Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ⚜ Free Raffle - Winners p.23
@Lundlaeva

I'd love to enter

I'm looking to give my custom progen (Targaryen) the circuit gene because CIRCUITS
@Lundlaeva

I'd love to enter

I'm looking to give my custom progen (Targaryen) the circuit gene because CIRCUITS
@Lundlaeva

I'd love to enter please!

The treasures will all go towards lair expansions and probably some gene scrolls uwu
@Lundlaeva

I'd love to enter please!

The treasures will all go towards lair expansions and probably some gene scrolls uwu
@Lundlaeva
Please allow me to enter

im in desperate need of a layer expansion and if i won it would go to that, as well as my effort to start a hatchery of my own
@Lundlaeva
Please allow me to enter

im in desperate need of a layer expansion and if i won it would go to that, as well as my effort to start a hatchery of my own
Bongos?
@Lundlaeva

Would love to enter. I'd be saving that treasure for the inevitable lair expansion.
@Lundlaeva

Would love to enter. I'd be saving that treasure for the inevitable lair expansion.
7zcCDc4.png
@Lundlaeva i want to enter too please ^^
i need treasure for lair expansion :')
@Lundlaeva i want to enter too please ^^
i need treasure for lair expansion :')

1367bced80ff995638dbc18bde20b34ea6a9af94.gif
Perhaps you've seen it,
maybe in a dream.
A murky, forgotten land…
@Lundlaeva oooh i would love some tickets. and what would i do with the treasure?? well.... id take this guy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2988842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29889/2988842_350.png[/img] [/url] random progen. *nods* and i would totally do this :D [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2hfnitj.png[/IMG] *drools* HE LOOKS AMAZING. but its also EXPENSIVE T.T and if i have anything leftover id use it to fund my campaign to make elemental dragons. ((im making a dragon pairing to represent each flight :D, its expensive, but its my ultimate goal :D))
@Lundlaeva

oooh i would love some tickets.

and what would i do with the treasure??

well.... id take this guy

2988842_350.png

random progen. *nods*

and i would totally do this :D

2hfnitj.png

*drools* HE LOOKS AMAZING. but its also EXPENSIVE T.T

and if i have anything leftover id use it to fund my campaign to make elemental dragons. ((im making a dragon pairing to represent each flight :D, its expensive, but its my ultimate goal :D))
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Lundlaeva
i'd love to enter if there's still space on the list! i would probably buy a gene scroll or two or use the treasure to get the mighty lair expansion :d
@Lundlaeva
i'd love to enter if there's still space on the list! i would probably buy a gene scroll or two or use the treasure to get the mighty lair expansion :d
qtNgpTt.png
@Lundlaeva I'd like to enter please! I'd use the treasure for some lair expansions and some gene changes with some probably going into apparel purchases to doll up my darlings. ^^
@Lundlaeva I'd like to enter please! I'd use the treasure for some lair expansions and some gene changes with some probably going into apparel purchases to doll up my darlings. ^^
@Lundlaeva

Hi, I'd love to enter! I'm currently trying to gene my progens, so I need a lot of money to throw at them :D
@Lundlaeva

Hi, I'd love to enter! I'm currently trying to gene my progens, so I need a lot of money to throw at them :D
@Lundlaeva

I'd love to enter. ^^ If I won, the money would go towards getting genes, such as Speckle/Freckle for my as of yet unnamed mirror progenitor, or underbelly for Kara. ...or Gembond for Akarnor. Basically it'd be a tough choice, but someone would get fixed up, haha.
@Lundlaeva

I'd love to enter. ^^ If I won, the money would go towards getting genes, such as Speckle/Freckle for my as of yet unnamed mirror progenitor, or underbelly for Kara. ...or Gembond for Akarnor. Basically it'd be a tough choice, but someone would get fixed up, haha.