Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Crossroads - Bug Reports
Browser(s) Used
Chrome & Safari on Mobile

Browser(s) Version
Latest Update

Device(s) Used

Mobile
Laptop
Desktop

Device Operating System

ipad - latest 9.0.7? I think.
Laptop - Windows 10
Desktop - Windows 7

Operating System Version

Most current edition of each

Internet Connection Type

Home
Work

Antivirus Installed

Norton and Avast

Antivirus Version

Latest Version

Describe the bug in detail:

The last few trades I've received in the crossroads, I've not gotten notifications for them. I've refreshed the page, reset the cookies, and tried everything I can think of. The notification notice just doesn't pop up. It's happened on all 3 devices separately.
Browser(s) Used
Chrome & Safari on Mobile

Browser(s) Version
Latest Update

Device(s) Used

Mobile
Laptop
Desktop

Device Operating System

ipad - latest 9.0.7? I think.
Laptop - Windows 10
Desktop - Windows 7

Operating System Version

Most current edition of each

Internet Connection Type

Home
Work

Antivirus Installed

Norton and Avast

Antivirus Version

Latest Version

The last few trades I've received in the crossroads, I've not gotten notifications for them. I've refreshed the page, reset the cookies, and tried everything I can think of. The notification notice just doesn't pop up. It's happened on all 3 devices separately.
FjGY6Bl.png
Trying to get a one-way trade of festival skins, but getting the error: "no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery"

Extra details:

Browser(s) Used - Chrome

Browser(s) Version - Version 48.0.2564.116 (64-bit)

Device(s) Used - Laptop

Device Operating System - Ubuntu

Operating System Version 14.04 LTS

Internet Connection Type - Cable internet over WIFI

The trade is not cancelled, somehow these items were able to be added to the trade, but they are not able to be retrieved from the trade. I believe this issue is similar to the problems twotone, Terpsichoria, asianwest, GalaxeyEmpress, are experiencing as well.
Trying to get a one-way trade of festival skins, but getting the error: "no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery"

Extra details:

Browser(s) Used - Chrome

Browser(s) Version - Version 48.0.2564.116 (64-bit)

Device(s) Used - Laptop

Device Operating System - Ubuntu

Operating System Version 14.04 LTS

Internet Connection Type - Cable internet over WIFI

The trade is not cancelled, somehow these items were able to be added to the trade, but they are not able to be retrieved from the trade. I believe this issue is similar to the problems twotone, Terpsichoria, asianwest, GalaxeyEmpress, are experiencing as well.
7pqQpnz.png _____________________________wkjGoCJ.png
Don't think these are relevant but I'll provide them anyway:
Browser(s) Used Firefox 45.0.1
Device(s) Used Desktop
Device Operating System Windows 10
Internet Connection Type DSL at home
Antivirus Installed Avast

Describe the bug in detail
Today I tried to send a number of identical familiars to different people with One-Way Deliveries. This went perfectly well for the first few, but then people started getting a notice that the item I was trying to send wasn't in my hoard any more, while I still have several of the familiars.

I assume that because I didn't bother to click on a different icon for every delivery, the CR is trying to send one and the same instance of the familiar to everyone... and that instance has already been sent to the first person who accepted the trade. However, since the items are completely identical, I'd say this is a bug and the CR should look for an identical item if the selected one isn't available any more, or you should not be able to select an item that's already in another trade.

Edit: Looks like the problems reported by Larcane, SteadyAsSheGoes, Terpsichoria, asianwest, twotone, Tiriea, and possibly others too (I didn't go further back in the thread), are caused by the same issue.

Edit2: While I'm here anyway: I noticed that in a One-Way Delivery, the recipient's name isn't mentioned anywhere on the page of the trade itself, which is pretty confusing. Screenshot in case it's not clear which page I mean: here.
Don't think these are relevant but I'll provide them anyway:
Browser(s) Used Firefox 45.0.1
Device(s) Used Desktop
Device Operating System Windows 10
Internet Connection Type DSL at home
Antivirus Installed Avast

Describe the bug in detail
Today I tried to send a number of identical familiars to different people with One-Way Deliveries. This went perfectly well for the first few, but then people started getting a notice that the item I was trying to send wasn't in my hoard any more, while I still have several of the familiars.

I assume that because I didn't bother to click on a different icon for every delivery, the CR is trying to send one and the same instance of the familiar to everyone... and that instance has already been sent to the first person who accepted the trade. However, since the items are completely identical, I'd say this is a bug and the CR should look for an identical item if the selected one isn't available any more, or you should not be able to select an item that's already in another trade.

