Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
My "big sister" is somehow in the same relationship she was in 10 years ago, that she didn't even really want back then, and I'm... whatever the heck is actually honestly going on at this point? Well I am both impressed and highly jealous-
My "big sister" is somehow in the same relationship she was in 10 years ago, that she didn't even really want back then, and I'm... whatever the heck is actually honestly going on at this point? Well I am both impressed and highly jealous-
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutton-sig.png
my stomach has been hurting so much, whether or not i eat or don't eat. this is incredibly frustrating, but it's okay! i just want to go home and take a nap,,, might do that after classes.
my stomach has been hurting so much, whether or not i eat or don't eat. this is incredibly frustrating, but it's okay! i just want to go home and take a nap,,, might do that after classes.
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
I forgot. That Marva has a Grand Exchange booth... I missed the stuuuuuffff.... ToT
I forgot. That Marva has a Grand Exchange booth... I missed the stuuuuuffff.... ToT
tumblr_ooxrbyz5Dw1w5t2t1o1_250.png
tumblr_o5jegpuEaR1v9fmlwo5_r1_250.png
added a picture of jerma to the bottom of the group assignment lets see how fast they notice [emoji=firework size=1]
added a picture of jerma to the bottom of the group assignment lets see how fast they notice
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png SKIN SHOP!!! aberration f grayscale skull flower skin for preorder 475g yes!
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
The painters have finally finished their work. Now the chemical smells can evaporate and the house can look really nice!
The painters have finally finished their work. Now the chemical smells can evaporate and the house can look really nice!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
I..

I look great..!

I’ve lost so much weight, I’ve put on a lot of muscle.. I’m over halfway to my goal. I feel confident in myself for the first time in- I think my whole life. I could cry. I am crying. Happy happy tears.
I..

I look great..!

I’ve lost so much weight, I’ve put on a lot of muscle.. I’m over halfway to my goal. I feel confident in myself for the first time in- I think my whole life. I could cry. I am crying. Happy happy tears.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I look so positively horrid...
I look so positively horrid...
IMG-9931.png
x
zuKl4tj.png S E C T O N I A zuKl4tj.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
gQNR0q3.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutton-sig.png
BUCKSHOT ROULETTE ON STEAM
BUCKSHOT ROULETTE ON STEAM
21378.png Various Unbred G1s for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off

Looking for unbred G1 hatched July 25 2024
valkorey dev logs are underrated

more people who want to animate a show need to know about this
valkorey dev logs are underrated

more people who want to animate a show need to know about this
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
BUCKSHOT ROULETTE MENTIONED!!!
BUCKSHOT ROULETTE MENTIONED!!!
YMPbu9R.png JGB1EvW.png OgrHaum.png DwStNU1.png o7ZCFYm.png RfMwnPI.png twiuBT0.png r8v91MH.png