Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ⚜ Free Raffle - Winners p.23
@Lundlaeva Happy anniversary! I'd love to enter, please. If I ended up winning I'd most likely use the treasure to buy genes for my breeding projects.
@Lundlaeva Happy anniversary! I'd love to enter, please. If I ended up winning I'd most likely use the treasure to buy genes for my breeding projects.
@Lundlaeva
I'd like to enter please. :3c

Treasure would probably go towards lair expansions and apparel XD
@Lundlaeva
I'd like to enter please. :3c

Treasure would probably go towards lair expansions and apparel XD
Art Shop
Adopts

Brew
Dom Shop
giphy.giftumblr_nshkr3XLBb1uauq0zo1_400.png
@Lundlaeva
id like to enter please :) im saving up for genes!
@Lundlaeva
id like to enter please :) im saving up for genes!
@Lundlaeva I would love to enter! I would use the money to expand my lair and dress up my dragons and probably impulse buy some dragons. :)
Happy anniversary!
@Lundlaeva I would love to enter! I would use the money to expand my lair and dress up my dragons and probably impulse buy some dragons. :)
Happy anniversary!
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
@Lundlaeva I'd really appreciate if you'd put me down for a ticket! I've been meaning to expand my lair and nests so that I could breed more pretty babies to sell! Or buy more pretty dragons to breed...
@Lundlaeva I'd really appreciate if you'd put me down for a ticket! I've been meaning to expand my lair and nests so that I could breed more pretty babies to sell! Or buy more pretty dragons to breed...

ISO >>>
20782.png 36768.png 35114.png
@Lundlaeva
I'd like to enter toooo~
I would probably use it to buy a whole bunch of apparel for my dragons or in the case I find the perfect mate for my growing lair I would buy him/her with the money~ I have a handful of dragons with no mates right now haha~ Wopps!
@Lundlaeva
I'd like to enter toooo~
I would probably use it to buy a whole bunch of apparel for my dragons or in the case I find the perfect mate for my growing lair I would buy him/her with the money~ I have a handful of dragons with no mates right now haha~ Wopps!
@Lundlaeva

I'd like to enter. Plan is to gene up a wildclaw pair with iridescent, shimmer and circuit to make pretty baby dragons :) Also, Nest and/or lair expansions. More dragons yay!
@Lundlaeva

I'd like to enter. Plan is to gene up a wildclaw pair with iridescent, shimmer and circuit to make pretty baby dragons :) Also, Nest and/or lair expansions. More dragons yay!
@Lundlaeva I'd like to enter! I would use the money for genes for my progens, or for expanding my lair.
@Lundlaeva I'd like to enter! I would use the money for genes for my progens, or for expanding my lair.
@Lundlaeva I would love to enter please! I really need some lair expansions and I would probably share some of it with my newbie friends to help them out too :) Thank you for the opportunity!
@Lundlaeva I would love to enter please! I really need some lair expansions and I would probably share some of it with my newbie friends to help them out too :) Thank you for the opportunity!
Sig.png
@Lundlaeva This is such an amazing thing to do.

If I'd won I'd most likely get my next lair expansion (and maybe the one after that lol) and help my little sister get hers.
@Lundlaeva This is such an amazing thing to do.

If I'd won I'd most likely get my next lair expansion (and maybe the one after that lol) and help my little sister get hers.
PuV7YdD.png