Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now CLOSED
*already addicted*

Hi everyone! Glad to be here. :D
*already addicted*

Hi everyone! Glad to be here. :D
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
So glad I made it! <3
So glad I made it! <3
tumblr_inline_n4a1pszIxi1qjjckl.giftumblr_inline_n4a1q34dnZ1qjjckl.giftumblr_inline_n4a1q7fHVy1qjjckl.giftumblr_inline_n4a1qaWpij1qjjckl.giftumblr_inline_n4a1qaWpij1qjjckl.giftumblr_inline_n4a1q34dnZ1qjjckl.giftumblr_inline_n4a1r9LvvU1qjjckl.giftumblr_inline_n4a1rdT4CA1qjjckl.gif
yo, why's it closed? will other new people be able to register? i told my friend about this site, and she thought it sounded cool and wanted to register...
yo, why's it closed? will other new people be able to register? i told my friend about this site, and she thought it sounded cool and wanted to register...
add me on tumblr: yuricupcakes.tumblr.com
fb: Lauren Gates
twitter: @lovinositaly
yay i'm glad i joined :p
yay i'm glad i joined :p
raffle5.png nSVvDGPs.jpg2ugi1oy.gifKKv65xJ.png
[quote name="mak1shimayuusuke" date=2015-04-10 10:11:59] yo, why's it closed? will other new people be able to register? i told my friend about this site, and she thought it sounded cool and wanted to register... [/quote] Registration windows happen randomly and are short due to site traffic and such.
mak1shimayuusuke wrote on 2015-04-10:

Registration windows happen randomly and are short due to site traffic and such.
Social Links: Bluesky | Tumblr | Cohost | Inkblot | Ko-fi
Hello I'm new and love it so far :). Wish I knew about this game sooner :-D. Looking forward to being addicted to all the cute dragons :)
Hello I'm new and love it so far :). Wish I knew about this game sooner :-D. Looking forward to being addicted to all the cute dragons :)
Alright, just so I understand, (can't find a thread about this) but why open and close registration? Is this page still being developed? If so, forget I asked. =P
Alright, just so I understand, (can't find a thread about this) but why open and close registration? Is this page still being developed? If so, forget I asked. =P
So many nice welcome comments I feel loved as a noob :D
So many nice welcome comments I feel loved as a noob :D
[quote name="JCStitches" date=2015-04-08 05:33:22] Welcome new players! We're so excited to meet you! :D [/quote] Aww, thanks! I'm new as of a day or so, and this place is pretty darn cool! Out of curiosity, is there any other websites like this just under a different title?
JCStitches wrote on 2015-04-08:
Welcome new players! We're so excited to meet you! :D
Aww, thanks! I'm new as of a day or so, and this place is pretty darn cool! Out of curiosity, is there any other websites like this just under a different title?
The Chemist's Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
home to many breeds
@HarashiNaya

The site is undergoing constant bugfixing, updating, maintenance and so on which would be greatly impeded by having too many members online at any one time. If registration was open all the time the servers wouldn't be able to handle the volume of members using the site, because FR is very popular and is likely to remain so for some time. As it is, we get more than enough slowdowns and hangups due to server load with the current number of members, so uncontrolled registration would most likely bring things to a complete standstill and could possibly cause a BFBVFS.
@HarashiNaya

The site is undergoing constant bugfixing, updating, maintenance and so on which would be greatly impeded by having too many members online at any one time. If registration was open all the time the servers wouldn't be able to handle the volume of members using the site, because FR is very popular and is likely to remain so for some time. As it is, we get more than enough slowdowns and hangups due to server load with the current number of members, so uncontrolled registration would most likely bring things to a complete standstill and could possibly cause a BFBVFS.