Edit: Looks like the problems reported by Larcane, SteadyAsSheGoes, Terpsichoria, asianwest, twotone, Tiriea, and possibly others too (I didn't go further back in the thread), are caused by the same issue.

Edit2: While I'm here anyway: I noticed that in a One-Way Delivery, the recipient's name isn't mentioned anywhere on the page of the trade itself, which is pretty confusing. Screenshot in case it's not clear which page I mean: here.
@Xhaztol

I'm having the same issue as @SteadyAsSheGoes, @asianwest, @twotone, and sQld.

I sent a Windbound Mask to @Disbounded as a two-way trade. @Disbounded added their trade item. When I click to finalize the trade, I receive the error "SillyShades no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery".

I have two copies of the Windbound Mask in my horde (not vault).

Browser & system: Chrome, both on a Windows PC (LAN) and Android phone (wifi).
@Xhaztol

I sent a Windbound Mask to @Disbounded as a two-way trade. @Disbounded added their trade item. When I click to finalize the trade, I receive the error "SillyShades no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery".

8E8Vl3M.png
Accent Shop

LegacyChallenge

Tumblr
Browser(s) Used
Samsung default internet app

Browser(s) Version

Device(s) Used
Tablet

Device Operating System
Android

Operating System Version
?

Internet Connection Type
Home wifi

Created 2way item trade
Placed items (10 Serthis Concoction) into trade from me
Other player placed items into trade (10 Serthis Poisons)
Receiced notification about trade ready to complete.
Accidentally moved items back to vault.
Realised mistake and moved items back to hoard.
Tried to complete trade but got the "Reaganstorme no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery" error message.

Tried to clear cache, log out log in, purchase 1 additional item to try to update stack in hoard, no change.

Had to cancel trade and recreate. New trade completed without issue.
Browser(s) Used
Samsung default internet app

Browser(s) Version

Device(s) Used
Tablet

Device Operating System
Android

Operating System Version
?

Internet Connection Type
Home wifi

Created 2way item trade
Placed items (10 Serthis Concoction) into trade from me
Other player placed items into trade (10 Serthis Poisons)
Receiced notification about trade ready to complete.
Accidentally moved items back to vault.
Realised mistake and moved items back to hoard.
Tried to complete trade but got the "Reaganstorme no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery" error message.

Tried to clear cache, log out log in, purchase 1 additional item to try to update stack in hoard, no change.

Had to cancel trade and recreate. New trade completed without issue.
I'm having the same issue a bunch of others are having concerning "items are no longer in your inventory"

I think what's happening is even though I have 3 copies of something in my hoard and are only sending, say, 1 of them to one person, the CR is assuming the only one I have in my hoard is the one I attached for that person.

So when I send the other two via PM or put them in my vault or something, even though I still have that one left, if I accidentally attached that same one in the PM, CR thinks it's gone.

If there's no way to make CR recognize that I do have 3 in my hoard, and still have 1 left after I send two via PM... then perhaps there's a way to gray-out the ones that have already been attached to a CR? So I know not to select the same one?
I'm having the same issue a bunch of others are having concerning "items are no longer in your inventory"

I think what's happening is even though I have 3 copies of something in my hoard and are only sending, say, 1 of them to one person, the CR is assuming the only one I have in my hoard is the one I attached for that person.

So when I send the other two via PM or put them in my vault or something, even though I still have that one left, if I accidentally attached that same one in the PM, CR thinks it's gone.

If there's no way to make CR recognize that I do have 3 in my hoard, and still have 1 left after I send two via PM... then perhaps there's a way to gray-out the ones that have already been attached to a CR? So I know not to select the same one?
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
Browser(s) Used

Google chrome

Device(s) Used

Mobile
Laptop

Device Operating System
?
Operating System Version
?
Internet Connection Type

Wireless
Home

Antivirus Installed

?

Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

I just can't answer the crossroads chat. It lets me type a message but as soon as I click send, it says to go to the bug forum reports
Browser(s) Used

Google chrome

Device(s) Used

Mobile
Laptop

Device Operating System
?
Operating System Version
?
Internet Connection Type

Wireless
Home

Antivirus Installed

?

Tell us everything you remember up until the problem occurred, especially if you can get it to happen reliably multiple times in a row. This information is the most important part of the report.

I just can't answer the crossroads chat. It lets me type a message but as soon as I click send, it says to go to the bug forum reports
Browser(s) Used

Google chrome

Device(s) Used

Mobile
Laptop

Device Operating System
?
Operating System Version
?
Internet Connection Type

Wireless
Home

Antivirus Installed

?

