Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7125 7126 7127 7128 7129 ... 16229 16230
YOU BET IM GONNA SPEND $15 ON A STUDS N' SPURS THEMED CALENDAR

IM AN ADULT NOW
YOU BET IM GONNA SPEND $15 ON A STUDS N' SPURS THEMED CALENDAR

IM AN ADULT NOW
Next year.... is gonna be my year.
It really feels like things are finally looking up. The light is at the end of the tunnel. I can't believe I made it this far. I can't believe I'm still here.
Next year.... is gonna be my year.
It really feels like things are finally looking up. The light is at the end of the tunnel. I can't believe I made it this far. I can't believe I'm still here.
this sig is under construction | they/she
i think things will be okay. i think it'll all be okay by tomorrow.
why worry about today when i have tomorrow.

it'll be fine, right? why worry about it
i think things will be okay. i think it'll all be okay by tomorrow.
why worry about today when i have tomorrow.

it'll be fine, right? why worry about it
nonbinary-bottle-1.png Hi, call me Bun, Rabbit or Raurakl. I'll have more here later!!

FObX7rS.pngU9gVboW.pngYMPbu9R.pngoouioVf.pngQSe6tSa.png
pan-bottle-2.png
Sometimes I really hate my piece of crap phone.
Sometimes I really hate my piece of crap phone.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I don't think I know anyone who's managing this week well. No wonder, I guess. But still, I hope things get less awful soon. I'm glad I have dragons to cheer me up.
I don't think I know anyone who's managing this week well. No wonder, I guess. But still, I hope things get less awful soon. I'm glad I have dragons to cheer me up.
LxbWmll.png
I really want to play League but the server is down >:(
I really want to play League but the server is down >:(
jCVhFoZ.gif
Man I used to be so active in the forums. I kind of miss it, but I don't have as much time these days. I think I stopped being really active right when I got my parrot, which I suppose makes sense.
Man I used to be so active in the forums. I kind of miss it, but I don't have as much time these days. I think I stopped being really active right when I got my parrot, which I suppose makes sense.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

found a finger skateboard while cleaning out the office area so guess it's time for some skatin
found a finger skateboard while cleaning out the office area so guess it's time for some skatin
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
For the first time in over a year, I can say I truly feel happy and fulfilled at school this semester.

I may have a higher workload than ever now, and the recent family emergency thing set me back by a lot, and yet it feels manageable because I have a great community of peers. Everyone is so supportive and nice, as well as super understanding. I’m really starting to get to know a few people whom I only knew as loose acquaintances before or didn’t know at all.

Most of the toxic and negative people I had to be around in the past did not continue the program after a certain point, and the very few who did stick around no longer have a large enough presence to fill a room and bring the group’s collective energy down with them. There is so much less drama and gossip now which is incredibly freeing because I have a low tolerance for that sort of environment.

I’m happy to learn new things and pursue my craft. I feel confident about where I’m at in my knowledge at this stage but ready to push myself farther. The assignments are more intense, but not having them due every single week like before gives me more time to give it my all instead of feeling like I’m producing lackluster results due to time constraints.

My self-employment has managed to grow into something that pays enough to be considered a “real job.” I’m not exactly getting rich from it, but it’s enough to fund my class supply/grocery expenses and I genuinely enjoy doing it. I get to help people by doing something I’m skilled at, and it’s far better for my mental health than working in fast food or a call center would be.

Finally I am more free to pursue my own passions. I thought that not having specific instructions given all the time would be stressful because sometimes it takes me a while to come up with fresh ideas that I’m confident about. In actuality though, I feel like I finally get some space to work on the things I really care about or have a strong interest in in ways that I wasn’t able to before.
For the first time in over a year, I can say I truly feel happy and fulfilled at school this semester.

I may have a higher workload than ever now, and the recent family emergency thing set me back by a lot, and yet it feels manageable because I have a great community of peers. Everyone is so supportive and nice, as well as super understanding. I’m really starting to get to know a few people whom I only knew as loose acquaintances before or didn’t know at all.

Most of the toxic and negative people I had to be around in the past did not continue the program after a certain point, and the very few who did stick around no longer have a large enough presence to fill a room and bring the group’s collective energy down with them. There is so much less drama and gossip now which is incredibly freeing because I have a low tolerance for that sort of environment.

I’m happy to learn new things and pursue my craft. I feel confident about where I’m at in my knowledge at this stage but ready to push myself farther. The assignments are more intense, but not having them due every single week like before gives me more time to give it my all instead of feeling like I’m producing lackluster results due to time constraints.

My self-employment has managed to grow into something that pays enough to be considered a “real job.” I’m not exactly getting rich from it, but it’s enough to fund my class supply/grocery expenses and I genuinely enjoy doing it. I get to help people by doing something I’m skilled at, and it’s far better for my mental health than working in fast food or a call center would be.

Finally I am more free to pursue my own passions. I thought that not having specific instructions given all the time would be stressful because sometimes it takes me a while to come up with fresh ideas that I’m confident about. In actuality though, I feel like I finally get some space to work on the things I really care about or have a strong interest in in ways that I wasn’t able to before.
Never be afraid to ping me!
i did not expect silkscreen printing to be my new best friend nor did i expect to get several actual friends thru silkscreen printing but i am not complaining about any of this cos man it is fuuuun

even if i'm terrible at getting my registration right
i did not expect silkscreen printing to be my new best friend nor did i expect to get several actual friends thru silkscreen printing but i am not complaining about any of this cos man it is fuuuun

even if i'm terrible at getting my registration right
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
1 2 ... 7125 7126 7127 7128 7129 ... 16229 16230