Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | S.L.A.T.F.A.T.D. Farewell Giveaway
I'd love these familiars if they're still available! [item=quillcrown parda][item=murkmirth ambassador][item=ruffled serpent][item=emberglow gem guardian][item=conflagrant ambassador]
I'd love these familiars if they're still available!
Quillcrown Parda Murkmirth Ambassador Ruffled Serpent Emberglow Gem Guardian Conflagrant Ambassador
MjGrvM9.png
fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png

7XI1FUO.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
3IxNFZG.png DN5c8R6.png
@SoLongAndThanks
Would I be able to have Standard of the gladekeeper, wisp wallow peryton, luminous ambassador, accent ancestral runes, and the night flares skin?
If some of that stuff is taken I’ll get whatever random stuff is left!

Tysm <3
@SoLongAndThanks
Would I be able to have Standard of the gladekeeper, wisp wallow peryton, luminous ambassador, accent ancestral runes, and the night flares skin?
If some of that stuff is taken I’ll get whatever random stuff is left!

Tysm <3
hi
Heeey! can i request your
riptide and smogkeeper skins
flameforger's crucible

i hope you find something great out there.
Heeey! can i request your
riptide and smogkeeper skins
flameforger's crucible

i hope you find something great out there.
454ivgwl.jpg
May I have the Accent: Thriving Song, ruffled serpent, and shining cancer if they are still available?

Good luck out of FR!!!
May I have the Accent: Thriving Song, ruffled serpent, and shining cancer if they are still available?

Good luck out of FR!!!
Banner.png She/herdragon-doodles-rui.png
I'd like to request a scene: stormcatchers domain, crackling leo, and infectionists crown if they're still available!

Stay safe :)
I'd like to request a scene: stormcatchers domain, crackling leo, and infectionists crown if they're still available!

Stay safe :)
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
[center]You'll be missed, sorry to see you go! (But your username is perfect for this??) I know there's a chance these may be gone by the time you get to me, so I've listed more than five items. I would be grateful for any five of them! [item=navy aviator coat][item=hoary scale tassets][item=wispwillow peryton][item=contaminated ambassador][item=conflagrant ambassador][item=dapplemane deceiver][item=crystalcourt ambassador][item=Murkmirth Ambassador][item=scene: lightweaver's domain][item=accent: thriving song][item=accent: bottled wrath][item=bubble nymph][item=boulder nymph][item=ferocious claws][/center]
You'll be missed, sorry to see you go!

(But your username is perfect for this??)

I know there's a chance these may be gone by the time you get to me, so I've listed more than five items. I would be grateful for any five of them!

Navy Aviator Coat Hoary Scale Tassets Wispwillow Peryton Contaminated Ambassador Conflagrant Ambassador Dapplemane Deceiver Crystalcourt Ambassador Murkmirth Ambassador Scene: Lightweaver's Domain Accent: Thriving Song Accent: Bottled Wrath Bubble Nymph Boulder Nymph Ferocious Claws
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
May I Have the Luminous Ambassador, the Hoary Scale Wingplates and the Ruffled Serpent please?

Thank you very much!
May I Have the Luminous Ambassador, the Hoary Scale Wingplates and the Ruffled Serpent please?

Thank you very much!
arcaneanim3.gif - Nest Rental and Baldwin Cauldron services //
List updated for items taken on page 20

I also noticed that some items weren't showing up on the list? It should be fine now. Should.

Also, ran out of food.
List updated for items taken on page 20

I also noticed that some items weren't showing up on the list? It should be fine now. Should.

Also, ran out of food.
May I have any 5 items please.Thanks for the raffle!~
May I have any 5 items please.Thanks for the raffle!~
Oh this is so kind! I know you'll probably never get to me but may I have

1. Accent: Bottled Wrath
2. Celadon Fillet
3. Cairnstone Carry
4. Shining Cancer
5. Crackling Leo
Oh this is so kind! I know you'll probably never get to me but may I have

1. Accent: Bottled Wrath
2. Celadon Fillet