Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Username Is The New Breed
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
A short-legged breed with loose skin, large droopy ears, and a nice pair of chompers.

Yeah, I can get behind it.
A short-legged breed with loose skin, large droopy ears, and a nice pair of chompers.

Yeah, I can get behind it.
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
I would like to say some kind of zombie plague, but I feel like it's more likely to be some ghoulish rocky earth dragon
I would like to say some kind of zombie plague, but I feel like it's more likely to be some ghoulish rocky earth dragon
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
Hmm some sort of elegant, long-necked, long-tailed dragon that's, by default, semi-transparent and has a gentle, yet gleaming glow coming from within... Basically, my preferred ice breed, I guess. XD
Hmm some sort of elegant, long-necked, long-tailed dragon that's, by default, semi-transparent and has a gentle, yet gleaming glow coming from within... Basically, my preferred ice breed, I guess. XD
Some sort of nefarious dark magic oriented breed? Could be pretty cool, I'd probably want 40 of them.
Some sort of nefarious dark magic oriented breed? Could be pretty cool, I'd probably want 40 of them.
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
Little fluffy short lizards.

They'd def. be ancient!!
Uhm they'd have feathers, axolotl-based, etc.
They'd have lots of leaves :3
Little fluffy short lizards.

They'd def. be ancient!!
Uhm they'd have feathers, axolotl-based, etc.
They'd have lots of leaves :3
Dino!
They/them
FR +19!
Feel free to chat, I don't bite!
Rocky and stocky, so basically a Snapper.

Would be cool if the breed was an ancient with access to some of Dusthide's tertiary genes, to make it even more rocky lol
Rocky and stocky, so basically a Snapper.

Would be cool if the breed was an ancient with access to some of Dusthide's tertiary genes, to make it even more rocky lol
My username comes from the color, not the plant, but you can't really do much with just a shade of pink XD I think it would probably be some sort of nature dragon that is just covered in blooms like the willow gene, just times ten. Ultimate plant derg. Greenskeeper, branches, willow, blossom, they have ALL the plant tertiaries . Maybe they've got a natural subtle pink tint to them to hammer home the pink aspect of "amaranth"
My username comes from the color, not the plant, but you can't really do much with just a shade of pink XD I think it would probably be some sort of nature dragon that is just covered in blooms like the willow gene, just times ten. Ultimate plant derg. Greenskeeper, branches, willow, blossom, they have ALL the plant tertiaries . Maybe they've got a natural subtle pink tint to them to hammer home the pink aspect of "amaranth"
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
My username is a legendary gold dragon from D&D, so the new breed would be giant ghosts that do good deeds in secret. Would be the suppliers that make invisibility cloaks for Marva maybe...
My username is a legendary gold dragon from D&D, so the new breed would be giant ghosts that do good deeds in secret. Would be the suppliers that make invisibility cloaks for Marva maybe...
Kuro49-Banner1.png
"cryptwing" just sounds like an alternate name for nocturnes PFFFF

barring that....maybe they'd be skeletal shadow dragons with multiple wings and eyes? they could be protectors of crypts, graveyards, and the dead :>
"cryptwing" just sounds like an alternate name for nocturnes PFFFF

barring that....maybe they'd be skeletal shadow dragons with multiple wings and eyes? they could be protectors of crypts, graveyards, and the dead :>
Literally just "wind ancient breed" LOL I was made to be a windy
Literally just "wind ancient breed" LOL I was made to be a windy
NjJPX6N.pnghhbTKjR.pngPbVFk5l.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51