Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Win My ENTIRE!!! Hoard (DONE)
I'm sending in for 69 entries. ^_^
I'm sending in for 69 entries. ^_^
All that glimmers, even the stars
All things precious, even your heart~
Sending for 1 ticket... I'm broke
Sending for 1 ticket... I'm broke
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
Hey everyone!! I'm back and I've processed all tickets from last week. This is your last day reminder, I will be drawing the tickets tomorrow! Here's the link to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EoU6wBhtTT5DjJFZqOd9EgbC-inECTKI5hfzrpI1238/edit?usp=sharing][b]spreadsheet[/b][/url] again, first page has all the tickets, second is the pinglists. @GoblinQueen72 @BeckAlistiere @SesameSparrow @HailfireAlicorn @Kronus @AlvildaBright @WhisperSpirit @LechugaBug @Aquatic @LunaSolaris @tricksyGoddess @Toadmonkey @halforq @Polyhymnia @Unhis @CoyoteFlowers @vintagesky @monsterboinker @nyabewithyou @Darkesty @Mustielsen @vanillachapter @Anourou @FireBrimstone @MaybeHuman Also, since there's only one winner but so many ppl entered, I'll be adding this guy in as a second-place prize. Anyone who's already entered in the raffle may win him (besides the first-place winner). [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24300737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243008/24300737_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] He's a permababy, partially gened Gen1. [b]Good luck everyone, and may RNG be ever in your favor![/b]
Hey everyone!! I'm back and I've processed all tickets from last week. This is your last day reminder, I will be drawing the tickets tomorrow! Here's the link to the spreadsheet again, first page has all the tickets, second is the pinglists.

@GoblinQueen72 @BeckAlistiere @SesameSparrow @HailfireAlicorn @Kronus @AlvildaBright @WhisperSpirit @LechugaBug @Aquatic @LunaSolaris @tricksyGoddess @Toadmonkey @halforq @Polyhymnia @Unhis @CoyoteFlowers @vintagesky @monsterboinker @nyabewithyou @Darkesty @Mustielsen @vanillachapter @Anourou @FireBrimstone @MaybeHuman

Also, since there's only one winner but so many ppl entered, I'll be adding this guy in as a second-place prize. Anyone who's already entered in the raffle may win him (besides the first-place winner). He's a permababy, partially gened Gen1.

Good luck everyone, and may RNG be ever in your favor!
@Archaists

sent in a CR for more Tickets. here's a post to bump.
@Archaists

sent in a CR for more Tickets. here's a post to bump.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Archaists , sent on 2 a ticket thank you
@Archaists , sent on 2 a ticket thank you
@Archaists Sending payment for tickets. c:
@Archaists Sending payment for tickets. c:
KdvMjFB.png
@Archaists

Sending in for a grand total of 1 ticket! ;u;

Thank you for this grand opportunity. :> I want to wish you all the best in your real life adventures! ^_^
@Archaists

Sending in for a grand total of 1 ticket! ;u;

Thank you for this grand opportunity. :> I want to wish you all the best in your real life adventures! ^_^
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
@Archaists Sending in some money via one way crossroads, 5 tickets!
@Archaists Sending in some money via one way crossroads, 5 tickets!
@Archaists
Sending in for tickets =)
@Archaists
Sending in for tickets =)
@Archaists

back at the end for more, sending cr w t!
@Archaists

back at the end for more, sending cr w t!
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png