Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Cannot eep. Dragon game.
Cannot eep. Dragon game.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
Trench is such a good album, it's been so long since I last listened to twenty one pilots.
Trench is such a good album, it's been so long since I last listened to twenty one pilots.
J2vNoME.gif > FR time +4
> Artfol
> Avatar dragon
> PING ME. I love getting silly notifs
> This will be prettier someday
sometimes dark mode just isn’t dark enough…
(My eyes BURN)
sometimes dark mode just isn’t dark enough…
(My eyes BURN)
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png 88123317.png
1st half of the day: Home alone for the weekend! Yeah! I'm gonna do so much stuff!
2nd half of the day: *Dealing with the realization that I'm alone with my thoughts for the weekend*
1st half of the day: Home alone for the weekend! Yeah! I'm gonna do so much stuff!
2nd half of the day: *Dealing with the realization that I'm alone with my thoughts for the weekend*
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
sjrimp
go to bed, me!
sjrimp
go to bed, me!
signature under construction
i go by she/he/they in no particular order!
happy pride :)
hmmmm
nutella is no longer worth it, i will be consuming the home brand version now
hmmmm
nutella is no longer worth it, i will be consuming the home brand version now

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
what the heck did they do to the goofy mushroom raptor why did they make him so fat, and like a cavalier? thank god i don't play sonaria anymore.

old shro look more like mushroom, am tempted to just make an open species/adopt thingy based off the old design... as if i've ever done either before... because I havent!

Actually I've been interested in dragon puppets for a while now, possibly making one... maybe I could try it with this idea? ah so many ideas
what the heck did they do to the goofy mushroom raptor why did they make him so fat, and like a cavalier? thank god i don't play sonaria anymore.

old shro look more like mushroom, am tempted to just make an open species/adopt thingy based off the old design... as if i've ever done either before... because I havent!

Actually I've been interested in dragon puppets for a while now, possibly making one... maybe I could try it with this idea? ah so many ideas
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
yuffie hate will not be tolerated in my household
yuffie hate will not be tolerated in my household

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
yooo i think i can actually guarantee e1s1 sam. free from the throes of gacha at last
yooo i think i can actually guarantee e1s1 sam. free from the throes of gacha at last
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
Hmmm one of the worst parts about being at my grandparents’ house is that my grandmother is…not very open-minded (I don’t even know if she’s aware I have BPD) and her husband watches videos about police pulling over people for no reason (and it’s loud, too).
Hmmm one of the worst parts about being at my grandparents’ house is that my grandmother is…not very open-minded (I don’t even know if she’s aware I have BPD) and her husband watches videos about police pulling over people for no reason (and it’s loud, too).
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png