@Bluecupcake52
@sinstarinablak
@Reaper200
@Krycelli
@Leopardmask
@RayFisch
@KraalofBhaga
@Fletcher

Took me way longer than planned to get the challenges up, so will give you guys until 12 pm FR time tomorrow to complete it :)
@80MinToMidnight
@Multitallented
@Bluecupcake52
@sinstarinablak
@Reaper200
@Krycelli
@Leopardmask
@RayFisch
@KraalofBhaga
@Fletcher

Took me way longer than planned to get the challenges up, so will give you guys until 12 pm FR time tomorrow to complete it :)
oIBbTCj.pngderbles_by_xjayfrost-d935b3v.gif
I buy all plushies, 1:60t!
Current plush count: 105,561
tumblr_oc6h756usc1u8fk7yo1_400.png
[b]Username:[/b] CirceR [b]Pokemon GO Team: [/b] VALOR [b]Easy or Hard Challenge:[/b] Easy Challenge Saturday [b]Screenshot(s):[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/y9YphKg.png[/img] [b] Other:[/b] Sending in 4kt in case I catch a Ditto for the Hard Challenge today.
Username: CirceR
Pokemon GO Team: VALOR
Easy or Hard Challenge: Easy Challenge Saturday
Screenshot(s): y9YphKg.png
Other: Sending in 4kt in case I catch a Ditto for the Hard Challenge today.
tSKOR3g.png

house_cup_by_soenkan-dbekkq5.png
Username: 80MinToMidnight
Pokemon GO Team: Mystic
Easy or Hard Challenge: Easy
Screenshot(s): Easy - Dance wiggly, dance!
Other: I caught a Pupitar while I was doing all that walking yesterday!!! :D My bf was losing his mind as we raced over to where it was on the map because it said, :The pokemon has fled".
Username: 80MinToMidnight
Screenshot(s): Easy - Dance wiggly, dance!
Other: I caught a Pupitar while I was doing all that walking yesterday!!! :D My bf was losing his mind as we raced over to where it was on the map because it said, :The pokemon has fled".
iceberg_roses_hatchery_banner_01_by_adriannavo-db5y7qu.pngwinter_bonsai_planter_100_by_adriannavo-dbj6xrj.png
Username: PedestrianWolf
Pokemon GO Team: Instinct
Easy or Hard Challenge: Saturday Easy
Screenshot(s): https://******/photos/21FKonNVsSJyH7VC8
Other: I caught every pidgey, rattata, and sentret I came across, but no dittos today

Username: PedestrianWolf
Easy or Hard Challenge: Saturday Easy
Screenshot(s): https://******/photos/21FKonNVsSJyH7VC8
Other: I caught every pidgey, rattata, and sentret I came across, but no dittos today

I've never even SEEN a ditto "in the wild"...How do you find them? Are they disguised as other things?

I also don't know how to activate a pokemon's second move (special attack? whatever it's called) in battle, and it's been bugging me, heh.
I've never even SEEN a ditto "in the wild"...How do you find them? Are they disguised as other things?

I also don't know how to activate a pokemon's second move (special attack? whatever it's called) in battle, and it's been bugging me, heh.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
[b]Username:[/b] GardenWyrm [b]Pokemon GO Team:[/b] Mystic [b]Easy or Hard Challenge:[/b] Easy [b]Screenshot(s):[/b] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/cca450451d578520147d67ac65a01a6f/tumblr_oqn69z6glU1s2erpmo1_1280.png[/img]
Username: GardenWyrm
Screenshot(s): tumblr_oqn69z6glU1s2erpmo1_1280.png
tumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo5_75sq.png tumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo2_100.pngtumblr_p6tkjckJgZ1s2erpmo2_r2_250.pngtumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo1_100.pngtumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
Username: ThisOneIsBlue
Screenshot(s): Easy
Extra Credit
Username: ThisOneIsBlue
Screenshot(s): Easy
Extra Credit
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@VioletWhirlwind Ditto is usually disguised as a very common pokemon, like rattata for example. You won't know it's a ditto until you've caught the pokemon, upon which it will go "Oh?" and then a transformation animation. So basically catch a bunch of common pokemon and eventually you'll get one. Since the quick move is just a tap, once the charge bar is full you can use the charge move by just holding the tap longer. [b]Username:[/b] acheronta [b]Pokemon GO Team: [/b] Instinct [b]Easy or Hard Challenge:[/b] Easy [b]Screenshot(s):[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/fMqYIx8.png[/img] [b]Other:[/b] i'm too lazy to take a new screenshot so here's when i stuck a 10 cp ditto in a gym for kicks lol i hope this counts xD @DerbyGirl Please add me to the ping list!
@VioletWhirlwind

Ditto is usually disguised as a very common pokemon, like rattata for example. You won't know it's a ditto until you've caught the pokemon, upon which it will go "Oh?" and then a transformation animation. So basically catch a bunch of common pokemon and eventually you'll get one.

Since the quick move is just a tap, once the charge bar is full you can use the charge move by just holding the tap longer.

Username: acheronta
Screenshot(s): fMqYIx8.png
Other: i'm too lazy to take a new screenshot so here's when i stuck a 10 cp ditto in a gym for kicks lol i hope this counts xD

@DerbyGirl

Please add me to the ping list!
QQnBZuq.gif
@Leopardmask did not receive any payment from you for Friday's entry so it did not count. D:

Friday easy winner: @Reaper200
Friday hard winner: @80MinToMidnight

@Jaruga did not see your request for the pinglist until just now since I was at a convention all day, just a fyi Saturday's challenges were extended due to that so you still have time to enter:)

@acheronta this was a week long event and today was the last day, so would be a bit pointless for me to add you D: I am fine with that counting towards the easy challenge, don't forget to send the fee for it to count :)
@Leopardmask did not receive any payment from you for Friday's entry so it did not count. D:

Friday easy winner: @Reaper200
Friday hard winner: @80MinToMidnight

@Jaruga did not see your request for the pinglist until just now since I was at a convention all day, just a fyi Saturday's challenges were extended due to that so you still have time to enter:)

@acheronta this was a week long event and today was the last day, so would be a bit pointless for me to add you D: I am fine with that counting towards the easy challenge, don't forget to send the fee for it to count :)
oIBbTCj.pngderbles_by_xjayfrost-d935b3v.gif
I buy all plushies, 1:60t!
Current plush count: 105,561
tumblr_oc6h756usc1u8fk7yo1_400.png
@DerbyGirl

whoops i misread the dates! i'll send the payment in for that one challenge then :D
@DerbyGirl

whoops i misread the dates! i'll send the payment in for that one challenge then :D
QQnBZuq.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11