Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Cecil's Skin Corner(hatchling time!!!)
I'm getting money on my card tomorrow (unless my mom forgets) so I won't have gems until then
I'm getting money on my card tomorrow (unless my mom forgets) so I won't have gems until then
image0.png Iconx100t.png bl5TOUW.gif Full Signature
FR Tips & Lingo
Shopping List
@Sitten1115 That is alright! Thank you for letting me know!
@Sitten1115 That is alright! Thank you for letting me know!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
I'm so excited! If I have to I'll buy a new dragon to model this beautiful accent.
I'm so excited! If I have to I'll buy a new dragon to model this beautiful accent.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
I just noticed that you are printing your containment warrior. I would like a copy. I see your first run is full so I hope you will do your second run. Please put me down for a slot. Thanks.
I just noticed that you are printing your containment warrior. I would like a copy. I see your first run is full so I hope you will do your second run. Please put me down for a slot. Thanks.
@JackyCat Of course! Thank you for asking and I hope so as well [emoji=nocturne laughing size=1]
@JackyCat Of course! Thank you for asking and I hope so as well
Heyo! I'm interested in a slot for Contaminant Warrior as well! I was really excited when I saw it in the plague contest, and I was hoping it would win. It's nice that your got enough people interested in getting it printed though! :D
Heyo! I'm interested in a slot for Contaminant Warrior as well! I was really excited when I saw it in the plague contest, and I was hoping it would win. It's nice that your got enough people interested in getting it printed though! :D
Vf4NNzN.pngoqvVn94.pngC7mO9Uf.pngJQaR6Pn.pngaFx6p75.pngWg5Qa7r.pngBggloVp.pngDknvbG3.png
@DelightedVilla It is! I hope theres enough for a second! I'll add you right awawy, thank you!
@DelightedVilla It is! I hope theres enough for a second! I'll add you right awawy, thank you!
i asked for a slot for pumpkin harvest (page 43) and sent you the gems by cr but havent heard a word from you.
i asked for a slot for pumpkin harvest (page 43) and sent you the gems by cr but havent heard a word from you.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@OwnedByCats Odd, I've been sending you messages over your CR you sent? I'll cancel it and send a new one
@OwnedByCats Odd, I've been sending you messages over your CR you sent? I'll cancel it and send a new one
i sent the cr. hope it all worked out.
i sent the cr. hope it all worked out.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif