Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD/G] ENTRAILS __ HQ art shop __ open
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
Fr currency! I should have mentioned that anyway. ;u;
Fr currency! I should have mentioned that anyway. ;u;
tumblr_inline_ovsz2rAcXA1ulz7of_540.png
56 of ? Loga Collected
@PinesAwait

hmm for some reason i could swear you were on my pinglist! i'll add you once i'm on my computer
your order's accepted! if paying in FR currency, please send me a PM. otherwise send me a PM as well because i'll need your email for the invoice ;) (or you could pay through ko-fi)

@Xemnas
alright! please send the payment as a PM/CR, as i take it beforehand :)
@PinesAwait

hmm for some reason i could swear you were on my pinglist! i'll add you once i'm on my computer
your order's accepted! if paying in FR currency, please send me a PM. otherwise send me a PM as well because i'll need your email for the invoice ;) (or you could pay through ko-fi)

@Xemnas
alright! please send the payment as a PM/CR, as i take it beforehand :)
Sol | they/them art shop | tumblr | personal website
@solflo

Oh whoops I might've already been on your list- I saw you also pinged the cape thread and assumed I came from that pinglist.

I'll be paying in fr currency and will toss you a PM asap!
@solflo

Oh whoops I might've already been on your list- I saw you also pinged the cape thread and assumed I came from that pinglist.

I'll be paying in fr currency and will toss you a PM asap!
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
Payment sent via crossroads!
Payment sent via crossroads!
tumblr_inline_ovsz2rAcXA1ulz7of_540.png
56 of ? Loga Collected

hey yall hope you're doing well and are safe!

i was taking a break from commissions but now i'm back! as of posting this, i have two open slots (one for USD only, one for either FRC or USD)! remember i don't update every time a slot gets freed up because i rotate fairly often :)

i'm also doing commissions for BLM related donations (there's more info on trello -- the slots link below)

[link to shop] // [slots]

hey yall hope you're doing well and are safe!

i was taking a break from commissions but now i'm back! as of posting this, i have two open slots (one for USD only, one for either FRC or USD)! remember i don't update every time a slot gets freed up because i rotate fairly often :)

i'm also doing commissions for BLM related donations (there's more info on trello -- the slots link below)

[link to shop] // [slots]
[b]username:[/b] Luunai [b]type of art:[/b] fullbody [b]visual reference/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31882664][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/318827/31882664_350.png[/img][/url] [b]can i have artistic freedom design-wise?[/b] yes, please take all artistic freedom with her design you want! [b]payment method?[/b] usd [b]any extra information:[/b] Mhyrcella sold her soul to dark magic, which made her extremely powerful but makes her mind and body being slowly absorbed by some kind of miasma. She focuses on forbidded, cryptic spells. It would be nice if that mood could somehow be reflected in the art piece, but I don't have any specific pose/expression in mind, so I'd leave that completely up to you. :) Thanks for your time!
username: Luunai
type of art: fullbody
visual reference/s: 31882664_350.png
can i have artistic freedom design-wise? yes, please take all artistic freedom with her design you want!
payment method? usd
any extra information: Mhyrcella sold her soul to dark magic, which made her extremely powerful but makes her mind and body being slowly absorbed by some kind of miasma. She focuses on forbidded, cryptic spells. It would be nice if that mood could somehow be reflected in the art piece, but I don't have any specific pose/expression in mind, so I'd leave that completely up to you. :)

Thanks for your time!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

accepted! please PM me your email so i can send an invoice :)
@Luunai

accepted! please PM me your email so i can send an invoice :)

happy brightshine! earth's pushing this week so you can catch me doing foddart HERE

i'm only doing icons (120 levels each), with a separate slot list. there are tarot readings as well :)

[link to shop]

happy brightshine! earth's pushing this week so you can catch me doing foddart HERE

i'm only doing icons (120 levels each), with a separate slot list. there are tarot readings as well :)

[link to shop]

hi, i'm doing foddart this week! i'm only doing icons at 120 levels each — my booth is here!

my full range of styles is still available for usd as well :)

[link to shop] // [slots] // [AFF]

hi, i'm doing foddart this week! i'm only doing icons at 120 levels each — my booth is here!

my full range of styles is still available for usd as well :)

[link to shop] // [slots] // [AFF]
hello hello! i'm in awe of your art style & would love to take a slot if possible.

username: hannibals
visual reference/s: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57976258 this guy !
without the skin
can i have artistic freedom design-wise? absolutely. feel free to completely disregard his UMA and any of the apparel pieces and go hogwild.
payment method? USD
want to be tagged on tumblr? n/a (don't use tumblr)
any extra information: he's a fragment of an eldritch desert god; frequently causes wildfires, body horror, and strange lights coming from the old mines.
hello hello! i'm in awe of your art style & would love to take a slot if possible.

username: hannibals
visual reference/s: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57976258 this guy !
without the skin
can i have artistic freedom design-wise? absolutely. feel free to completely disregard his UMA and any of the apparel pieces and go hogwild.
payment method? USD
want to be tagged on tumblr? n/a (don't use tumblr)
any extra information: he's a fragment of an eldritch desert god; frequently causes wildfires, body horror, and strange lights coming from the old mines.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19