Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any ds games/rom recommendations?
1 2 3 4 5
OkamiDen (though I would also suggest playing Okami before it if you haven’t, it’s extremely cheap on almost all consoles/pc, like typically >10 usd cheap)
Okami is the best game of all time and OkamiDen expanded upon its universe in the cutest way possible, giving chibi little babies to all the previous characters!
OkamiDen (though I would also suggest playing Okami before it if you haven’t, it’s extremely cheap on almost all consoles/pc, like typically >10 usd cheap)
Okami is the best game of all time and OkamiDen expanded upon its universe in the cutest way possible, giving chibi little babies to all the previous characters!
win98-lightning.gif MUYNhfy.png0DJvxSf.pngbYt72YT.pnggYW0j5f.pngll0CfnD.png
fkWjutW.png
I'd highly suggest Hotel Dusk, Last Window: Secret of Cape West, and Trace Memory!! they are all mystery visual novel point and click styled adventures with very unique visuals! also Trace Memory is getting a remake on the Switch but the DS vers is superior in terms of charm and mechanics used to solve the puzzles!
I'd highly suggest Hotel Dusk, Last Window: Secret of Cape West, and Trace Memory!! they are all mystery visual novel point and click styled adventures with very unique visuals! also Trace Memory is getting a remake on the Switch but the DS vers is superior in terms of charm and mechanics used to solve the puzzles!
dTnuN0I.png
ermm haii ^_^ i know it's been like. a while since i've responded to this but i wanted to thank you all for the recommendations !! i've been chipping away with a few of these on here and it's been v fun so far ! :3c tytyy
ermm haii ^_^ i know it's been like. a while since i've responded to this but i wanted to thank you all for the recommendations !! i've been chipping away with a few of these on here and it's been v fun so far ! :3c tytyy
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
NINTENDOOOOOGGGSSSS
NINTENDOOOOOGGGSSSS
:3
I would suggest any kirby game, especially kirby triple deluxe (its my favourite game!!!) or tomodachi life if you're into that?
I would suggest any kirby game, especially kirby triple deluxe (its my favourite game!!!) or tomodachi life if you're into that?
MUYNhfy.png bYt72YT.png
5iXiC8z.png tyEuRXe.png
QUIpVFE.png Jmt9NmI.png
uOsoNEC.png
viva pinata! It was one of my favorites growing up, love those silly guys
viva pinata! It was one of my favorites growing up, love those silly guys
ppppppppppp pppppppppp 17500.png Teeth
they/it
FR time +3
Wishlist
17499.png
Not sure if anyone recommended this yet - if you have ANY affinity for Pokemon, you HAVE. HAVE to try Fossil Fighters Champions.... you won't be able to put it down! Excavate your own colorful dinos and put em to the test!
Not sure if anyone recommended this yet - if you have ANY affinity for Pokemon, you HAVE. HAVE to try Fossil Fighters Champions.... you won't be able to put it down! Excavate your own colorful dinos and put em to the test!
tn0RSo5.png
pZJYyk4.png
KLFk3KG.png
FvfV2kD.png
NaGfCgq.png
wC5zS4I.png
Elite Beat Agents! Very underrated game. :)
Elite Beat Agents! Very underrated game. :)
5447fb22b30ca20b0ecc6b7550bfb80a741976ad.gif
1 2 3 4 5