Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Hex's Hibden Tracker, up to date!
Thank you for updating the sheet!
Thank you for updating the sheet!
Bless you, bless your face efforts. Finally ran out of hibden tasks I could complete by trading in random junk I’ve been hoarding for years, so glad to see one of these spreadsheet trackers is up-to-date! Thank you for sharing this with the public, and I’d love a ping for future updates!
Bless you, bless your face efforts. Finally ran out of hibden tasks I could complete by trading in random junk I’ve been hoarding for years, so glad to see one of these spreadsheet trackers is up-to-date! Thank you for sharing this with the public, and I’d love a ping for future updates!
i'm anticipating more hibden slots within a month, month and a half tops. i'm putting this out into the universe, so let's see if i'm right lol
i'm anticipating more hibden slots within a month, month and a half tops. i'm putting this out into the universe, so let's see if i'm right lol
GkfDmNh.png
Just what I needed. Thank you for maintaining this HibDen tracker!
Just what I needed. Thank you for maintaining this HibDen tracker!
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
[quote name="Pachirisu" date="2023-01-01 15:25:16" ] i'm anticipating more hibden slots within a month, month and a half tops. i'm putting this out into the universe, so let's see if i'm right lol [/quote] i wasn't SUPER far off, it was four months lmao. but it feels like it's only been like a month. but there are 5 more hibden tasks! @dancingcrane @Catoblepon @BlackRayser @aredshroom @SleepyWriter @Verdice @Beauxos @Patamon @Archaeoraptor New Tasks are on rows: 430-431 438-439 442-443 449-450 454 if you'd like to copy your data over to the new sheet, these are the points where you'd need to break up your data. so rows 4-429 can go at once, old rows 430-431 would then get moved to 432-433, and so on!
Pachirisu wrote on 2023-01-01 15:25:16:

i wasn't SUPER far off, it was four months lmao. but it feels like it's only been like a month. but there are 5 more hibden tasks!

@dancingcrane @Catoblepon @BlackRayser @aredshroom @SleepyWriter @Verdice @Beauxos @Patamon @Archaeoraptor

New Tasks are on rows:

430-431
438-439
442-443
449-450

if you'd like to copy your data over to the new sheet, these are the points where you'd need to break up your data. so rows 4-429 can go at once, old rows 430-431 would then get moved to 432-433, and so on!
GkfDmNh.png
Could I please be removed from the pinglist? I'm done with all my den tasks, even the new ones, so I don't think I'll have need of this tool anymore. Thank you for its upkeep though!
Could I please be removed from the pinglist? I'm done with all my den tasks, even the new ones, so I don't think I'll have need of this tool anymore. Thank you for its upkeep though!
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
more den slots! 3 new gem slots, and 10 new item slot. AND FIVE MORE LAIR SLOTS AAAAAHHH also in here is the Secret Den Slot that they added and only mentioned in the sidebar. i'm PRETTY SURE it's the deepsea duplicates task, based on my sheet edit history. that's also listed below (line 469) just in case. 22-23 28-29 53 60-63 125-126 427 431 443 466 469 477 if you'd like to copy your data over to the new sheet, these are the points where you'd need to break up your data. so rows 4-21 can go at once, old rows 22-23 would then get moved to 23-24, and so on! just make sure to double check you're copying your data to the correct spots and you'll be fine! [quote=pinglist][size=0][size=0][size=0]@dancingcrane @Catoblepon @BlackRayser @SleepyWriter @Verdice @Beauxos @Patamon @Archaeoraptor[/size][/size][/size][/quote]
more den slots! 3 new gem slots, and 10 new item slot. AND FIVE MORE LAIR SLOTS AAAAAHHH

also in here is the Secret Den Slot that they added and only mentioned in the sidebar. i'm PRETTY SURE it's the deepsea duplicates task, based on my sheet edit history. that's also listed below (line 469) just in case.

22-23
28-29
60-63
125-126

if you'd like to copy your data over to the new sheet, these are the points where you'd need to break up your data. so rows 4-21 can go at once, old rows 22-23 would then get moved to 23-24, and so on! just make sure to double check you're copying your data to the correct spots and you'll be fine!
GkfDmNh.png
sorry about the delay in posting the update! i had actually updated the sheet itself, just completely forgot to post about it! so here's me doing that LOL if you'd like to copy your data over to the new sheet, these are the points where you'd need to break up your data. so rows 4-146 can go at once, old rows 147-151 would then get moved to 159-163, and so on! just make sure to double check you're copying your data to the correct spots and you'll be fine! 147-158 164 [quote=pinglist][size=0][size=0][size=0]@dancingcrane @Catoblepon @BlackRayser @SleepyWriter @Verdice @Beauxos @Patamon @Archaeoraptor[/size][/size][/size][/quote]
sorry about the delay in posting the update! i had actually updated the sheet itself, just completely forgot to post about it! so here's me doing that LOL

if you'd like to copy your data over to the new sheet, these are the points where you'd need to break up your data. so rows 4-146 can go at once, old rows 147-151 would then get moved to 159-163, and so on! just make sure to double check you're copying your data to the correct spots and you'll be fine!

147-158
GkfDmNh.png
I am so excited to try this. 10 tasks at a time gives plenty to do, but right now I don't have anything specific to gather and I don't want to waste those turns on a random element! Plus tracking is SO SATISFYING. ^___^
I am so excited to try this. 10 tasks at a time gives plenty to do, but right now I don't have anything specific to gather and I don't want to waste those turns on a random element! Plus tracking is SO SATISFYING. ^___^
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png
@Pachirisu Did you have a chance to look at this version Gather types/levels/elements added?

I added this data so I or anyone can filter. Example, "Of the things I still need, in Fishing, at my Level, most elements farm 1 or 2 items but Light would farm 4 items at the same time."

I hope it would be helpful to other people and worth adding to the main template. u_u
@Pachirisu Did you have a chance to look at this version Gather types/levels/elements added?

I added this data so I or anyone can filter. Example, "Of the things I still need, in Fishing, at my Level, most elements farm 1 or 2 items but Light would farm 4 items at the same time."

I hope it would be helpful to other people and worth adding to the main template. u_u
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png