Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="aludesh" date="2024-05-19 12:06:11" ] my favorite conspiracy theory is that grey aliens are humans from the future [/quote] Sorry, but aliens are baby barn owls. (Joking) [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2a/68/56/2a6856b92fff87c93751b11db649f7ba.jpg[/img]
aludesh wrote on 2024-05-19 12:06:11:
my favorite conspiracy theory is that grey aliens are humans from the future

Sorry, but aliens are baby barn owls. (Joking)

2a6856b92fff87c93751b11db649f7ba.jpg
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
thinking about making a fan dragon... it's quite strange after not having made one ever
thinking about making a fan dragon... it's quite strange after not having made one ever
One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
IMlLWzB.gif
man I hate being sick I miss breathing out of my nose.
man I hate being sick I miss breathing out of my nose.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
7e564164b467c888332847354c0f4875cf273dd1.png
; ; there's some genuinely wonderful people on this website, I'm so glad I came back after a 3yr break. thank you for the check ins after my post in here [emoji=familiar heart size=1] wasn't expecting anything at all besides an empty void to vent into, y'all have shown me kindness and compassion when I'm a complete stranger. truly, thank you [emoji=aether love size=2]
; ; there's some genuinely wonderful people on this website, I'm so glad I came back after a 3yr break. thank you for the check ins after my post in here wasn't expecting anything at all besides an empty void to vent into, y'all have shown me kindness and compassion when I'm a complete stranger. truly, thank you
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
google search What do I do if I accidentally snipe an auction for 200 dollars (/SILLY)
google search What do I do if I accidentally snipe an auction for 200 dollars (/SILLY)
uhm i got an A- in my science test today??!?!
wow im actually surprised ;-;
uhm i got an A- in my science test today??!?!
wow im actually surprised ;-;
Dino!
They/them
FR +19!
Feel free to chat, I don't bite!
A fake achievement for the 2024 anniversary, awarding tide lord points. Tidelord's Favorite: You managed to understand Tidelord's speech during the 2024 anniversary event!
why does each update get worse?? whatchu mean i gotta get premium to see lyrics and still slam 5 ads at me [emoji=skull size=1]
why does each update get worse?? whatchu mean i gotta get premium to see lyrics and still slam 5 ads at me
mtHAEL4.png
q9EEy5M.png
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
YMPbu9R.png
7tID1.gifsLq6u.gifUkUGp.gifAPIcB.gif9tYjV.gifY6J3l.gifiOUGv.gifSlp52.png ilKaJ.png AtjP5.png y3wXz.png 5YQiS.png Zpom5.png _________________________
61873fc403c902d5bfaadd18532839517bfd948e.png
I messed up my egg drop soup... Didn't have nearly enough broth for the egg + cornstarch mix, so it became 80% cooked egg + cornstarch and 20% broth. Solution? Don't use as much cornstarch or omit it entirely. It worked perfectly fine when I made it with 2 eggs and nothing else added.
I messed up my egg drop soup... Didn't have nearly enough broth for the egg + cornstarch mix, so it became 80% cooked egg + cornstarch and 20% broth. Solution? Don't use as much cornstarch or omit it entirely. It worked perfectly fine when I made it with 2 eggs and nothing else added.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I'm so ready for summer on so many levels. I'm so glad I only have 4 days left.
I'm so ready for summer on so many levels. I'm so glad I only have 4 days left.
tNwD8Ts.pngA pixel of a peach colored Aether dragon with dark pink wings and red paws. Space-like patterns adorn it's wings with the gradient of red, orange, white and pink. It has small white stars within these patterns, along with a white underbelly. The dragon itself is wearing a bandana that displays the 'sunset' lesbian pride flag.
i'm just really down in the dumps. ugh.
i'm just really down in the dumps. ugh.
7oyHvos.png
OuP0IWM.png911operator.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
VvgJdjI.png q9EEy5M.pngll0CfnD.png UqlBGwo.png5hF3FGk.pngTW8ViqF.png
4kekx4D.pngSZwTK40.png2SxeZ07.png3CzZFT6.pngYUzmw5z.pngJEtmhoV.png