Browser(s) Used

Google chrome

Device(s) Used

Mobile
Laptop

Device Operating System
?
Operating System Version
?
Internet Connection Type

Wireless
Home

Antivirus Installed

?

[quote name="SillyShades" date=2016-03-31 11:03:04] @Xhaztol I'm having the same issue as @SteadyAsSheGoes, @asianwest, @twotone, and sQld. I sent a Windbound Mask to @Disbounded as a two-way trade. @Disbounded added their trade item. When I click to finalize the trade, I receive the error "SillyShades no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery". I have two copies of the Windbound Mask in my horde (not vault). Browser & system: Chrome, both on a Windows PC (LAN) and Android phone (wifi). [/quote] I am having a similar problem, except with a Familiar and 15 gems. I have two Timber Tenders, both in my hoard, [i]not [/i]my vault, and I get the same error message as above. I also have 1000+ gems so I know I have 15 gems. I have only linked one Timber Tender, but I'm about to cancel the trade and try again and see if that works. [b]Browser Version[/b]: Firefox 45.0.1, Safari for iPhone, and Google Chrome 49.0.2623.110 m [b]Devices used[/b]: Desktop and mobile [b]OS[/b]: Windows 10 and iOS 9.3.1 [b]Internet connection type[/b]: Wifi home and Cellular Data [b]Antivirus[/b]: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Home Premium 2.2.0.1043 Describe the bug: Basically everything that @sillyshades said except I'm running into issues with me trading gems and familiar.
SillyShades wrote on 2016-03-31:
@Xhaztol

I am having a similar problem, except with a Familiar and 15 gems.
I have two Timber Tenders, both in my hoard, not my vault, and I get the same error message as above. I also have 1000+ gems so I know I have 15 gems. I have only linked one Timber Tender, but I'm about to cancel the trade and try again and see if that works.

Browser Version: Firefox 45.0.1, Safari for iPhone, and Google Chrome 49.0.2623.110 m
Devices used: Desktop and mobile
Internet connection type: Wifi home and Cellular Data
Antivirus: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Home Premium 2.2.0.1043
Describe the bug: Basically everything that @sillyshades said except I'm running into issues with me trading gems and familiar.
ppp-badge_trainbreed.gifo2exWSw.gif
[quote name="CrisDaro" date=2016-04-03 16:56:10] [quote name="SillyShades" date=2016-03-31 11:03:04] @Xhaztol I'm having the same issue as SteadyAsSheGoes, asianwest, twotone, and sQld. I sent a Windbound Mask to Disbounded as a two-way trade. Disbounded added their trade item. When I click to finalize the trade, I receive the error "SillyShades no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery". I have two copies of the Windbound Mask in my horde (not vault). Browser & system: Chrome, both on a Windows PC (LAN) and Android phone (wifi). [/quote] I am having a similar problem, except with a Familiar and 15 gems. I have two Timber Tenders, both in my hoard, [i]not [/i]my vault, and I get the same error message as above. I also have 1000+ gems so I know I have 15 gems. I have only linked one Timber Tender, but I'm about to cancel the trade and try again and see if that works.[/quote] Ditto for me! [b]Browser Version[/b]: Safari 9.0.3 [b]Devices used[/b]: Desktop [b]OS[/b]: OS X 10.11.3 [b]Internet connection type[/b]: Wifi home [b]Antivirus[/b]: Avast Describe the bug: I have three of the item in my hoard yet when I go to accept the trade it says the following: [quote]Omiglob no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery[/quote] Will attempt to start trade over... what a way to celebrate opening my shop :0
CrisDaro wrote on 2016-04-03:
SillyShades wrote on 2016-03-31:
@Xhaztol

I'm having the same issue as SteadyAsSheGoes, asianwest, twotone, and sQld.

I sent a Windbound Mask to Disbounded as a two-way trade. Disbounded added their trade item. When I click to finalize the trade, I receive the error "SillyShades no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery".

I am having a similar problem, except with a Familiar and 15 gems.
I have two Timber Tenders, both in my hoard, not my vault, and I get the same error message as above. I also have 1000+ gems so I know I have 15 gems. I have only linked one Timber Tender, but I'm about to cancel the trade and try again and see if that works.

Ditto for me!

Browser Version: Safari 9.0.3
Devices used: Desktop
Internet connection type: Wifi home
Antivirus: Avast
Describe the bug: I have three of the item in my hoard yet when I go to accept the trade it says the following:
Quote:
Omiglob no longer possesses items necessary to finalize the trade or delivery

Will attempt to start trade over... what a way to celebrate opening my shop :0