Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 ... 3191 3192
@cokebubble OH RIGHT I FOrgot that you can't access Tumblr.... it's a lot of images there, and knowing that you can't access Imgur either, I can't screenshot these either. Do you have access to Discord at least?
@cokebubble OH RIGHT I FOrgot that you can't access Tumblr.... it's a lot of images there, and knowing that you can't access Imgur either, I can't screenshot these either. Do you have access to Discord at least?
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@natron Nope, sorry :/ Also, I wanna help out more on these threads, are you subbed or something?
@natron Nope, sorry :/ Also, I wanna help out more on these threads, are you subbed or something?
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
@cokebubble yep, I am subbed to this thread so I see every single post that's made, same goes for several other big threads! I unfortunately only recently found out about the existence of this thread (it somehow evaded me for like 5 and a half years) so I subbed to it a few weeks back.
@cokebubble yep, I am subbed to this thread so I see every single post that's made, same goes for several other big threads! I unfortunately only recently found out about the existence of this thread (it somehow evaded me for like 5 and a half years) so I subbed to it a few weeks back.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Ok I'm subbing tomorrow but I don't wanna get a torrent of pings overnight so yeah lol
Ok I'm subbing tomorrow but I don't wanna get a torrent of pings overnight so yeah lol
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
Hi there! I'm having an error in the coliseum where as soon as I make my first attack, I get a notification that says a dragon does not have enough energy to continue. Then it closes me out of the game. What should I do?
Hi there! I'm having an error in the coliseum where as soon as I make my first attack, I get a notification that says a dragon does not have enough energy to continue. Then it closes me out of the game. What should I do?
OecCqMS.gif
@Ricaien
You probably need to feed one or more of the dragons on your team. They were most likely put in your party when they had enough energy to fight, but no longer do
@Ricaien
You probably need to feed one or more of the dragons on your team. They were most likely put in your party when they had enough energy to fight, but no longer do
what's the best way to go about asking for dragon pricing help? would it be making a thread here? i'm not too familiar with the non-sales related boards here so i worry i'm doing it wrong lol
what's the best way to go about asking for dragon pricing help? would it be making a thread here? i'm not too familiar with the non-sales related boards here so i worry i'm doing it wrong lol
20829.png __ null | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
@snackeater a thread here is usually the best way, yep. if you're pricing something general, i'd probably recommend Forum Searching for previous threads first; there's been a LOT of good advice given for general sales and most of it gets repeated pretty often.

if you're pricing something a bit more specific though, something you can't easily find on the AH to compare, then yep, making a thread is totally fine. c:
@snackeater a thread here is usually the best way, yep. if you're pricing something general, i'd probably recommend Forum Searching for previous threads first; there's been a LOT of good advice given for general sales and most of it gets repeated pretty often.

if you're pricing something a bit more specific though, something you can't easily find on the AH to compare, then yep, making a thread is totally fine. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@snackeater
it depends on what sort of prices you're hoping to get. threads here work fine, but the info is more likely gonna come from ah searches and similar sales rather then people that are actually interested in buying. on the other hand, dragon share is also a good option if you'd rather see the other side of things
@snackeater
it depends on what sort of prices you're hoping to get. threads here work fine, but the info is more likely gonna come from ah searches and similar sales rather then people that are actually interested in buying. on the other hand, dragon share is also a good option if you'd rather see the other side of things
unknown.png
@KrystalRage I didn’t realize that would affect them, thank you!!
@KrystalRage I didn’t realize that would affect them, thank you!!
OecCqMS.gif
1 2 ... 2564 2565 2566 2567 2568 ... 3191 3192