Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I think the next dragon breed should be a 1:1 replica of my fursona and nothing more
I think the next dragon breed should be a 1:1 replica of my fursona and nothing more
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Nocturne bonus lol So many G1s about to be yeeted
Nocturne bonus lol So many G1s about to be yeeted
PWYW G1s/Free G1s
This is deeply frustrating and unfair. All I want is to be treated equally and instead I get yelled at for doing things everyone else can do with no consequences. It's like she looks for every excuse to treat me worse
This is deeply frustrating and unfair. All I want is to be treated equally and instead I get yelled at for doing things everyone else can do with no consequences. It's like she looks for every excuse to treat me worse
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
i don't think I'm ready for this chat
i don't think I'm ready for this chat
pixel art of Umay.
ugh, brain is at it again... why does it do that every time I try to get back to doing things
ugh, brain is at it again... why does it do that every time I try to get back to doing things
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Coffee is DISGUSTING. WHY is it in my HOT CHOCOLATE, Starbucks?
Coffee is DISGUSTING. WHY is it in my HOT CHOCOLATE, Starbucks?
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
I regret putting dragons on a nest, can't switch my flight until they've hatched. I'm so impatient, let me switch right now!
I regret putting dragons on a nest, can't switch my flight until they've hatched. I'm so impatient, let me switch right now!
going through the tiny free identity buttons thread to put some on my achievements/assets dragon and whoa there are so many labels here that I've never heard of but kind of fit me ngl?!

I know most of them won't stick, last time I did this I definitely used a lot of buttons that I no longer identify with at all haha. but it's still very fun to go through all of them and find the ones that I think fit me right now :D
going through the tiny free identity buttons thread to put some on my achievements/assets dragon and whoa there are so many labels here that I've never heard of but kind of fit me ngl?!

I know most of them won't stick, last time I did this I definitely used a lot of buttons that I no longer identify with at all haha. but it's still very fun to go through all of them and find the ones that I think fit me right now :D
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
My stars based a section in on the Kirby concept art book they CANONIZED KIRBY'S POYO TIC??

I don't know what the heck these Rainbow Curse comics are but I love them
And I love HAL for being one of the only game companies who actually pays attention to their fans
My stars based a section in on the Kirby concept art book they CANONIZED KIRBY'S POYO TIC??

I don't know what the heck these Rainbow Curse comics are but I love them
And I love HAL for being one of the only game companies who actually pays attention to their fans
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
I'm sooooo tired, and also I'm kinda sad that Brightshine is over!
I'm sooooo tired, and also I'm kinda sad that Brightshine is over!
D4jazTx.png