Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: Dragon Profile Revamp
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69
Thanks for listening to the feedback!
Thanks for listening to the feedback!
yfM68XN.gif
[center][color=DeepPink]Forward and back buttons being moved/reduced in size was my main concern and logged in today to see it had been done so yay! Also LOVE the colour swatches and the whole new physical attributes set up [img]https://i.imgur.com/fT6V9jr.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/5T0mD5r.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/YyHP4Jf.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/x81EejD.png[/img][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2014085][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a1b8380454eba5836d823c58709123e7/tumblr_inline_oq4hlnWQB61r2ao8y_540.png[/img][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/117e96f4a3279073a4b73e8e678a10bb/tumblr_inline_opcik4tNJn1r2ao8y_540.png[/img][/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/5i7Gywm.png[/img][/color][/center]
Forward and back buttons being moved/reduced in size was my main concern and logged in today to see it had been done so yay! Also LOVE the colour swatches and the whole new physical attributes set up

fT6V9jr.png5T0mD5r.pngYyHP4Jf.pngx81EejD.pngtumblr_inline_oq4hlnWQB61r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_opcik4tNJn1r2ao8y_540.png5i7Gywm.png
W1dpc3e.png
i've been looking at the updates all day and DANG i love it! it looks [i]so[/i] much better in so many ways; i wanna ramble about it!!! i'm very glad to see the apparel and such moved down & without the dotted lines! it looks much smoother that way \o/ and with the likes/sell/exalt moved over, it's wonderfully balanced! (i'm excited about those potential future ideas though [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]) while it's small, i really do appreciate the shift back to the mars/venus symbols under the energy bar; it not only feels far less in your face, but also feels consistent with how many other areas of the site use the symbols too! so that's awesome :D the button resizing and shifts to the "bar" look are incredible! definitely looks far less cluttered, even sleek now B) i'm a huge fan! though i'm not probably going to collapse the middle section, i do like that that's an option now! it may come in handy for me in the future, and i'm sure there are lots of people who enjoy that option C: to extend from that though, i'm [i]very[/i] pleased about the toggle options! for scenic view, collapsed middle section, and like hiding - all of that is wonderful for managing individual gameplay experiences! i also do think that hiding likes on a user's end was a good compromise to the suggestion; i talked about it with my partner, and we agreed it was a good balance of "out of sight, out of mind" for the player, but not affecting other players' gameplay experiences! so if someone doesn't wanna see likes they don't have to, and others don't have to worry if it'll upset someone else, since they probably have it hidden! (since i assume most likes are probably well-intended) also another little small thing, but, i [i]love[/i] the emotes in the physical info tab. it makes everything super clear, and as someone who has trouble processing cluttered/unseparated information, it's an amazing boon! thank you for adding that <3 to extend off of that, actually, i think the [emoji=primary gene size=1] [emoji=secondary gene size=1] [emoji=tertiary gene size=1] emotes are a fantastic addition, since there's the color association that scroll items have; i'm sure it'll aid in preventing future confusion with scroll purchases! C: (and also, the color swatches for the genes are very neat!!) i've already shard a lot of praise, but man, i saved this for last: [i]the broadcast messages[/i]. i LOVE those. they're so fun??? i'm having a blast finding little things to say for each of my dragons! some serious, some funny! and fun references for fandragons as well :D i'm excited to see what people put in theirs - maybe even a scavenger hunt?? there's so much potential! i think that's the coolest feature addition out of everything here! thank you so much for adding that <333 just... thank you so much for listening to us staff, this looks incredible and i'm excited to be using all these new features, from launch and the freshly released ones too! thank you for putting in the extra work to make the site look as fantastic as it is, and thoroughly enjoyable ^u^
i've been looking at the updates all day and DANG i love it! it looks so much better in so many ways; i wanna ramble about it!!!

