Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Thinking about those two gays, contemplating if I should make two more fandragons to complete the squad. Can't forget the goose too :3
Thinking about those two gays, contemplating if I should make two more fandragons to complete the squad. Can't forget the goose too :3
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
What a horrible day to be able to read
What a horrible day to be able to read
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->3YwGY1.png5AKpd1.pngrMtcz1.pngunknown.png
A storm's coming.

I want to tear apart my lair again.

Be prepared.
A storm's coming.

I want to tear apart my lair again.

Be prepared.
saint-pixilart.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I'm so sorry for posting so much in this thread omg

Just discovered that I have 36 unhatched Nocturne eggs in my hoard,,, what how

Does anyone want any because I have no lair space and I really don't see myself hatching all these lmao

Does anyone want any because I have no lair space and I really don't see myself hatching all these lmao
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
AQPJNOh.png
ypcKWM0.png
2VtxnMX.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png
ll0CfnD.png
rUoKR6y.png
they told us, i see it online and i still can't believe it-

she had no relationship with me, she was just a classmate yet it still hurt to find out...

I can only imagine my reaction if she had been a friend-
they told us, i see it online and i still can't believe it-

she had no relationship with me, she was just a classmate yet it still hurt to find out...

I can only imagine my reaction if she had been a friend-
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
[quote name="Flufferb" date="2024-04-02 09:51:51" ] I'm so sorry for posting so much in this thread omg Just discovered that I have 36 unhatched Nocturne eggs in my hoard,,, what how Does anyone want any because I have no lair space and I really don't see myself hatching all these lmao [/quote] Was going to say something else, but now I'm distracted by eggs and wondering if I can get some lol Also thinking about how my roommate has been on FR for years and never got an egg from the coleseium but I've already gotten two now after only a couple months
Flufferb wrote on 2024-04-02 09:51:51:

Was going to say something else, but now I'm distracted by eggs and wondering if I can get some lol

Also thinking about how my roommate has been on FR for years and never got an egg from the coleseium but I've already gotten two now after only a couple months
"It's all a matter of perspective."
Why is it that I have to catch everything? Currently have both a sinus infection and strep throat. Think I'm going to end up using all my sick days before we even hit May.
Why is it that I have to catch everything? Currently have both a sinus infection and strep throat. Think I'm going to end up using all my sick days before we even hit May.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
CLASS HAS BEEN MOVED TO ONLINE
HUZZAH
CLASS HAS BEEN MOVED TO ONLINE
HUZZAH
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
Where is that massive forum that has every single assest on flight rising i need the logo
Where is that massive forum that has every single assest on flight rising i need the logo
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
First day and I'm already lost...
First day and I'm already lost...
Gcwdq5a.png