Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Crossroads - Bug Reports
@Xhaztol

Yes they were. I've since sent some over on a smaller CR with just the top 5 spaces being used and that worked fine.
@Xhaztol

Yes they were. I've since sent some over on a smaller CR with just the top 5 spaces being used and that worked fine.
Reposting from the announcement thread (oops).

Browser(s) Used

Firefox.

Device(s) Used

Desktop

Device Operating System

Windows 8

Internet Connection Type
cable
Home

Antivirus Installed

Yes (AVG)

Antivirus Version

Not sure.

Describe the bug in detail:

I ran into a small odd behavior. If both parties put treasure in the trade, then the trade won't work. No error, just won't work. While it's true that both sides putting treasure doesn't make sense, it should have an error telling you why.

(I'm reporting this for someone else, she's too embarrassed to post.)

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

Reposting from the announcement thread (oops).

Browser(s) Used

Firefox.

Device(s) Used

Desktop

Device Operating System

Windows 8

Internet Connection Type
cable
Home

Antivirus Installed

Yes (AVG)

Antivirus Version

Not sure.

I ran into a small odd behavior. If both parties put treasure in the trade, then the trade won't work. No error, just won't work. While it's true that both sides putting treasure doesn't make sense, it should have an error telling you why.

(I'm reporting this for someone else, she's too embarrassed to post.)

Include any screenshots you think may be relevant.

0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.
If you post a report, please include the following information:
http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/offer/chat
Undefined variable: content (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /c33dd90552d7cabc6007faa23e1c2c63 Line 30

Tried to send a message after accepting a one way CR

Browser(s) Used - Google Chrome

Device(s) Used Laptop

Device Operating System Ubuntu

Operating System Version 14.04

Internet Connection Type School Wifi

It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.
Undefined variable: content (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /c33dd90552d7cabc6007faa23e1c2c63 Line 30

Device(s) Used Laptop

[quote name="Sialia" date=2016-03-22 09:51:52] It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum. If you post a report, please include the following information: http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/offer/chat Undefined variable: content (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /c33dd90552d7cabc6007faa23e1c2c63 Line 30 Tried to send a message after accepting a one way CR Browser(s) Used - Google Chrome Device(s) Used Laptop Device Operating System Ubuntu Operating System Version 14.04 Internet Connection Type School Wifi [/quote] @Sialia Can you provide a little more information for me? Were you trying to use the trade details chat of a delivery that had already been finalized? Are you able to provide reproducible steps?
Sialia wrote on 2016-03-22:

Device(s) Used Laptop

@Sialia

Can you provide a little more information for me?

Were you trying to use the trade details chat of a delivery that had already been finalized? Are you able to provide reproducible steps?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@xhaztol

Yeah I typed something in chat, thought I clicked send so I finalized the trade

But then I noticed my message was still sitting there so I sent it & got that message.

I can go try to reproduce it to see if it happens again..
@xhaztol

But then I noticed my message was still sitting there so I sent it & got that message.

[quote name="Sialia" date=2016-03-22 16:44:11] @xhaztol Yeah I typed something in chat, thought I clicked send so I finalized the trade But then I noticed my message was still sitting there so I sent it & got that message. I can go try to reproduce it to see if it happens again.. [/quote] @Sialia That's probably enough information, though it's intentional that you cannot continue to chat inside a trade that's already been finalized.
Sialia wrote on 2016-03-22:
@xhaztol

@Sialia

That's probably enough information, though it's intentional that you cannot continue to chat inside a trade that's already been finalized.
Flight Rising Developer
@Xhaztol I figured as such, thought I would post anyway so you guys know it's throwing that exception! Thanks :)
@Xhaztol I figured as such, thought I would post anyway so you guys know it's throwing that exception! Thanks :)
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
49.0.2623.87 (64-bit)

Device(s) Used

Macbook Pro

Device Operating System
OS X Yosemite

Operating System Version

Internet Connection Type

Wireless (regular home wifi)

Antivirus Installed
None

I wanted to send a Aviator Coat to my girlfriend, just to send something via the new crossroads, but when I went to select the apparel, I couldn't scroll down to it. My page scrolled, but the pop-up window didn't. I tried clicking to different tabs and I couldn't scroll within them either.

