Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now CLOSED
Hm, it appears that the number of registering users seems to have declined since last time.

Other than that, welcome those who have joined this wonderful site and may you enjoy your stay, however long it may be.
Hm, it appears that the number of registering users seems to have declined since last time.

Other than that, welcome those who have joined this wonderful site and may you enjoy your stay, however long it may be.
PWdL4kj.png 5cx1lc.jpg
Hello hello I'm new
Hello hello I'm new
I need help-I registered on my phone and I'm picking an element but it wont let me click the button. I've tried logging in on a laptop but it wont log me in.What do I do?
I need help-I registered on my phone and I'm picking an element but it wont let me click the button. I've tried logging in on a laptop but it wont log me in.What do I do?
I have waited 5 months to be here, and now I am here, I'm really new to this, but I do have some knowledge, I am very happy to be apart of Flight Rising.

~Aquatic M
I have waited 5 months to be here, and now I am here, I'm really new to this, but I do have some knowledge, I am very happy to be apart of Flight Rising.

~Aquatic M
~Aquatic M
@AquaticMilotic Welcome to FR!! ^^
@AquaticMilotic Welcome to FR!! ^^
jqqIEB3.gif
Thanks for opening the registration!
I'm new here and really excited >v<
Thanks for opening the registration!
I'm new here and really excited >v<
I'm not sure on how to make treasure or what is what, but I am glad that I am finally here after 5 and a half months of waiting, I missed the last registration by like a day.. I was gutted, but I'm honestly honoured I can be here today typing this.

Flight Rising means so much to me, it's great to finally be aboard.
I'm not sure on how to make treasure or what is what, but I am glad that I am finally here after 5 and a half months of waiting, I missed the last registration by like a day.. I was gutted, but I'm honestly honoured I can be here today typing this.

Flight Rising means so much to me, it's great to finally be aboard.
~Aquatic M
Hello, I have finally arrived to the website XD
Hello, I have finally arrived to the website XD
Hello everyone.
Hello everyone.
@Aequorin Do we have a count yet on how many newbies joined this time? :D
@Aequorin Do we have a count yet on how many newbies joined this time? :D
da6ff338bc8c404fce343866ea3b6f5b24494cbb.png