Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now CLOSED
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40
Hey guys! The opening of the registration made me so happy :'D Glad to be apart of this community now!
Hey guys! The opening of the registration made me so happy :'D Glad to be apart of this community now!
HI
HI
im new can somebody friend me message me and help me please...
im new can somebody friend me message me and help me please...
I am pleased to be here!

I have chosen to be among the ranks of the Light Flight, hello to everyone in and out!

I am open to any information you have to help me get started :D
I am pleased to be here!

I have chosen to be among the ranks of the Light Flight, hello to everyone in and out!

I am open to any information you have to help me get started :D
wzk.png
Greetings new players! I wish to be your first friend! :)
Greetings new players! I wish to be your first friend! :)
In the darkest night, We are the Flame.
Welcome new players, some people seem to have missed this post's given information. If you need help, read through this blog carefully!
Welcome new players, some people seem to have missed this post's given information. If you need help, read through this blog carefully!
Hey! I'm one of the new players. I was waiting for reg to open. :)
Hey! I'm one of the new players. I was waiting for reg to open. :)
Welcome to all the new members. OuO
Welcome to all the new members. OuO
I've been waiting since January. There are probably others that have waited longer. At any rate...[img]http://i.imgur.com/3EuGyJu.gif[/img]
I've been waiting since January. There are probably others that have waited longer. At any rate...3EuGyJu.gif
Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup; if you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; if you put water in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water, my friend. ~~Bruce Lee
Cheers everyone. Happy to finally be able to register for the site.
Cheers everyone. Happy to finally be able to register for the site.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40