Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Every time a band I like comes to this state it's sold out before I even realize they're coming here. NO one comes here and when they do they sell out instantly. Plz make bigger stadiums omg
Every time a band I like comes to this state it's sold out before I even realize they're coming here. NO one comes here and when they do they sell out instantly. Plz make bigger stadiums omg
Free G1s/G1 sales
[center][i]if only i could break the chain of disappointments weighing me down shake off the ghosts that whisper warnings whenever you're not around (you're not around) i won't be afraid of all the things i wanted it's the fear and not the ghost that leaves me haunted, haunted[/i] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aCcOMcJGTI]not the ghost - the crane wives[/url] [emoji=candle size=1][/center] i'm glad this song no longer fits my life as well as it did a few months ago askkddhsahds. continues to be a fantastic song though and so so very fitting for one of my ocs. the crane wives music my beloved <3
if only i could break the chain of disappointments weighing me down
shake off the ghosts that whisper warnings whenever you're not around
(you're not around)
i won't be afraid of all the things i wanted
it's the fear and not the ghost that leaves me haunted, haunted

not the ghost - the crane wives

i'm glad this song no longer fits my life as well as it did a few months ago askkddhsahds. continues to be a fantastic song though and so so very fitting for one of my ocs. the crane wives music my beloved <3
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop | free stuff
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
oh my GOD the waterparks concert was about 1000 million times better than i thought it would be!!! my ears are still ringing and i can feel my voice slipping away, but WOW i had a lot of fun ^_^ i also caught a pick AAAAAHH!!!!!
oh my GOD the waterparks concert was about 1000 million times better than i thought it would be!!! my ears are still ringing and i can feel my voice slipping away, but WOW i had a lot of fun ^_^ i also caught a pick AAAAAHH!!!!!
OLR38ZH.png!!!
!!!
lev | he/him | 16 |+0 fr time | autistic
pings/pms & friend requests okay
strawpage
[quote name="StarShapedMorgue" date="2024-04-05 01:30:01" ] oh my GOD the waterparks concert was about 1000 million times better than i thought it would be!!! my ears are still ringing and i can feel my voice slipping away, but WOW i had a lot of fun ^_^ i also caught a pick AAAAAHH!!!!! [/quote] Ahhh hello fellow Waterparks enjoyer!! My sister's been to two of their concerts haha - I'd quite like to as well someday ngl ----------- Judgement Boy Gold appeared in my dream again I am going to lose it My dream self better get a restraining order against him or smth /lh
StarShapedMorgue wrote on 2024-04-05 01:30:01:

Ahhh hello fellow Waterparks enjoyer!! My sister's been to two of their concerts haha - I'd quite like to as well someday ngl
Judgement Boy Gold appeared in my dream again I am going to lose it

My dream self better get a restraining order against him or smth /lh
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
AQPJNOh.png
ypcKWM0.png
2VtxnMX.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png
ll0CfnD.png
rUoKR6y.png
I had an absolutely awful dream last night that involved members of my family killing each other. The worst part was that it felt real. [emoji=aberration sad size=1]
I had an absolutely awful dream last night that involved members of my family killing each other. The worst part was that it felt real.
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
reorganizing my lair is pain but hopefully it will look nice in the end.

also, 1 week holiday y'all!!!!
reorganizing my lair is pain but hopefully it will look nice in the end.

also, 1 week holiday y'all!!!!
/// HAZIRAN
june, she/they, fr+10
////////////////////////
[quote name="@Flufferb" date="2024-04-03 23:59:13" ] [quote name="Swiftstrike5" date="2024-04-03 14:24:25" ] [quote name="Flufferb" date="2024-04-02 09:51:51" ] I'm so sorry for posting so much in this thread omg Just discovered that I have 36 unhatched Nocturne eggs in my hoard,,, what how Does anyone want any because I have no lair space and I really don't see myself hatching all these lmao [/quote] Can I have some if you don't want them? Thanks! [/quote] Ah yeah ofc!! You can trade or I can just send them over? [/quote] I could trade if you want- are there any items you are looking for?
@Flufferb wrote on 2024-04-03 23:59:13:
Swiftstrike5 wrote on 2024-04-03 14:24:25:
Flufferb wrote on 2024-04-02 09:51:51:
I'm so sorry for posting so much in this thread omg

Just discovered that I have 36 unhatched Nocturne eggs in my hoard,,, what how

Does anyone want any because I have no lair space and I really don't see myself hatching all these lmao
Can I have some if you don't want them? Thanks!

Ah yeah ofc!! You can trade or I can just send them over?

I could trade if you want- are there any items you are looking for?
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
I am screaming, foaming at the mouth even I hAVE HIM
I am screaming, foaming at the mouth even I hAVE HIM
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
nENWOfW.png
[quote name="@Swiftstrike5" date="2024-04-05 07:29:21" ] [quote name="Flufferb" date="2024-04-03 23:59:13" ] [quote name="Swiftstrike5" date="2024-04-03 14:24:25" ] [quote name="Flufferb" date="2024-04-02 09:51:51" ] I'm so sorry for posting so much in this thread omg Just discovered that I have 36 unhatched Nocturne eggs in my hoard,,, what how Does anyone want any because I have no lair space and I really don't see myself hatching all these lmao [/quote] Can I have some if you don't want them? Thanks! [/quote] Ah yeah ofc!! You can trade or I can just send them over? [/quote] I could trade if you want- are there any items you are looking for? [/quote] It's mainly treasure/gems I'd be looking for over everything else, I will possibly accept dragons though!!
@Swiftstrike5 wrote on 2024-04-05 07:29:21:
Flufferb wrote on 2024-04-03 23:59:13:
Swiftstrike5 wrote on 2024-04-03 14:24:25:
Flufferb wrote on 2024-04-02 09:51:51:
I'm so sorry for posting so much in this thread omg

Just discovered that I have 36 unhatched Nocturne eggs in my hoard,,, what how

Does anyone want any because I have no lair space and I really don't see myself hatching all these lmao
Can I have some if you don't want them? Thanks!

Ah yeah ofc!! You can trade or I can just send them over?

I could trade if you want- are there any items you are looking for?

It's mainly treasure/gems I'd be looking for over everything else, I will possibly accept dragons though!!
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
AQPJNOh.png
ypcKWM0.png
2VtxnMX.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png