Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least favorite dragon breed?
Okay sO

To some popular disliked breeds

Mirrors - I love my murderpups. Have yet to find a perma however (try opal on them, it's great!)

Bogsneaks - I hate them. Don't tell me that you don't. I heccin hate them.

Snappers - clap meme i]clap[/i] potential!

Ridgebacks - Being a former lightning resident, the females are great. Males are less so but still memeable.

Gaolers - Love them

Banescales - Chicken lizards

You know what I hate? Male nocturnes, I kid you not.
Okay sO

To some popular disliked breeds

Mirrors - I love my murderpups. Have yet to find a perma however (try opal on them, it's great!)

Bogsneaks - I hate them. Don't tell me that you don't. I heccin hate them.

Snappers - clap meme i]clap[/i] potential!

Ridgebacks - Being a former lightning resident, the females are great. Males are less so but still memeable.

Gaolers - Love them

Banescales - Chicken lizards

You know what I hate? Male nocturnes, I kid you not.
Apparently my least favorite is bogsneaks, going by my lair; they're the only breed I don't have any of. I don't dislike them or anything, but none have captured my heart yet I guess.

But honestly, my least favorite is guardians. Literally exalted my random progen (back before they were restorable) because she was a guardian. Or maybe tundras, I don't have a lot of those either.

Talking about my favorites is a lot easier haha, I have a lot of those! Least favorites is a bit more wishy-washy
Apparently my least favorite is bogsneaks, going by my lair; they're the only breed I don't have any of. I don't dislike them or anything, but none have captured my heart yet I guess.

But honestly, my least favorite is guardians. Literally exalted my random progen (back before they were restorable) because she was a guardian. Or maybe tundras, I don't have a lot of those either.

Talking about my favorites is a lot easier haha, I have a lot of those! Least favorites is a bit more wishy-washy
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Lightning Subspecies Encyclopedia
Official Lightning Subspecies Sales
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
I don't like Ridgebacks very much... It's gotta be a special Ridgeback for me to want to keep it. Also, female Pearlcatchers! I'm also not very fond of Tundras or Faes. Faes are ok, their wings just kinda freak me out. Snaps & Gaolers are my faves [emoji=heart size=1]
I don't like Ridgebacks very much... It's gotta be a special Ridgeback for me to want to keep it. Also, female Pearlcatchers!

I'm also not very fond of Tundras or Faes. Faes are ok, their wings just kinda freak me out.

Snaps & Gaolers are my faves
Badge-1.png
autumn
she/they
FR +3
I really had to think about this one! My first instinct was to say Snappers, since I have none... but the hatchlings are super cute!

I think Mirrors are my least favorite. I do have one Mirror..... but she's only a Mirror by default, since I never breed changed her. I plan on doing it someday, but I've just never been about to find the right breed for her! So she will stay a Mirror until then!

But ultimately, I don't think I hate any of the breeds on FR!
I really had to think about this one! My first instinct was to say Snappers, since I have none... but the hatchlings are super cute!

I think Mirrors are my least favorite. I do have one Mirror..... but she's only a Mirror by default, since I never breed changed her. I plan on doing it someday, but I've just never been about to find the right breed for her! So she will stay a Mirror until then!

But ultimately, I don't think I hate any of the breeds on FR!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
Mirrors and Wildclaws both don't do much for me. Eyes are too small and poses too strange >.> but they can sometimes work

Bogsneaks are just ??? for me, small eyes, strange poses

Banescales...kinda weird, but imo, they look much too sleek and barren. Like, they just have so much space for apparel that it's...weird, seeing them without it, they look half-finished

M Pearlcatchers I have never understood and prob never will at this point, they're just...so...contoured? Overly detailed? idk they look wrong

Snappers are also a bit meh for me, esp male pose, but I'll give em credit--larger eyes than Mirrors and Wildclaws!
Mirrors and Wildclaws both don't do much for me. Eyes are too small and poses too strange >.> but they can sometimes work

Bogsneaks are just ??? for me, small eyes, strange poses

Banescales...kinda weird, but imo, they look much too sleek and barren. Like, they just have so much space for apparel that it's...weird, seeing them without it, they look half-finished

M Pearlcatchers I have never understood and prob never will at this point, they're just...so...contoured? Overly detailed? idk they look wrong

Snappers are also a bit meh for me, esp male pose, but I'll give em credit--larger eyes than Mirrors and Wildclaws!
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
Judging by how I often I forget they exist— probably ridgebacks.
Judging by how I often I forget they exist— probably ridgebacks.
ZVpCPil.png
[quote name="EIectricity" date="2020-01-08 13:31:46" ] I really like Bogsneaks, ya'll are just mean to em [/quote] @EIectricity Some people cannot handle the awesomeness that is bogsneaks.
EIectricity wrote on 2020-01-08 13:31:46:
I really like Bogsneaks, ya'll are just mean to em

@EIectricity Some people cannot handle the awesomeness that is bogsneaks.
qDavPTk.png
Snappers, Tundras and Mirrors
Snappers, Tundras and Mirrors
Fjqort2.pngDPMiCiU.gifStressed and space obsessedDPMiCiU.gifVSv3Raz.png
mirrors, oh dear god i really cannot find one i love. they just look so. bland. compared to other dragons. i do not like nocturne dragons at alll, probably my least favorite :< also really dislike pearlcatchers for some reason.

however, i LOVE ridgebacks, male imperials, bogsneaks (theyre so CUTE), and my precious wildcaws! and banescales! all good boys and girls!
mirrors, oh dear god i really cannot find one i love. they just look so. bland. compared to other dragons. i do not like nocturne dragons at alll, probably my least favorite :< also really dislike pearlcatchers for some reason.

however, i LOVE ridgebacks, male imperials, bogsneaks (theyre so CUTE), and my precious wildcaws! and banescales! all good boys and girls!
vbbq61.png
Female banescales. Male snappers.
Female banescales. Male snappers.
wlLXM.gif