Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now CLOSED
I knew there was gonna be an extension, and thank god there was. I'm getting some of my friends to last minute sign up.
I knew there was gonna be an extension, and thank god there was. I'm getting some of my friends to last minute sign up.
bf07384224152d6c16f9c1bdb723883e.png
Thanks a bunch you all, I'm thrilled to finally be here :D I've been waiting for this window, what, three months now, all the while harassing my dating partner's account. Now I can make all the dergs I wanna~
Thanks a bunch you all, I'm thrilled to finally be here :D I've been waiting for this window, what, three months now, all the while harassing my dating partner's account. Now I can make all the dergs I wanna~
77Fv7Ue.gif
so glad i finally got the chance to make a fp :D
so glad i finally got the chance to make a fp :D
MRbGOte.png
Servers seem to be holding up quite well with the addition of more players. Perhaps this is a sign of an eventual full-time, open registration?
In either case, Welcome younglings! :D
Servers seem to be holding up quite well with the addition of more players. Perhaps this is a sign of an eventual full-time, open registration?
In either case, Welcome younglings! :D
After the end of World War II, the world was split into two—East and West. This marked the beginning of the era known as the Cold War.
Welcome!
Welcome!
tumblr_mzm9z4zqfF1rnvb0co1_500.gif
Everyone here is so friendly! :D
Everyone here is so friendly! :D
Something artsy goes here (soon).
Throws confetti in the air

Finally got to make an account! Been wanting for ages and almost missed the window for registration ;o;
Hello all! <3
Throws confetti in the air

Finally got to make an account! Been wanting for ages and almost missed the window for registration ;o;
Hello all! <3
Welcome new players~ Nice to see a new face that isn't my own 0w0

Enjoy FlightRising to the fullest! Have fun!~ :3
Welcome new players~ Nice to see a new face that isn't my own 0w0

Enjoy FlightRising to the fullest! Have fun!~ :3
FbBE7dN.png PkBFCHn.png mlHpBMC.png HvXZhho.png 56yqAPu.png PkBFCHn.png FObX7rS.png
rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png rO50KyM.png
wthFnM3.png PkBFCHn.png EE2umbT.png HvXZhho.png 8GgdVkW.png PkBFCHn.png mIzQJUh.png
Hello everyone. So happy to finally make an account <3
I wish my friends can join but they didn't make the window in time. Ohs well.
Cant wait til I can breed pretty derguns yay ~~
Hello everyone. So happy to finally make an account <3
I wish my friends can join but they didn't make the window in time. Ohs well.
Cant wait til I can breed pretty derguns yay ~~
yzUX307.png
Super happy to be here. <3 Everyone I've talked to so far has been super nice and helpful.
Super happy to be here. <3 Everyone I've talked to so far has been super nice and helpful.
finall10.png 2rm4ndg.png atlast10.png
earthshakerborder.jpg