Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any ds games/rom recommendations?
1 2 3 4 5
i've recently modded my 3ds (it felt so whimsical when i did that btw) and i also found out that i Can add ds games on it!!!

though i didn't have much experience playing many titles as it was shared with my sibling (or many. games in mund that i'd like to try out), so i want to know what games you'd like to recommend or even roms on the ds that you like !!
:3c
i've recently modded my 3ds (it felt so whimsical when i did that btw) and i also found out that i Can add ds games on it!!!

though i didn't have much experience playing many titles as it was shared with my sibling (or many. games in mund that i'd like to try out), so i want to know what games you'd like to recommend or even roms on the ds that you like !!
:3c
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
WARIOWARE DIY!!!!!!

IF YOU GET this game. Thank me later. It will change your mind and body
WARIOWARE DIY!!!!!!

IF YOU GET this game. Thank me later. It will change your mind and body
aarrghghgh jkshdjkahdkjad eiopwppeoe wqoqwe beep boop ebbbeeeeeeppp aa aaaa aa wwowooooooooooo bbbrha bhabab hbhaba (this is dial up sounds)
@BigB0yJENKINS OH MEIN !!!!!!!! i heard some pretty fun things about it i'll be definitely trying it out !!!!
@BigB0yJENKINS OH MEIN !!!!!!!! i heard some pretty fun things about it i'll be definitely trying it out !!!!
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
The World Ends With You!! that game was literally life-changing for me, the story is really good and the gameplay is really fun too.
The World Ends With You!! that game was literally life-changing for me, the story is really good and the gameplay is really fun too.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. Play them they're wonderful.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. Play them they're wonderful.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
DEFINITELY the fossil fighters games.

also ive made some custom 3ds themes of my fr dergs, and i could probably make some for u if u want!!
DEFINITELY the fossil fighters games.

also ive made some custom 3ds themes of my fr dergs, and i could probably make some for u if u want!!
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
Rhythm Paradise Megamix. Even if you think you've no sense of rhythm I recommend it. Helped me improve and also the songs are incredibly catchy.

In some ways similar to the recommendation of Fossil Fighters above, I have great nostalgia for Spectrobes.

Also, Pocket Card Jockey is great hidden gem.
Rhythm Paradise Megamix. Even if you think you've no sense of rhythm I recommend it. Helped me improve and also the songs are incredibly catchy.

In some ways similar to the recommendation of Fossil Fighters above, I have great nostalgia for Spectrobes.

Also, Pocket Card Jockey is great hidden gem.
I will always recommend the pokemon gen 5 games. Love the mons' designs and the game's story
I will always recommend the pokemon gen 5 games. Love the mons' designs and the game's story
B025AV5.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
jFZJEcu.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png

o3xLXEY.gif
ani_bw-S_571.gif
o3xLXEY.gif
z3FSuck.png
woVoZAh.png
FE9pJK1.png
hZipXGO.png
U0bFCPN.png
ZwbGqUa.png
trauma center. it's basically a playable medical drama and it RULES.
trauma center. it's basically a playable medical drama and it RULES.
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
@bumbleb33 pinging myself bc i too need more games to play on my cfw 3ds!!! I would recommend Kirby and the canvas curse, Pokemon black/white 2, and pokemon platinum. [quote name="ClaratheBlaziken" date="2023-08-23 08:50:44" ] Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. Play them they're wonderful. [/quote] Also YES YES YES!!!!!! These games are so good, I'm playing explorers of sky right now. From what I could find online explorers of sky is the best one to play because its basically the same as time/darkness but they added more stuff. Also the same reason I would reccomend platinum instead of diamond/pearl, but thats all just personal preference lol
@bumbleb33 pinging myself bc i too need more games to play on my cfw 3ds!!!

I would recommend Kirby and the canvas curse, Pokemon black/white 2, and pokemon platinum.
ClaratheBlaziken wrote on 2023-08-23 08:50:44:
Also YES YES YES!!!!!! These games are so good, I'm playing explorers of sky right now. From what I could find online explorers of sky is the best one to play because its basically the same as time/darkness but they added more stuff. Also the same reason I would reccomend platinum instead of diamond/pearl, but thats all just personal preference lol
~Wishlist~
~Badge Hoard~
~Neocities~
placeholder placeholder placeholder bob.gif
1 2 3 4 5