Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Finally watched the 2nd episode of The Amazing Digital Circus. Here are my thoughts:

— I really wish that the internet hadn’t plastered spoilers everywhere the same day that it got released :(( I feel like the twist would’ve been more emotionally impactful for me if I didn’t know

that Caine was going to kill Gummygoo way in advance

— Hot take, but I really didn’t notice any difference between the way that Jax behaved between the first episode and the second episode. I think that some people were disappointed because they had probably already headcanoned him to be a “jerk with a hidden soft side” and got upset when he just acted like a straight-up jerk.

I’m not calling anyone out or trying to make anyone feel bad, though, because the exact same thing happened to me when I first became a fan of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

I went into the series expecting your typical “kindhearted shonen protagonist” and “power of friendship” type of thing, and I was severely disappointed when most of the characters turned out to have some degree of mean-spirited behavior.

Finally watched the 2nd episode of The Amazing Digital Circus. Here are my thoughts:

— I really wish that the internet hadn’t plastered spoilers everywhere the same day that it got released :(( I feel like the twist would’ve been more emotionally impactful for me if I didn’t know

that Caine was going to kill Gummygoo way in advance

— Hot take, but I really didn’t notice any difference between the way that Jax behaved between the first episode and the second episode. I think that some people were disappointed because they had probably already headcanoned him to be a “jerk with a hidden soft side” and got upset when he just acted like a straight-up jerk.

I’m not calling anyone out or trying to make anyone feel bad, though, because the exact same thing happened to me when I first became a fan of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

I went into the series expecting your typical “kindhearted shonen protagonist” and “power of friendship” type of thing, and I was severely disappointed when most of the characters turned out to have some degree of mean-spirited behavior.

cornbread is BACK y'all [emoji=cobra size=1]
cornbread is BACK y'all
OLR38ZH.png!!!
!!!
lev | he/him | 16 |+0 fr time | autistic
pings/pms & friend requests okay
strawpage
Coming to terms with the state of the dragon market (or even if I give them away) and realizing I'll probably have to exalt most of these dragons to have space for another mass hatch -_-'
edit: Also the price of eggs right now means 5 eggs almost equal the price of my lair expansion for 5 slots.
sell the eggs
Coming to terms with the state of the dragon market (or even if I give them away) and realizing I'll probably have to exalt most of these dragons to have space for another mass hatch -_-'
edit: Also the price of eggs right now means 5 eggs almost equal the price of my lair expansion for 5 slots.
sell the eggs
Free G1s/G1 sales
This morning, I’ve been playing Cooking Companions and Doki Doki Literature Club. Here are my thoughts:

— Cooking Companions (~1 hr 15 min playtime) isn’t nearly as sad or scary as I was expecting it to be. At least, not so far. (I still haven’t unlocked “Nightmare Mode”, after all). But that’s not a criticism of the quality of the game itself. Rather, it encourages me to seek out other horror games, knowing that I’m capable of stomaching it (pun intended).

Which leads me to my next opinion:

— Doki Doki Literature Club (~45 min playtime) is a game that I’m actually pretty familiar with… except that in the past, I used to always chicken out and quit playing right before the pivotal turning point where spooky stuff starts happening.

When the game was first released several years ago, I was going through some difficult stuff irl and I really wasn’t in the right state of mind to be playing something like that. But lately my mental health has been improving by leaps and bounds, so I’m no longer afraid to play DDLC as it was truly meant to be played — in all of its spooky glory!
This morning, I’ve been playing Cooking Companions and Doki Doki Literature Club. Here are my thoughts:

— Cooking Companions (~1 hr 15 min playtime) isn’t nearly as sad or scary as I was expecting it to be. At least, not so far. (I still haven’t unlocked “Nightmare Mode”, after all). But that’s not a criticism of the quality of the game itself. Rather, it encourages me to seek out other horror games, knowing that I’m capable of stomaching it (pun intended).

Which leads me to my next opinion:

— Doki Doki Literature Club (~45 min playtime) is a game that I’m actually pretty familiar with… except that in the past, I used to always chicken out and quit playing right before the pivotal turning point where spooky stuff starts happening.

When the game was first released several years ago, I was going through some difficult stuff irl and I really wasn’t in the right state of mind to be playing something like that. But lately my mental health has been improving by leaps and bounds, so I’m no longer afraid to play DDLC as it was truly meant to be played — in all of its spooky glory!
My brain is a constant rotation of Chappell Roan songs rn
My brain is a constant rotation of Chappell Roan songs rn
Free G1s/G1 sales
how to get a new ankle
i've had enough of the one i've sprained so many times that hasn't healed properly and i now can't walk correctly on my leg
how to get a new ankle
i've had enough of the one i've sprained so many times that hasn't healed properly and i now can't walk correctly on my leg

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
[quote name="Pinstriped" date="2024-05-20 06:54:30" ] how to get a new ankle i've had enough of the one i've sprained so many times that hasn't healed properly and i now can't walk correctly on my leg [/quote] me I've only twisted it (broke it? dunno) once but it's been 2 and a half years and it still hurts :3
Pinstriped wrote on 2024-05-20 06:54:30:
how to get a new ankle
me I've only twisted it (broke it? dunno) once but it's been 2 and a half years and it still hurts :3
Free G1s/G1 sales
i may be sick and have one more exam in like 40 minutes but im gonna use this time to exalt 13 dragons because i am married to the GRIND
i may be sick and have one more exam in like 40 minutes but im gonna use this time to exalt 13 dragons because i am married to the GRIND
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png SKIN SHOP!!! aberration f grayscale skull flower skin for preorder 475g yes!
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
I don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of actually getting to be in a good mood for once in my life do I [quote name="UnnaturalHistory" date="2024-05-20 07:14:11" ] [quote name="Pinstriped" date="2024-05-20 06:54:30" ] how to get a new ankle i've had enough of the one i've sprained so many times that hasn't healed properly and i now can't walk correctly on my leg [/quote] me I've only twisted it (broke it? dunno) once but it's been 2 and a half years and it still hurts :3 [/quote] Oh hey, permanently injured ankle club, mine has been like that for 10 years which is literally half my entire life c':
I don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of actually getting to be in a good mood for once in my life do I

UnnaturalHistory wrote on 2024-05-20 07:14:11:
Pinstriped wrote on 2024-05-20 06:54:30:
how to get a new ankle
me I've only twisted it (broke it? dunno) once but it's been 2 and a half years and it still hurts :3
Oh hey, permanently injured ankle club, mine has been like that for 10 years which is literally half my entire life c':
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutton-sig.png
I got a D on my chemistry exam it is so joever for me here is my reaction to seeing my grade (ft. twilight sparkle doodle I did just now. my finger hurts. do not draw with a trackpad-) [img]https://i.ibb.co/MSwTYbx/Screenshot-2024-05-20-9-51-29-AM.png[/img]
I got a D on my chemistry exam it is so joever for me

here is my reaction to seeing my grade (ft. twilight sparkle doodle I did just now. my finger hurts. do not draw with a trackpad-)
Screenshot-2024-05-20-9-51-29-AM.png
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png SKIN SHOP!!! aberration f grayscale skull flower skin for preorder 475g yes!
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin