Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Win My ENTIRE!!! Hoard (DONE)
:o Congratulations guys!!!!! <3

@Archaist All the best in whatever you do, I'm rooting for you! c:
:o Congratulations guys!!!!! <3

@Archaist All the best in whatever you do, I'm rooting for you! c:
KdvMjFB.png
AAAAAAA WJAT

OMGOMGOMGOMG YES THANK YOU!!!!!

EXCITE!!! @ARCHAISTS
AAAAAAA WJAT

OMGOMGOMGOMG YES THANK YOU!!!!!

EXCITE!!! @ARCHAISTS
giphy.gif
thank u so muchhhhhh !!! @archaists

thank u so muchhhhhh !!! @archaists

giphy.gif
Congrats Guys!!
Congrats Guys!!
Nyx's Headshots

If you need an Arcane Nest PM me, most of the time my nests are avail.
Congratulations to the winner!
Congratulations to the winner!
921529.png FR+2
Congrats y'all.
Congrats y'all.
WOW CONGRATS EVERYONE!
WOW CONGRATS EVERYONE!
[LvA] Public Buy[LvA] OOF Raffle[LvA] OOF Hub[LvA] IF Raffle[LvA] Illuminarti
@tricksyGoddess
@daisiology

Thank you!!! Good luck to you as well.
@tricksyGoddess
@daisiology

Thank you!!! Good luck to you as well.
@SesameSparrow
No problemo! Congrats on winning! Please PM me what types of items you want (baldwin, specific food items, specific trinkets/mats, etc) and I'll send them over!
(Also, best to put something in your profile explaining why you have old items even though you're a new user, it looks fishy even though it's not.)

Have fun!
@SesameSparrow
No problemo! Congrats on winning! Please PM me what types of items you want (baldwin, specific food items, specific trinkets/mats, etc) and I'll send them over!
(Also, best to put something in your profile explaining why you have old items even though you're a new user, it looks fishy even though it's not.)

Have fun!
@SesameSparrow

Have fun!
@SesameSparrow

Have fun!