Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Augh! I screwed up my sleep schedule this weekend YET AGAIN!
Augh! I screwed up my sleep schedule this weekend YET AGAIN!
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

Just realised it’s been two years since I moved into this flat. Best decision I ever made. Living on my own is just so nice.
Just realised it’s been two years since I moved into this flat. Best decision I ever made. Living on my own is just so nice.
LMLA6wg.png
I should have just stayed on the Isle of Awakening and kept trying to build I can live without the post-Moonbrooke recipes right
I should have just stayed on the Isle of Awakening and kept trying to build I can live without the post-Moonbrooke recipes right
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutton-sig.png
1. homestuck got to me yall. sorry. if i was making fandragons I would have terezi already

2. I want to play an instrument so bad aaah
1. homestuck got to me yall. sorry. if i was making fandragons I would have terezi already

2. I want to play an instrument so bad aaah
/// HAZIRAN
june, she/they, fr+10
////////////////////////
[quote name="haziran" date="2024-05-19 09:35:52" ] 1. homestuck got to me yall. sorry. if i was making fandragons I would have terezi already [/quote] As the saying goes… you can’t fight the homestuck!!
haziran wrote on 2024-05-19 09:35:52:

As the saying goes… you can’t fight the homestuck!!
i just want to not be sick already
i just want to not be sick already
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
VvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.pngll0CfnD.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png
my favorite conspiracy theory is that grey aliens are humans from the future
my favorite conspiracy theory is that grey aliens are humans from the future
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.png5MruFoq.png 90196994p.png
I finally started playing Cooking Companions. I’m only about half an hour into the game, so the true horror hasn’t really set in yet, although I’ve gotten a few disturbing lines of text here and there.

Most notably when Mariah started laughing so hard at a joke that one of the other characters made that the text said that she was hyperventilating. Then it said, “Should you stop her? No. That would just mean one less mouth to feed.”

Umm excuse me??
I finally started playing Cooking Companions. I’m only about half an hour into the game, so the true horror hasn’t really set in yet, although I’ve gotten a few disturbing lines of text here and there.

Most notably when Mariah started laughing so hard at a joke that one of the other characters made that the text said that she was hyperventilating. Then it said, “Should you stop her? No. That would just mean one less mouth to feed.”

Umm excuse me??
I want to write but haven't been able to focus on anything for longer than five minutes all day
I want to write but haven't been able to focus on anything for longer than five minutes all day
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
i love abba
i love abba
0cb127b26d19a6c92651ff1998fb4012374c6173.png