistas and changing both pfp and vista. Sometimes something so simple looking like changing pfp and vista is actually very daunting, and having a window to change both at the same time would help with that I believe. Supporting this idea.
I feel if this idea was implemented the way you illustrated it, I wouldn't be afraid of investing in vistas and changing both pfp and vista. Sometimes something so simple looking like changing pfp and vista is actually very daunting, and having a window to change both at the same time would help with that I believe. Supporting this idea.
LP this is a good idea! I think it would be considered a "Quality of Life Change" :)
LP this is a good idea! I think it would be considered a "Quality of Life Change" :)
@kiuisan aw thanks! I completely forgot I posted this but I'm glad you like it!
@kiuisan aw thanks! I completely forgot I posted this but I'm glad you like it!
01547b70441cd57956c9fa35703052f03d2c34b2.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
Support, I've always thought it was a bit strange that they're in completely separate places, it makes coordinating kind of cumbersome. I think the mockup looks nice too.
Support, I've always thought it was a bit strange that they're in completely separate places, it makes coordinating kind of cumbersome. I think the mockup looks nice too.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
@000000 I'm glad you like the mock up! I find coordinating icons and vistas to be rather cumbersome as well, so I tried my best to streamline the two in one window!
@000000 I'm glad you like the mock up! I find coordinating icons and vistas to be rather cumbersome as well, so I tried my best to streamline the two in one window!
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
Oh I adore the mockup! Yes please! I go back and forth to see what matches a lot and this would be so convenient and a wonderful improvement to how it currently is.

Id also love it if you could save favorite combinations and load those if you wanted, like with the dressing room! (If you no longer own the dragon that is saved, it could default to the silhouette).
I change my vistas and icon fairly often, so it'd be nice to pick from some saved ones, especially if you could load and then edit from there for the current combination without overwriting. Some of the dragon I love to use are in my den and that's a bunch of pages away, and takes so long to get to; being able to save that with the Vista I last used, and then select and edit to a new Vista would be so much faster.
Oh I adore the mockup! Yes please! I go back and forth to see what matches a lot and this would be so convenient and a wonderful improvement to how it currently is.

Id also love it if you could save favorite combinations and load those if you wanted, like with the dressing room! (If you no longer own the dragon that is saved, it could default to the silhouette).
I change my vistas and icon fairly often, so it'd be nice to pick from some saved ones, especially if you could load and then edit from there for the current combination without overwriting. Some of the dragon I love to use are in my den and that's a bunch of pages away, and takes so long to get to; being able to save that with the Vista I last used, and then select and edit to a new Vista would be so much faster.
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
@Stormfly OMG YES I would love if you could save sets of your favorite dragons and vistas, that would be so nice, and probably give me the confidence to change it up more haha
@Stormfly OMG YES I would love if you could save sets of your favorite dragons and vistas, that would be so nice, and probably give me the confidence to change it up more haha
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
@MaidKun sorry I never saw your comment! I agree the whole process can be very daunting when you just want to experiment, I think the basis of my mock-up was so make the window feel very convenient and comfy, you can see everything at a glance, everything you need is right there!
@MaidKun sorry I never saw your comment! I agree the whole process can be very daunting when you just want to experiment, I think the basis of my mock-up was so make the window feel very convenient and comfy, you can see everything at a glance, everything you need is right there!
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
BF's Art Shop
__ LittleParade.gif _
big support, it makes so much sense compared to how it is right now :P also love that mockup lol
big support, it makes so much sense compared to how it is right now :P also love that mockup lol
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
1 2 3 4 5