Edit: I've tried two or three other times with the same results.

Second Edit: I just tried to brew and I couldn't scroll there either, so it must be an issue with my computer. :/
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
49.0.2623.87 (64-bit)

Device(s) Used

Macbook Pro

Device Operating System
OS X Yosemite

Operating System Version

Internet Connection Type

Wireless (regular home wifi)

Antivirus Installed
None

I wanted to send a Aviator Coat to my girlfriend, just to send something via the new crossroads, but when I went to select the apparel, I couldn't scroll down to it. My page scrolled, but the pop-up window didn't. I tried clicking to different tabs and I couldn't scroll within them either.

Edit: I've tried two or three other times with the same results.

Second Edit: I just tried to brew and I couldn't scroll there either, so it must be an issue with my computer. :/
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
49.0.2623.87 (64-bit)

Device(s) Used

Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 8

Operating System Version
Not sure

Internet Connection Type

Wireless (time warner cable)

Antivirus Installed
None

With the original CR, you could select the partner your trading withs dragons as well as your own, however, with this new CR, you can only select your own dragons and items and such. I can understand being able to only select your own items and treasures. But the original CR you were able to put down treasures and gems on both sides AS WELL as dragons. And i've seen some people off sight complaining about this and how the old CR was actually better then the new one now, because the new one seems like you'd get sniped out of a dragon pretty easily now too.
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
49.0.2623.87 (64-bit)

Device(s) Used

Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 8

Operating System Version
Not sure

Internet Connection Type

Antivirus Installed
None

With the original CR, you could select the partner your trading withs dragons as well as your own, however, with this new CR, you can only select your own dragons and items and such. I can understand being able to only select your own items and treasures. But the original CR you were able to put down treasures and gems on both sides AS WELL as dragons. And i've seen some people off sight complaining about this and how the old CR was actually better then the new one now, because the new one seems like you'd get sniped out of a dragon pretty easily now too.
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
[quote name="AgentMaineMeta" date=2016-03-23 01:12:33] Browser(s) Used Chrome Browser(s) Version 49.0.2623.87 (64-bit) Device(s) Used Laptop Device Operating System Windows 8 Operating System Version Not sure Internet Connection Type Wireless (time warner cable) Antivirus Installed None Describe the bug in detail: With the original CR, you could select the partner your trading withs dragons as well as your own, however, with this new CR, you can only select your own dragons and items and such. I can understand being able to only select your own items and treasures. But the original CR you were able to put down treasures and gems on both sides AS WELL as dragons. And i've seen some people off sight complaining about this and how the old CR was actually better then the new one now, because the new one seems like you'd get sniped out of a dragon pretty easily now too. [/quote] @AgentMaineMeta Thanks for the input. This is actually working as intended; in order to incorporate items and currency into the mix, we had to make changes to the trade flow you're describing in your post. Please feel welcome to post your thoughts in the Suggestions forum if you'd like to see changes to the Crossroads, though. :)
AgentMaineMeta wrote on 2016-03-23:
Browser(s) Used
Chrome

Browser(s) Version
49.0.2623.87 (64-bit)

Device(s) Used

Laptop

Device Operating System
Windows 8

Operating System Version
Not sure

Internet Connection Type

Antivirus Installed
None

@AgentMaineMeta

Thanks for the input. This is actually working as intended; in order to incorporate items and currency into the mix, we had to make changes to the trade flow you're describing in your post.

Please feel welcome to post your thoughts in the Suggestions forum if you'd like to see changes to the Crossroads, though. :)
Flight Rising Developer