i'm very glad to see the apparel and such moved down & without the dotted lines! it looks much smoother that way \o/ and with the likes/sell/exalt moved over, it's wonderfully balanced! (i'm excited about those potential future ideas though )

while it's small, i really do appreciate the shift back to the mars/venus symbols under the energy bar; it not only feels far less in your face, but also feels consistent with how many other areas of the site use the symbols too! so that's awesome :D

the button resizing and shifts to the "bar" look are incredible! definitely looks far less cluttered, even sleek now B) i'm a huge fan!

though i'm not probably going to collapse the middle section, i do like that that's an option now! it may come in handy for me in the future, and i'm sure there are lots of people who enjoy that option C:

to extend from that though, i'm very pleased about the toggle options! for scenic view, collapsed middle section, and like hiding - all of that is wonderful for managing individual gameplay experiences! i also do think that hiding likes on a user's end was a good compromise to the suggestion; i talked about it with my partner, and we agreed it was a good balance of "out of sight, out of mind" for the player, but not affecting other players' gameplay experiences! so if someone doesn't wanna see likes they don't have to, and others don't have to worry if it'll upset someone else, since they probably have it hidden! (since i assume most likes are probably well-intended)

also another little small thing, but, i love the emotes in the physical info tab. it makes everything super clear, and as someone who has trouble processing cluttered/unseparated information, it's an amazing boon! thank you for adding that <3

to extend off of that, actually, i think the emotes are a fantastic addition, since there's the color association that scroll items have; i'm sure it'll aid in preventing future confusion with scroll purchases! C: (and also, the color swatches for the genes are very neat!!)

i've already shard a lot of praise, but man, i saved this for last: the broadcast messages. i LOVE those. they're so fun??? i'm having a blast finding little things to say for each of my dragons! some serious, some funny! and fun references for fandragons as well :D i'm excited to see what people put in theirs - maybe even a scavenger hunt?? there's so much potential! i think that's the coolest feature addition out of everything here! thank you so much for adding that <333
just... thank you so much for listening to us staff, this looks incredible and i'm excited to be using all these new features, from launch and the freshly released ones too! thank you for putting in the extra work to make the site look as fantastic as it is, and thoroughly enjoyable ^u^
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Nice job, FR crew (frew??), the updated version is a much nicer melding of player preferences and site mechanics :)
Nice job, FR crew (frew??), the updated version is a much nicer melding of player preferences and site mechanics :)
Very cool :) I liked the update but I like this one even more! Thanks for listening to player feedback! This will be a good time to play flightrising.
Very cool :) I liked the update but I like this one even more! Thanks for listening to player feedback! This will be a good time to play flightrising.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
wow this looks great love all the changes and possibilities with broadcast messages!!! so cOOL!

thanks for listening to the communities feedback while still sticking to your design choices,
wow this looks great love all the changes and possibilities with broadcast messages!!! so cOOL!

thanks for listening to the communities feedback while still sticking to your design choices,
namrathel
she/her
fr time +0
xxxxxxx
i am LIVING for these subtitles under our dragon's names, lol they're so silly
i am LIVING for these subtitles under our dragon's names, lol they're so silly
maren3small2_by_yukiru-dckdj5v.png
These are amazing, and staff is amazing for taking player feedback into consideration and improving the bios. So grateful to have them. <333
These are amazing, and staff is amazing for taking player feedback into consideration and improving the bios. So grateful to have them. <333
tumblr_inline_o19ge0bn4h1reu3v4_540.png
The revision is honestly so much better.

1 Suggestion? Give us an account setting for the default to be either a fully blank/white background or the low opacity one we have now.

I still have a few dragons that really rely on their wings being invisible (or partially invisible) for their overall look and... it's not.
The revision is honestly so much better.

1 Suggestion? Give us an account setting for the default to be either a fully blank/white background or the low opacity one we have now.

I still have a few dragons that really rely on their wings being invisible (or partially invisible) for their overall look and... it's not.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
i could've gotten used to the last version, but i like this one a lot more sor far. [emoji=fae happy size=1]
i could've gotten used to the last version, but i like this one a lot more sor far.
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
9GImlPT.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 69