Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Beastclan Guide
Can you add me to the pinglist?
Can you add me to the pinglist?
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
Please add me to the pinglist. [emoji=coatl love size=1] Was there a point to that event other than to give players mental exercise? Did it herald the opening of a Coli venue? I hope there will be more plots in the future [s]said the old Neopian[/s].
Please add me to the pinglist.

Was there a point to that event other than to give players mental exercise? Did it herald the opening of a Coli venue?

I hope there will be more plots in the future said the old Neopian.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
@Herddog The Beastclans on the Rise! event was just to introduce the revamped Dominance system and board design, and a bit of lore for the site. I also hope they'll come back to Talona and the issues they brought up with the story! The second event they had, the one about the Elements, was to introduce eye types and Ancient breeds.
@Herddog The Beastclans on the Rise! event was just to introduce the revamped Dominance system and board design, and a bit of lore for the site. I also hope they'll come back to Talona and the issues they brought up with the story! The second event they had, the one about the Elements, was to introduce eye types and Ancient breeds.
May I be added to the ping list? This is such an amazing guide, thank you for making it <3
May I be added to the ping list? This is such an amazing guide, thank you for making it <3
lightning.gif tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif
Call me Halo please ^w^

(Old) Gallery | Socials | She/Her
| Pet sims I play | Bored |
+3 FR Time | My FR Artshop! |
| Commision Me Here |
tumblr_osstieOhPG1v8lm95o1_75sq.gif lightning.gif
W8Kw4ri.png
pJMraxT.png
W8Kw4ri.png
@BatCrooks could i be added to the update pinglist, please? i love this guide so much!! my clan has (so far) four beastclan reps, so it's been super helpful to have everything consolidated in one place! [emoji=beastclan rune size=1]
@BatCrooks
could i be added to the update pinglist, please? i love this guide so much!! my clan has (so far) four beastclan reps, so it's been super helpful to have everything consolidated in one place!
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
0-0 Please add me to the update pinglist! I'll be using this once I get more BeastClan Fams :0
0-0 Please add me to the update pinglist! I'll be using this once I get more BeastClan Fams :0
Mimikins Writing Nook / OOC / IC / Masterlist / Personal RP Info

Adorable Gifting Game (no monetary limit :0) / Wishlist
Could I be added to the ping list? Thank you!
Could I be added to the ping list? Thank you!
thank you for this
it's always nice to see the Miths
thank you for this
it's always nice to see the Miths
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
WOW! What an incredible guide - thank you so much for sharing this and your hard work on this amazing! Could I be added to your pinglist - Thank you so much!
WOW! What an incredible guide - thank you so much for sharing this and your hard work on this amazing! Could I be added to your pinglist - Thank you so much!
uDNAbBS.png
This is awesome, man! I'm planning on making Beastclans a big part of my clan's lore, so I would greatly appreciate being added to the pinglist. Thanks for doing this!
This is awesome, man! I'm planning on making Beastclans a big part of my clan's lore, so I would greatly appreciate being added to the pinglist. Thanks for doing this!
7403ac11-9bac-11eb-b948-e3eec1548dfd.gif
2J3QvJQ.gif

One day, I will have something to advertise in my signature.